PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3 Available Today, Game with Developers this Saturday!

Josh Olin's Avatar + Posted by Josh Olin on Aug 06, 2009 // Community Manager, Treyarch

Map Pack 3 for Call of Duty: World at War is releasing today on PSN for $9.99!

Map Pack 3 further expands the COD multiplayer experience with four new maps. Fight for ocean territory in “Battery,” defend Russia’s resources in “Revolution,” and battle in the dense streets of “Breach.” Zombies return in “Der Riese” (Zombie Factory), a Nazi research facility featuring a weapon upgrading Pack A Punch Machine, teleporters, and 10 Trophies.

To celebrate the release of Map Pack 3, we’re participating in a Game with Developers event for the PLAYSTATION 3 this weekend!

It takes place Saturday, August 8th from 1:00 – 5:00 PM PST (see PSN ID’s below). You simply add one or more of the below accounts to your Friends List, and hit the various developers up for some fragging! Note that their friend lists typically fill up fairly quickly, so type fast!

PSN ID’s:
codwwtaa
codwwtab
codwwtac
codwwtad
codwwtae
codwwtaf
codwwtag
codwwtah
codwwtai
codwwtaj

This weekend is also kicking off the Week of Double-XP, which is just icing on the cake for a Game w/ Developers event! Double-XP will be ending one week from Map Pack 3’s launch (Thursday, August 13th @ 10:00AM PST).

Josh Olin
Treyarch Community Manager
@JD_2020

741 Comments

PAGE 1 13 14 15

+ malevolent_minds on August 6th, 2009 at 3:36 pm said:

almost done finally…anyone play zombies alot feel free to add me malevolent_minds

+ rogers333 on August 6th, 2009 at 3:36 pm said:

well its 4 36 mnt time and mappack 3 is sitll not in the ps3 store im still waiting i played it on my friends x box 360 and im just waitn so i can play in on my ps3

+ Rpassaic10 on August 6th, 2009 at 3:36 pm said:

how much longer for the mapz

+ malevolent_minds on August 6th, 2009 at 3:38 pm said:

+ Da512BOY on August 6th, 2009 at 3:38 pm said:

ok my mobil im is set up send me a msg when you’re done i’m leavin now and you’re welcome buddy you can have all my add-ons i have em for WaW guitar hero world tour midnight club resistance 2 resistance 1 tiger woods and a few others i think i also have some games on there just wait till tomorrow or somethin and tell me when you go for somethin so you don’t boot me off later lil buddy always glad to help someone out

+ BZKlint on August 6th, 2009 at 3:45 pm said:

Downloading now :D

…So will MW2 have a zombie mode?…

+ Toe_Fungus on August 6th, 2009 at 4:01 pm said:

Anyone on the west coast been able to download MP3 yet???

+ murf7585 on August 6th, 2009 at 5:32 pm said:

how do you link the teleporters

+ Thrasher20 on August 6th, 2009 at 8:06 pm said:

Thanks for the maps!

+ RSCAMAROKIDD on August 6th, 2009 at 9:41 pm said:

will someone give me their map pack

+ RSCAMAROKIDD on August 6th, 2009 at 9:41 pm said:

it looks cool

+ traininvain90 on August 6th, 2009 at 9:54 pm said:

hell yes! this is one of the best map packs yet & was worth the wait =D

+ RSCAMAROKIDD on August 6th, 2009 at 10:04 pm said:

sup

+ RSCAMAROKIDD on August 6th, 2009 at 10:07 pm said:

someone who bought map pack add me then let me get ur map pack

+ rockingkorngirl on August 6th, 2009 at 10:15 pm said:

The new zombies is intense. It’s big which give it the challenge it needed. I can’t wait to try it for myself :)

+ lonewolfr on August 6th, 2009 at 10:32 pm said:

I can’t wait till I get my ps3 back for I can download the new map pack 3 it will be sweet I mit have to wait till tomorrow, monday or tuesday can’t wait

+ sufi_93 on August 6th, 2009 at 11:25 pm said:

I keep getting a damn error code involving installation of this map pack.

+ sosolid40k on August 7th, 2009 at 12:33 am said:

ok wtf >:O wheres the map pack been waitin for ever its 5:00pm and still not update??

+ Rless on August 7th, 2009 at 12:37 am said:

Well Its 2:28 AM Central Standard Time, I am at work and my son told me that he finally downloaded the new map pack at about 6:00 PM yesterday. I DID NOT GET TO PLAY IT!!!! The Playstation Store needs to let us know when these downloads are available. I know Xbox Live is a paid service (lame) and I do understand that those individuals that are stupid enough to pay Microsoft (14.95 a mouth or 50.00 a year)need to get it before we that are smart enough to buy a superior system. BUT Sony and Playstation Store need to be a little more clear as to when these downloads are available. OK!!!
Thanks

+ jmcheese on August 7th, 2009 at 1:33 am said:

why is it taking so looooooooong to download my map pack 3 for cod on my ps3 ?3 hours!!!!

+ manuel_101 on August 7th, 2009 at 2:04 am said:

dude, i just got the map pack today, if any one wants to play some zombies add me up and well play, my psn is MANUEL_101

+ aGodagainstMan on August 7th, 2009 at 8:31 am said:

Can’t wait to get home so I can DL this. YES!!!

+ RSCAMAROKIDD on August 7th, 2009 at 9:56 am said:

will someone please giv me their map pack

+ Mobius_124 on August 7th, 2009 at 11:57 am said:

would be really nice if this game had Home Game Launching

+ CHAMP_J1 on August 7th, 2009 at 12:43 pm said:

you guys keep coming out with the coolest dlc, keep it commin’!

+ funkypieguy on August 7th, 2009 at 2:52 pm said:

come on people! am i the only one who wants something amazing like Okinawa or Iwo for a level? a good historically famous battle would just be mind-blowing…

+ Nindo55 on August 7th, 2009 at 3:23 pm said:

Right when trying to buy map pack i get error (80023102) Help me i dont know what this code is

I want map pack bad!!!

+ darknovaxp on August 7th, 2009 at 5:13 pm said:

I think the map pack is great but they need to make another free map.

+ katracho941 on August 7th, 2009 at 9:43 pm said:

so how come i cant add the names?? they are not registered!!!!

+ bladesmit75 on August 8th, 2009 at 5:56 am said:

Downloaded it last night and it gave me map pack 2 -_-

+ LUMBEEMOM33 on August 8th, 2009 at 11:55 am said:

if u r having problems with ur download u need to do a connection test–mine was done in 20 minutes

+ samurai400 on August 8th, 2009 at 7:07 pm said:

sony that is not fair that not everybody gets to play with the developers.ontop that most of the names where not even registered.that is not fair AT ALL! i was very excited about it and at about 1:05pm the names that where registered said that their friends list was full.so that for me was a huge dissapointment.was like a contest of who would invite them first or something.thats not fair.if you could schedule another day or allow me to or cod with atleast one member of treyarch that would be awesome!

+ samurai400 on August 8th, 2009 at 8:08 pm said:

i hope the developers can keep those screen nmaes and we can chat and or play with them! that would be really kool!

+ akb41 on August 9th, 2009 at 9:16 am said:

downloaded map pack3 installed it but no icon comes up to click on to play it? help

+ akb41 on August 9th, 2009 at 9:50 am said:

don’t worry sorted

+ TwiztedR3DHead on August 9th, 2009 at 2:34 pm said:

i dont get this y yall so mad 4 lol

+ Brae_Dog on August 9th, 2009 at 8:46 pm said:

Love the new Z’s pake it is sweet i got the second it came out

+ Fulsom64 on August 9th, 2009 at 9:22 pm said:

Since map packs 1 & 2 ruined my PS3, I think I’ll pass on this junk.

+ LUMBEEMOM33 on August 11th, 2009 at 12:10 pm said:

i can’t kill zombies & i’m loosin my ever loving mind–can get on my psn–wats up wit dat??????????

+ Cardinell86 on August 11th, 2009 at 3:50 pm said:

“Double-XP, which is just icing on the cake for a Game w/ Developers event! Double-XP will be ending one week from Map Pack 3’s launch (Thursday, August 13th @ 10:00AM PST)”

I just logged on and double XP seems to be over, this is [DELETED]!

+ MISFIT746 on August 18th, 2009 at 9:45 pm said:

Hey Im Just Wondering Why Doesnt the Ps3 Let u Play with anyone on the World At War Online. Why Does It Have To Be INvite only or no one????? SOME ONE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THAT PLZ

PAGE 1 13 14 15