PS4-Infamous

Additional PS3 Greatest Hits Titles Available Now

Kim Nguyen's Avatar + Posted by Kim Nguyen on Aug 17, 2009 // Marketing Manager, PlayStation 3

Like UNCHARTED

Last week, we announced the availability of two new “Greatest Hits” titles . U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation and Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune are the latest best-selling titles to enter into the elite world of “Greatest Hits.” Stand alone versions are available now $29.99 MSRP. Check out the cool new pack fronts below.

Uncharted Drake's Fortune Greatest Hits SOCOM Confrontation Greatest Hits

Summer’s not over yet! Now that you know what to look out for, go ahead and pick them up for yourself. At $29.99, you deserve it!

139 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ The_Punisher111 on August 17th, 2009 at 6:05 am said:

Confrontation a GREATEST HIT my ass.

SOCOM is only great when its Zipper Interactive

+ ChainClutch on August 17th, 2009 at 6:18 am said:

took sony long enough to make Uncharted a greatest hits.. the title has sold over 2.3 million worldwide as of like months and months and months ago… however im shocked and question why Socom is a greatest hits?

+ BalramRules on August 17th, 2009 at 6:18 am said:

Uncharted is the BEST!!
They’re even making a movie for it, hope they make a movie for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves too = P
Plus in inFamous I hope you get to see both, the good side and the dark side lol!
STAR WARS!!!

+ BalramRules on August 17th, 2009 at 6:19 am said:

WOW! WE COMMENTED AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!! CLAINCLUTCH!

+ bball230 on August 17th, 2009 at 6:21 am said:

Does the socom PS3 Bluetooth headset bundle get any kind of price drop or is it just the single socom game thats dropping in price?

+ ghamdikh1 on August 17th, 2009 at 6:24 am said:

COOL

+ psyXcho on August 17th, 2009 at 6:29 am said:

wait wouldn’t that make it a $10 discount for socom?

+ Zezzler on August 17th, 2009 at 6:32 am said:

i like how they added the ‘Game of the Year’ icon on the Uncharted Box… it really makes the shotgun alot more useless :P

+ MIDNI6HT on August 17th, 2009 at 6:41 am said:

Yeah socom should be on the greatest disappointment list, I definitely agree with uncharted the game was awesome

+ shadowfox001986 on August 17th, 2009 at 6:43 am said:

good games and not a bad price ether!!!! :)

+ Akibara12 on August 17th, 2009 at 6:51 am said:

Huh?! Wasn’t Socom Confrontation the game alone (with out the usb headset) 30 bucks already? Or are you guys planning on including the usb headset with the game making it $30? I’m confused @_@. Help me out here Kim.

@ bball
this link is for you.

+ lonewolf1994 on August 17th, 2009 at 6:59 am said:

HOW D HELL IS SOCOM CONSTIPATION GREATEST HITS?!??!?!? :|

+ KazeEternal on August 17th, 2009 at 7:01 am said:

ABOUT DAMN TIME UNCHARTED BECAME A GREATEST HIT!

+ Kchow23 on August 17th, 2009 at 7:01 am said:

Great stuff… and you people don’t realize how many people play Socom, personally I don’t but many do!

+ Hellman on August 17th, 2009 at 7:04 am said:

Socom has the largest online community from first party games beating resistance 2 and killzone 2.

+ RyanPierre on August 17th, 2009 at 7:05 am said:

Will the Greatest Hits version at least include all the features advertised? Not even the original has that yet!

It’s understandable though. It’s only been out for 10 months. No hurry.

+ money45_ on August 17th, 2009 at 7:11 am said:

sweet 4 uncharted

+ mikemill on August 17th, 2009 at 7:17 am said:

About time for Uncharted. Now, what about Heavenly Sword?

+ rafael_martines on August 17th, 2009 at 7:26 am said:

I want Little Big Planet in Greatest Hits :P

+ anotherdae on August 17th, 2009 at 7:29 am said:

Isn’t $29.99 a price increase for these games now…

+ piro_z on August 17th, 2009 at 7:40 am said:

I’m thinking the same thing as #5 does the bundle get a price drop?

+ SPARDA on August 17th, 2009 at 7:45 am said:

Those are some nice additions to the Greatest Hits list.
Even thought it did not sell well, I hope to see Heavenly Sword added soon (with a nice trophy patch to go with it…but that’s highly unlikely to happen …I know)

+ locos85 on August 17th, 2009 at 7:49 am said:

So where is Heavenly Sword? This game definitely should have a been a Greatest Hit by now. Game has sold over a million and came out in 2007.

+ locos85 on August 17th, 2009 at 7:50 am said:

Ohh and 1 suggestion. Next Developer Q&A should be with Slant 6. It will be a very interesting Q&A…. trust me. Bring them out. We have a lot of questions.

+ oneangrymob464 on August 17th, 2009 at 7:58 am said:

good choices. uncharted is AMAZING. i know a lot of you guys are mad about socom but it’s actually a rly fun game and i think i heard that it’s the game most played online on psn.

+ TakiFuGu on August 17th, 2009 at 8:07 am said:

2 games that I already bought a while ago.

+ SlashZaku on August 17th, 2009 at 8:09 am said:

Talk about kicking me when I’m down :|

My PS3 got the YLOD recently and I was waiting the longest for Uncharted to hit the GH lineup and knowing my luck, it does when my PS3 is out of commission. Got to love the way things work out…

+ TakiFuGu on August 17th, 2009 at 8:09 am said:

Sony needs to add Heavenly Sword to that list. Then patch it with Trophies.

+ TwinDad on August 17th, 2009 at 8:12 am said:

Moar!!!

+ remanutd5 on August 17th, 2009 at 8:13 am said:

wheres Heavenly Sword ?????? why is not a greatest hits yet?? i hope we havent seen the end of Heavenly Sword yet and a sequel is in development already !!! 1 of the best games on the system so far

+ TakiFuGu on August 17th, 2009 at 8:15 am said:

For those of you that doesn’t know any better. DO NOT WASTE YOUR CASH ON SOCOM unless you just want the headset! The two new games should’ve been Uncharted and Heavenly Sword.

+ Gringo234 on August 17th, 2009 at 8:20 am said:

Being a greatest hits doesn’t mean the game is actually great in terms of gameplay, it just means it sold over 1 million since its been out. I think SOCOM Confrontation is the fastest to do that.

+ poweredbyzen on August 17th, 2009 at 8:22 am said:

had to sneak out of work to get an original copy of uncharted: drake’s fortune. truly a game that makes me proud to be a fanboy!

+ G-M1N111 on August 17th, 2009 at 8:24 am said:

Greatest Hits in the US = Platinum in Europe?

Because Uncharted is at 25€ here in Europe for over 1 year now … as Heavenly Sword and other Sony games… :/ Reducing Uncharted’s price only now is a joke… omg…

Socom is definitely a great game… however it has still numerous bugs that are really annoying… :(

+ DustyBlue on August 17th, 2009 at 8:27 am said:

Uncharted – FINALLY

SOCOM – … Seriously?

+ TheForbiddenOne on August 17th, 2009 at 8:30 am said:

Why does Confrontation get some much hate, is it because most of you suck at the game? It’s really not that bad compared to the previous ones, people exaggerate a little to much.

+ Steve3D on August 17th, 2009 at 8:32 am said:

“Confrontation a GREATEST HIT my ass.” 110% agree

+ jncasanova on August 17th, 2009 at 8:32 am said:

Awesome!!! I have to purachse Meta Gear 4 and Uncharted noooow!!

Do you know when will the Uncharted greatest hit edition be available?

+ NITROWOLF_2 on August 17th, 2009 at 8:33 am said:

what of the socom bundle? is the price the same or is it lower?
uncharted here i come

+ XxBigP123xX on August 17th, 2009 at 8:34 am said:

Socom doesn’t deserve it.

Uncharted on the other hand does! Woo!

+ BlooodyCow on August 17th, 2009 at 8:35 am said:

Why all the hate toward Socom?

Hay Sony PSN network team, take a look at this will you.

****http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&message.id=439101&jump=true#M439101

+ Sereal_Killer on August 17th, 2009 at 8:37 am said:

Socom isnt allk that bad. i do like playing it and so do allot of other people but it does have its share of bugs that have yet to be adressed.

the most ppl hate socom cause alot of features and things that have been promised are either broken or not in the game.

and the time it takes for the pathces to be released is helping either.

+ mywhitenoise on August 17th, 2009 at 8:38 am said:

not that I’m going to get SOCOM (cause the beta, and game were crap when I played them)…but why is that, Warhawk, and GT5: Prologue only priced $10 lower? Those 3 should be priced at $20.

+ Vengeful-Chaos on August 17th, 2009 at 8:40 am said:

I’ve been a gamer for 18 or so years and in all that time I’ve managed to pick up some crap-tatstic video games, but none tops the cake like Socom: Confrontation does. I feel sorry for every single person who picked up the game at launch and got a bug filled half ass’d game. This game does not deserve to be greatest hits, that title should be held for good complete games. Not ones still waiting to be patched a few months before it’s one year anniversary.

+ curlybrace on August 17th, 2009 at 8:40 am said:

@ #2

Sony couldn’t make Uncharted cheaper because it would lower the value of the 160gb bundle. Now that Uncharted is cheaper, it makes one wonder if there’s a *cough* “slim” chance that there’s a change in the hardware SKUs coming soon.

+ Micheal_Bluth on August 17th, 2009 at 8:43 am said:

Do you get the headset with Socom?

+ peevmyster on August 17th, 2009 at 8:53 am said:

The only thing Socom needs is more maps and guns, after the next patch most of the remaining bugs should be fixed (hopefully). Next time sony, don’t rush out an unfinished game.

+ VivaGardner on August 17th, 2009 at 8:55 am said:

About time Uncharted goes on there.

However, Socom can be easily picked up from Ebay for $15. (I bought it yesterday for that much).

I got Warhawk with headset for $20.50, sealed.

+ SkullLeader81 on August 17th, 2009 at 8:56 am said:

Finally! I almost picked up Uncharted the other day used for $40, glad I waited, now I have no reason to not get this game and prepare myself for Uncharted 2!

+ gooch-getta on August 17th, 2009 at 9:00 am said:

I hope your kidding about Socom…

That game first is not even worth 30$ and second is only a greatest hit because zipper had such great history with it. I think the greatest hits should not be based solely on how many copies it sells.

More like Worst game in history.

This will never be forgotten, sony you disappoint me.

PAGE 1 2 3