PS3-TLOU Left Behind

Castle Crashers Coming to PSN

Chris Morell's Avatar + Posted by Chris Morell on Jul 24, 2009 // Senior Social Media Specialist

Hidden amongst the madness of the Comic-Con 2009 show floor was a gem. Castle Crashers, a game that some hoped would eventually come to PS3, is finally headed our way. If you’re unfamiliar, it’s a really clever downloadable co-op action game that utilizes some cool RPG elements for great results. And it was officially announced for PSN at Comic-Con.

We cornered the kind folks at The Behemoth for a little back and forth, so take a look at the video to find out why you need to keep your eye out for Castle Crashers. And get to know these guys because they promised to come back on the Blog when they have even more to talk about.

PAGE 1 2 3

+ billabongdude on July 25th, 2009 at 6:58 pm said:

YES! Finally! About time! Castle Crashers IS DA BOMB!

+ zombycupcake on July 25th, 2009 at 8:07 pm said:

yessss ps3 keeps getting beter and beter!! ps3 ftw

+ PUNK_STAR_DOOM on July 26th, 2009 at 1:04 pm said:

I CANNOT WAIT :-) BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!

+ dsigns209 on July 26th, 2009 at 11:53 pm said:

Yes!! One of the few games I was waiting for from that other system.

+ GotEmRunnin on July 27th, 2009 at 6:44 am said:

one of the games on the 360 that I still play to this day. Very glad to hear it’s coming to psn. I have more friends on the ps3 so it’ll be good to be able to rotate between cc and fp with them. gotta love it.

And to all the people saying they won’t support this game because it was on the 360. Please grow up and accept it for what it is. a good freaking game.

+ crispy12345 on July 27th, 2009 at 1:03 pm said:

great game but when does it come out for the ps3

+ Jherkins on July 28th, 2009 at 2:39 am said:

I have never heard of this until recently, but after watching a gameplay video and reading up about it, it looks really fun and just another psn title that I would definitely add to my collection. Dunn if I’ll be able to stay away from Fat Princess long enopugh to play this though ;) lol.

+ LordAragon626 on July 30th, 2009 at 8:30 pm said:

OMG Kool! i have a question though is there online co-op and when are we going 2 get new avatars! And FAT PRINCESS so fun!!!!!!!! i payed the xbox version of castle crashers with my friend. will the ps3 get additional content or dlc….. cant w8!!! plz release ASAP

+ duckyman34 on July 31st, 2009 at 12:11 pm said:

Is it coming soon, like in the next couple of months?

+ MacbethZero on July 31st, 2009 at 2:57 pm said:

thank you, thank you!! Behemoth, really thank you

i used to play this on my xbox, but it RRoD, i really miss this game.

will there be any extras for us PS3 owners?

say yes pls!! im looking forward to it! ^^

+ Azure-Edge on August 3rd, 2009 at 6:30 am said:

So awesome, just wish there was a little bit more info on it, like when it’s coming out of course. I don’t really care, regardless, if we get anything extra. This is an addictive and big game. So good to see us finally getting some quality PSN titles.

+ duckyman34 on August 4th, 2009 at 6:49 am said:

i herd its coming aug 18

+ duckyman34 on August 4th, 2009 at 6:50 am said:

is that true?

+ djkoz78 on August 12th, 2009 at 3:19 am said:

Pass!!! No thank Fat Princess was our castle crashers since Xbox was far more important and since everyone on xbox has it and no one is buying it now again wanting to all of the sudden support the ps3 no thanks unless its free or it has a [DELETED] load more stuff other than that no thanks

+ Azure-Edge on August 13th, 2009 at 11:51 am said:

To 114

I heard that they wanted to release it on both at the same time but Sony had some issue with castle crashers. (just what I heard nothing more) but be serious, free? You want a game for free? Lol

PAGE 1 2 3