Bloodborne

Gran Turismo PSP Pre-Order Bonus Items Revealed

Stephanie Yoshimoto's Avatar + Posted by Stephanie Yoshimoto on Aug 04, 2009 // Senior Product Marketing Manager

Hey there. We just announced the ZR1 Corvette as our cover car, and now I’m back to announce of some exciting pre-order items that are coming soon.

Pre-order Gran Turismo, and you’ll get a voucher that will add one of the top cars to your in-game collection of cars in an exclusive color. This means that on day one, you’ll be able to smoke your friends in 4-player Ad Hoc Mode multiplayer races with one of these rare sports cars while they are just getting started saving up credits.

First up is the 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 in the Black M color. Sporting a 16-cylinder engine with four turbochargers delivering over 1000hp, this is one of the most sought-after cars in the world, not to mention the fastest production car in the world. And by that, I mean it can do over 254mph.

GT PSP - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 SpecialColor A front

Also available will be the 2002 Enzo Ferrari in Giallo Modena (yellow). With unmistakable Ferrari style and a 6.0-liter V-12 engine, this car should make it easy start racking up credits to start building your collection from the more than 800 cars in the game.

GT PSP - Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02 SpecialColor A front

Next up is the 2008 GTbyCitroen in yellow. You may remember this concept car and its sleek, futuristic style from last year when it was announced at the Paris Motor Show. This car is the result of a close collaboration between Polyphony Digital and the French automaker Citroen. And now it’s making its way into Gran Turismo for PSP.

GT PSP - Citroen GT by Citroen '08 SpecialColor A front

The fourth car that will be available is the metallic blue version of the 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V. The new GT-R is one of the hottest cars on the market right now, complete with the in-dash multi-function meter designed by Polyphony Digital. The Spec V reduces overall weight and improves suspension and handling over the previous GT-R, making it even better for whipping around corners at high speeds. Now you can get this exclusive metallic blue color of the GT-R Spec V, on the PSP.

GT PSP - NISSAN GT-R Spec V (R35) '09 SpecialColor A front

And last but not least is the classic 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400 in Arancio (orange). Yes, that’s right. Lamborghini. GT fans know this is special, as it marks the first time Lamborghini has ever been in Gran Turismo. And as you can imagine, this won’t be the last Lamborghini in a Gran Turismo game, either.

GT PSP - Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 SpecialColor A front

And these are just five of the more than 800 licensed cars that you can drive in the game. Everyone who gets their hands on the game tells us that these cars look just amazing, speeding around the track at an unprecedented 60fps. Watch the official Gran Turismo website for more specific information in the coming weeks.

Don’t forget, Gran Turismo for PSP launches on October 1, 2009, available at retail and from the PlayStation Network.

+ FoolKiller79 on August 4th, 2009 at 8:44 am said:

Shouldn’t the European comments be directed at the EU Blog?

+ lequish on August 4th, 2009 at 8:51 am said:

TELL MI SOMETHING WOnt it be better if they actially look like that in the game lol NO PUN INTENTED NO OFFEnCE to the GT Community

+ GAT305 on August 4th, 2009 at 8:57 am said:

what happens now with those of us that will be getting the psp go and downloading the games off the psn? we dont get no goodies, we cant even preorder because we have no choice but to download :(

+ Darkdragon2 on August 4th, 2009 at 9:06 am said:

This question has been asked many times before but what about the PSP Go buyers. How do we get these things if we are going to get it off the PSN. Those are one of my concerns with digital downloads.

+ JeNeI on August 4th, 2009 at 9:08 am said:

I have a question.These cars will be in the normal game too,or just for pre-order?

+ ADR143 on August 4th, 2009 at 9:09 am said:

those are sexy cars! but i want grand turismo 5

+ ZAANOS on August 4th, 2009 at 9:23 am said:

Nice cars! wonder if GT5 or GT PSP will have the Honda Fit…hmm

I saw a Citroen parked in Montebello here in Cali recently. I was like what the heck is a car like this doing in this part of the city.

+ Skater_Ricky on August 4th, 2009 at 9:26 am said:

Awesomeness.. Hope I have enough Money to Get this Game on Day ONE!

+ Snamaro on August 4th, 2009 at 9:29 am said:

@53

Me too. I want to know what´s going to happen to us picking the digital copy =( because i´m getting the Psp Go.

+ Aggie_CEO on August 4th, 2009 at 9:31 am said:

Pre-order Bonuses?? what if I wanted to get it off PSN?? Can I get a pre-order bonus? Much rather have this on MemStick

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on August 4th, 2009 at 9:37 am said:

Where do I have to pre order from? What about if I wanna download from the store, can I still get the bonus?

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on August 4th, 2009 at 9:50 am said:

Hey can you also take this happy time and confirm Porsches, Maserati, Koenigsegg in the game? :)

+ phinnv8 on August 4th, 2009 at 9:51 am said:

Don’t care. Gran Turismo 5 news please.

+ Miyagi99 on August 4th, 2009 at 9:53 am said:

And for those of us planning to download the game…what?

+ Mcgnnis on August 4th, 2009 at 9:54 am said:

Awesome…now i have to preorder that game just for that Veyron.

+ Thordor on August 4th, 2009 at 10:00 am said:

Do the bonuses come for any place we do our preorders from or is it only available for a specific place?

+ madeup6 on August 4th, 2009 at 10:05 am said:

How much space will this game take up?

+ cnn93 on August 4th, 2009 at 10:08 am said:

oh well, i mighht as well!

on more thing, the veyron is the 2nd fastest and goes up to 253 not 254.

+ TailsTheCat on August 4th, 2009 at 10:12 am said:

Where do I pre-order this to get the cars? I want to buy this from the PSN store for faster load times. Let us purchase it on the store now, as a pre-order, then we DL the full game upon release. I will not support Gamestop.

+ cronqvist on August 4th, 2009 at 10:16 am said:

I remember there was a Lamborghini in the japanese version of GT3, but it’s nice to finally be able to race with one. :D

+ HaVoK_ on August 4th, 2009 at 10:16 am said:

Shocked, stunned, stupified, excited, amped, stoked, happy, too…. many… emotions….

+ StalkingSilence on August 4th, 2009 at 10:26 am said:

Can I pre-order from the PlayStation Network? That’s how I’ll be downloading it, so you might want to think about that before pushing people to get the game in advance.

I’d like to be able to buy it, have it download and install automatically as soon as it goes live.

Stephanie Yoshimoto's Avatar

+ Stephanie Yoshimoto on August 5th, 2009 at 12:39 am said:

Not currently, but we are always exploring ways to enhance functionality. Please read my other reply for those like you who plan to purchase from the PSN.

+ singhjeet29 on August 4th, 2009 at 10:36 am said:

How would you pre-order if you plan to get this for the PSP Go. I really want that Veyron! I’ve always wanted to drive that car in Gran Turismo.

+ Cobra1 on August 4th, 2009 at 10:48 am said:

You know…. I think it would be awesome if Sony were to include a voucher for your choice of those cars in a PSP Go! release bundle. It would be even better if the PSP Go! color’s matched the cars! :P

Just think… an Arancio PSP? What could be better?

Pleeeeaaaassse? :)

+ SlayerGT on August 4th, 2009 at 10:48 am said:

5 down! 795 more to go!! =)

+ stinkey on August 4th, 2009 at 10:50 am said:

do you get one Car from a specific retailer? Or do you get all the cars when you pre order? As soon as I got confirmation on this game after E3 and Ran out and bought my fourth PSP I ever owned. This one was of course the PSP3000. I don’t think I will be getting the GO anytime soon. GT FTW… Heck PSP FTW! all these great games coming out starting with Final Fantasy

+ TailsTheCat on August 4th, 2009 at 10:51 am said:

So where do we pre-order(not at Gamestop) for these bonuses? I want to buy it from the store. Please, Sony come up with a solution for this.

+ Antonisbob on August 4th, 2009 at 10:53 am said:

aw man… this game makes me wish I had a PSP..

+ TailsTheCat on August 4th, 2009 at 10:54 am said:

Im selling on on ebay. Mint. Check me out.

+ PatriotEyez27 on August 4th, 2009 at 11:06 am said:

What if I play on getting the digital version for my future PSP Go?

+ WEALLLOVELUNA on August 4th, 2009 at 11:08 am said:

sounds good, but fyi, the ccs aero is the worlds fastest production car ( as it just trounced the vayron ) so yeah, check it sometime

+ jBat17 on August 4th, 2009 at 11:08 am said:

Finally, Bugatti and Lamborghini on GT!

for sure those cars will be in GT5, too.

+ wasim007 on August 4th, 2009 at 11:32 am said:

OMGGG

GT PSP will sell between 5m-15m copies lifetime

+ Crotin on August 4th, 2009 at 11:39 am said:

Welp…I know what to buy with my PSPgo now

+ headwing45 on August 4th, 2009 at 11:43 am said:

I’m planning on buying a PSP GO the day it releases with Gran Turismo PSP as my first game, I have a few questions about the pre ordering…

1) Can we still pre order the game if we plan on getting it off PSN, because it seems to me that PSP GO users will be excuded from this offer.

2) If there is a way for PSP GO users to get this deal, is this a American exclusive or is it North Amercan (U.S and Canada)

+ Thrasher20 on August 4th, 2009 at 11:52 am said:

I strongly agree with #49

+ TakiFuGu on August 4th, 2009 at 11:53 am said:

I really hope you guys have Porsches. It’s my all time favorite car in the entire world. No Porsches, no buy for me!

+ LBFANSTi on August 4th, 2009 at 11:59 am said:

@ 51

Oh.. im sorry.. i dont know that i was forbidden to write a comment in the US blog just because i wanted.. geez

+ FatLeadFoot on August 4th, 2009 at 12:07 pm said:

Any news from PD/Sony about Gran Turismo is good thing. Keep it coming guys(and girls in this case)!

A lot of us were wondering when the Marketing Department was coming back from their extended vacations. :-b

Stephanie Yoshimoto's Avatar

+ Stephanie Yoshimoto on August 5th, 2009 at 12:30 am said:

Thanks! Believe me, I\’d love to be on vacation, but we\’re here working on getting GT to you.

+ headwing45 on August 4th, 2009 at 12:19 pm said:

@88

He was just saying you should not blame Sony since it is the North American blog.

But you’ll be happy to know that the deal is also in the U.K, so you will not be forgotten…

+ FoolKiller79 on August 4th, 2009 at 12:36 pm said:

@LBFANSTi

You can comment all you want but yelling at Sony North America about what Sony Europe is or isn’t doing is like fishing for marlin in a pond. It won’t do any good. SCEA cannot help you with your issues with SCEE.

And by the way, I see you are now aware that the EU Blog did post this. Although, they appear to be lacking the Veyron.

+ anonymouszombie on August 4th, 2009 at 12:54 pm said:

I’ll take the Enzo, GTbyCitroen, or Veyron. The GT-R can choke on the dust left behind by my ZR1.

+ thegriefer on August 4th, 2009 at 12:56 pm said:

what if we are getting on the psp go? Also please make a psp go/gt psp bundle.

+ awsome_robot on August 4th, 2009 at 1:11 pm said:

can somebody clear this for me? how does this pre-order work? (what i mean is, since we only get to choose one, will there be different voucher codes for a specific car or will one code give me option to choose in the game? i don’t want the store i pre-ordered the game to run out of codes of the car i want).

+ Zephram on August 4th, 2009 at 2:21 pm said:

I’d like to know if GT will run at a smooth framerate on the PSP-1000, or will I have to upgrade.

Also, the price should be lower for those of us who choose to download, especially if we don’t buy at a retailer.(It probably won’t though)!

+ Protohype on August 4th, 2009 at 2:51 pm said:

Lambo it is and preorder shall be. I kahnt wait. GT5, take as much time necessary to finish as I will be playing the #&%^@ out of GTPSP. Thank You Steph and PD.

+ katsuo7171 on August 4th, 2009 at 3:05 pm said:

Anyone know how to pre-order over the playstation network. I’ll be getting a psp Go and don’t currently want a PSP 3000. Any help will be appreciated.

+ BlueNinja111 on August 4th, 2009 at 3:22 pm said:

what about if you want a digital copy i mean cammon thats un fair

+ IceCold on August 4th, 2009 at 3:36 pm said:

Humm this game alones makes me want a psp go. Not sure yet bu I’m getting the game.

+ penguindude5 on August 4th, 2009 at 3:57 pm said:

Bundle this with the PSP Go, and I will buy it :). Also, good to see Lambo in a GT game, I guess this means they’ll be in GT5 too?