PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

Fat Princess: Worth the Weight (Here’s the Date)

Deborah Mars's Avatar + Posted by Deborah Mars on Jul 27, 2009 // Managing Producer, SCEA Santa Monica Studio

Without further ado, we’re proud to announce that Fat Princess will make her royal appearance on the PlayStation Network this Thursday, July 30th for $14.99.

Fat Princess will be released simultaneously worldwide in N. America, Europe and Asia. A Japan release is also in the works, and we’ll have more information on that in weeks to come.

The sheer amount of questions submitted was fantastic, and we really appreciate everyone taking the time and effort to come up with some really good ones.

Please check out this interview with Chris Millar and Craig Leigh from Titan Studios for answers to your most burning questions. We’ll do our best to follow up and respond to some of the others we weren’t able to cover during the interview soon.

We mean it…see you on the battlefield soon!

450 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 5 6 7 8 9 10

+ moonlooped1 on July 29th, 2009 at 8:58 am said:

Is $15 really that expensive for a huge (no pun) game?

+ Maakasukage on July 29th, 2009 at 11:27 am said:

lol its not even being close to expensive. Its a great value for something that could’ve easily been more money.

+ Maakasukage on July 29th, 2009 at 11:31 am said:

FAT PRINCESS IS GOING TO ROCK!!!!!!!!, there are very very few people who don’t like the idea, Those who don’t are just sad…sad…people with no humour or sense….. Of what a great oringinal game is.

+ justinjohnson69 on July 29th, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

yea its kind of stupid that feminists got mad at the game because they think that it relates to them being in a pink/blue dress stuck in a dungeon… its stupid… it dosent make fun of “large women” at all to me.. its a cartoony castle game its not realistic at all.. and if all the feminist people have a problem with being fat and people “supoesedly” making fun of them (sorry idk how to spell^) then get off your ass and do something rather than getting winded after typing a hate entry… yea i know people have slow metabolisms and stuff but they have very cheap medicine to help with that… so they have no excuse to be mad at the game if they really care then do something about it… its called exercise… its just stupid how people cant figure out that a *CARTOONY VIDEO GAME* isnt making fun of them so they have to make the game sound as crappy as possible and not apreciate what it really is… *A VIDEO GAME MADE FOR FUN!!*
sorry if i pissed ne one off…

+ cobbys2012ps on July 29th, 2009 at 1:11 pm said:

Woo!!! Gettin that tomorrow!

+ Roverxk9 on July 29th, 2009 at 2:42 pm said:

@298
/facepalm – Must be very young to have complaints like this. Worried that you wont look tough enough for your friends? I’m sure playing this can phase your aura of coolness!

Looks great! 15$ is a real steal, I would have easily payed a little more. Thanks Titan!

+ Wafi24 on July 29th, 2009 at 5:23 pm said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going to buy this game now got to study for a test for my summer class but once im done with the test tomorrow heading straight home and adding 15 dollars to my wallet from bros credit card and boom baby fatty p anyone want to play with me and 15 dollars is a steal anyone want to play psn i.d. wafi24 also really can’t wait to play thanks titan for releasing a great game hope everyone will get fat off this great game!

+ emo_exterminator on July 29th, 2009 at 11:31 pm said:

THAT DOES IT….IM IN EASTERN TIME AND I NEED TO KNOW WHEN IT COMES OUT IN TIME

+ distortedron on July 29th, 2009 at 11:43 pm said:

Oh wow this game looks extremely fun. I wish though that i was able to join the beta testing. Looks really. good. I hope i’ll be able to get it.

+ distortedron on July 29th, 2009 at 11:50 pm said:

Sorry for the second comment. Can’t remove your own comments?

Anyways. Congrats Titan for making a game thats unique! I can’t wait to play this.It is different in its own way, and it just looks really good. I’ve seen a lot of games in my time.

I, like i said, hopefully be playing this in the next day or so!

Again, thank you staff of Titan for making a game like this!

+ Mad_Minstrel on July 30th, 2009 at 12:36 am said:

It’s been July 30th for almost 10 hours in my time zone and I can’t see the game anywhere on PSN. What gives?

+ GooseTheWolf on July 30th, 2009 at 1:32 am said:

It’s july 30th. but it’s only 1 am.
What time does thisgame go on sale?

+ GooseTheWolf on July 30th, 2009 at 1:34 am said:

^^^^^ I live in pacific standard time BTW

+ FatPrincessdelay on July 30th, 2009 at 1:39 am said:

Same. It’s 1:39 here in Cali and i can’t find this game anywhere. Ummmmm……

+ Dragon999210 on July 30th, 2009 at 1:52 am said:

yeah where is it?

+ GooseTheWolf on July 30th, 2009 at 1:58 am said:

Screw it, I’m tired. I’m just gonna go to bed and hope it’s there when I wake up.

+ Traxian on July 30th, 2009 at 2:01 am said:

Where the heck is it?

+ Dragon999210 on July 30th, 2009 at 2:10 am said:

if this is a joke its not funny

+ LOGic1607 on July 30th, 2009 at 2:20 am said:

well its JULY 30TH and its still not out at 7:20pm (Sydney time) :(

+ eduyanez on July 30th, 2009 at 2:42 am said:

10:40 in the UK and no sign of game. This is ridiculous.

+ Mad_Minstrel on July 30th, 2009 at 2:54 am said:

11:53 in Poland. Nothing. This is getting disappointing. I was hoping to spend the morning playing.

+ Dragon999210 on July 30th, 2009 at 3:02 am said:

well its 6 in the morning in the eastern us and ive been up all night, this is kinda sad how the games not out yet but i need sleep

+ Fragility on July 30th, 2009 at 3:03 am said:

probably same as COD5 map pack and will be released at 1-3pm (GMT) ish when USA wakes up.

+ GetColtrane on July 30th, 2009 at 3:12 am said:

Guess a bit of bf1943 will have to last me til then

+ komori_kiri on July 30th, 2009 at 6:05 am said:

Titan Studios are such trolls.

+ tbui17 on July 30th, 2009 at 6:27 am said:

when does psn usually put up new contents? i’ve been waiting since 4am eastern time lol…

+ tnitnetny on July 30th, 2009 at 6:41 am said:

It could be as late as 10 or 11 eastern time. When they say July 30, it means sometime July 30 Pacific time it will be released. It could be in an hour or 14 hours. Someone post when it is up though!

+ SamyGamgi on July 30th, 2009 at 6:43 am said:

At what time is the update ?! Habitually this is around 13h00 and 15h00.

Anyway gotta wait ^^. See ya on the battlefield everyone !

+ tbui17 on July 30th, 2009 at 6:50 am said:

this is like waiting for christmas morning lol

+ Savage_1985 on July 30th, 2009 at 7:11 am said:

oh :( 3:15pm in the UK still no store update!
i just want to play :D

+ FatPrincessdelay on July 30th, 2009 at 7:12 am said:

Is anyone anywhere playing this now? Its after 7am in California and it’s still not available. This is ghey.

+ LOGic1607 on July 30th, 2009 at 7:15 am said:

Hey what are you guys complaining about, i’ve already been waiting for this an entire day. It’s the now 31st over here *Shakes Fist*

+ FatPrincessdelay on July 30th, 2009 at 7:16 am said:

“Release date: July 30″ is turning into “Fail-lease date: July 30″

+ LOGic1607 on July 30th, 2009 at 7:19 am said:

But it isn’t titan’s fault when sony updates the playstation store

+ Naths90 on July 30th, 2009 at 7:19 am said:

@329
Haha yes so true!

It’s already Friday here in Australia. 12:19 am as I write this. Hoping to get it before 1am…

+ tbui17 on July 30th, 2009 at 7:19 am said:

Patience guys, i dont think this has nothing to do with Fat Princess creators or their production, its up to PSN to release their updates and they havent release any other contents yet either that are scheduled for today

im just as anxious as u fellas

+ Andifer04 on July 30th, 2009 at 7:21 am said:

10am in eastern US
It’s probably not going to be released until its like 1 or 3 pm here

that’s when sony people get up and get to work

same thing happened for patapon 2 I think

+ Savage_1985 on July 30th, 2009 at 7:22 am said:

Hope its not a Fail lol.
im new to the PS3 so not sure when it normaly gets updated only bought the PS3 cause i wanted Little Big Planet and Fat Princess :D

+ tbui17 on July 30th, 2009 at 7:24 am said:

so…. whats everyone favourite character so far based on footage lol, i like the builder

+ Savage_1985 on July 30th, 2009 at 7:29 am said:

i will probaly switch between the Warrior and the Priest

+ Andifer04 on July 30th, 2009 at 7:29 am said:

just by looking at the footages, I can’t really decide yet (I didn’t watch that many footage either)

but I hope they’re all enjoyable..now RELEASE THE GAME!!

I’ll probably be playing okami until it comes out

+ GooseTheWolf on July 30th, 2009 at 7:29 am said:

it’s 7:30 am pacific time, I woke up in hopes that it would be there. Why must they play with my emotions like this?

+ tnitnetny on July 30th, 2009 at 7:33 am said:

I like the priest and builder as well. I saw that you can switch in the middle of the game too, so probably what my team needs. I plan on playing a few games by myself to get the hang of it first.

+ LOGic1607 on July 30th, 2009 at 7:36 am said:

@342 Feel your pain, i’ve been waiting for this for 16 hours+

+ tbui17 on July 30th, 2009 at 8:15 am said:

is fat princess out?!?!? i dont see it in ps stores but people on twitter claims they’ve downloaded it and bought it already

+ stroudwes on July 30th, 2009 at 8:18 am said:

its a 11:20 eastern us still not here hurry up sony

+ ibplunderin on July 30th, 2009 at 8:20 am said:

only 8:20 here. It always seems like the hours before release are more excruciating than the months and months i’ve waited :(

+ Savage_1985 on July 30th, 2009 at 8:20 am said:

yeh is is out type in Fat Princess in the search and its there to buy

+ Savage_1985 on July 30th, 2009 at 8:21 am said:

downloading now see you all in game :D

+ ibplunderin on July 30th, 2009 at 8:23 am said:

Well its out on the UK store, not in NA… so if you really don’t want to wait you can just get it from there.

PAGE 1 5 6 7 8 9 10