PS3-TLOU Left Behind

Street Fighter Hadoukens Zen Pinball Today

Zsolt Kigyossy's Avatar + Posted by Zsolt Kigyossy on Aug 20, 2009 // Managing Director, Zen Studios

Get your flippin’ fingers ready! It’s my pleasure to announce that today ZEN Pinball Street Fighter II Tribute is making its worldwide debut as the first expansion table for ZEN Pinball. That’s right, we’ve coordinated our launch efforts with our friends over at Sony to make sure that our fans on both sides of the pond can experience on day one the legendary Street Fighter franchise as only ZEN Pinball can deliver. We also included a few screens below for a first look at the table!

ZEN Pinball Street Fighter II ZEN Pinball Street Fighter II

And for everyone looking for a great value… well you can be the judge and jury! In the US you can grab the Street Fighter inspired table for only $2.49, and a mere 1.99 EURO in Europe. Not bad, right? For more information, be sure to check out the official site for ZEN Pinball at: www.zenpinball.com.

ZEN Pinball Street Fighter II

50 Comments

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on August 20th, 2009 at 9:58 am said:

1st yeah!..this is cool enough for me to ge tha game now..lol ..RIGHT NOW!..

+ dehumanizer_666 on August 20th, 2009 at 9:58 am said:

Looks interesting, and at a reasonable price. I might have to pick this one up.

+ Sigmakan on August 20th, 2009 at 10:03 am said:

I’ve never played street fighter, but im definately getting this table. Looks very cool, and reasonably priced! Nice work. Any hints at what tables might be next? ;)

+ Jack-Bauer-89 on August 20th, 2009 at 10:04 am said:

Already bought :)

+ NoxNoctisUmbra on August 20th, 2009 at 10:04 am said:

Prett good, not a big fan of fighting games, but big fan of fighter pinball? haha will buy!

+ BEASTXJASON on August 20th, 2009 at 10:08 am said:

Great price. Love the game, tables are fun so wouldnt this one be. Id like a Tommy Table please :) Come on you have to!

+ infinity-_-ward- on August 20th, 2009 at 10:08 am said:

awesome

+ MS3Boy on August 20th, 2009 at 10:15 am said:

I hear Pinball FX delivers it quite similarly. :P

+ GGCAN on August 20th, 2009 at 10:20 am said:

Thanks Zsolt !

Been waiting for this one since you announced it.

+ gmk218 on August 20th, 2009 at 10:21 am said:

woohoo kept the tables comming we a whole family luve pinball

+ BrianMcGuinness on August 20th, 2009 at 10:22 am said:

At #3…
You’ve never played Street Fighter?

+ sscoolChea on August 20th, 2009 at 10:23 am said:

Is that $2.50 if you already have the game or $2.50… I have the game already just asking

+ INTVGene on August 20th, 2009 at 10:30 am said:

Will definitely buy.. tough game, but fun.

+ marcindpol on August 20th, 2009 at 10:40 am said:

this game is way to difficult, thats why i am not going to buy this table and support this game.

i prefer to not get frustrated to death…

+ Kirkpad on August 20th, 2009 at 10:43 am said:

It takes practice. It’s surely hard though. It’s a $2.50 DLC on top of the $9.99 game price.

+ echogridlock on August 20th, 2009 at 10:46 am said:

Sure its $2.49 but it will still cost me $5.00 to download due to Playstations $5.00 minimum add funds policy. Sure they will say its standard but I never had this problem with itunes. Sadly this purchase will have to wait untill I find something else thats $2.50 or over. Don’t even get me started on LBP DLC.

+ Enforcer_X on August 20th, 2009 at 10:48 am said:

@12 sscoolChea
uuhh $2.49 no matter. The board by itself is pretty useless without the game so I don’t imagine the cost for the board being more expensive if you don’t have the game.

I am getting this!
Love pinball!
Thanks!

+ Kirkpad on August 20th, 2009 at 10:50 am said:

TAKE NOTE: It’s the SAME TABLE from 360′s Pinball FX. (It cost them money too though)

+ Enforcer_X on August 20th, 2009 at 10:50 am said:

@16 echogridlock
You should be able to add the exact amount to purchase content.
Don’t add any funds then during check out it will ask you if you want to add the exact amount to pay for the purchase in the drop down.
Unless it has been changed because I have done it before.

+ Sigmakan on August 20th, 2009 at 10:56 am said:

@11 Nope!

+ LokeSTL on August 20th, 2009 at 11:02 am said:

Cool! Hope to see more of these in the future.

+ warpig_345 on August 20th, 2009 at 11:03 am said:

i cant get on my account some1 tell me y?????!!!!

+ typikal82 on August 20th, 2009 at 11:05 am said:

tooooooo cooool!!!!!! Man that looks better than I thought it would

+ echogridlock on August 20th, 2009 at 11:06 am said:

@19
Yeah it dose that if its over $5.00 but if its under, theres a $5.00 minimum. Its a small beef. lol but where it can really mess someone up is. If your not paying attention is if you buy $2.00 in the game store, $2.00 in the video store, and then $2.00 in Home because all three have a separate checkout/buying system. I wish you could checkout with different media be it game DLC or video.

+ techknight on August 20th, 2009 at 11:07 am said:

The SF2 Tribute table is definitely the best table for Pinball FX / Zen Pinball. Anyone with either platform should buy it.

+ nickert0n on August 20th, 2009 at 11:24 am said:

Thank you, I will be buying this tonight ;-)

+ ADR143 on August 20th, 2009 at 11:38 am said:

pretty good price and pretty good DLC

+ station3fever on August 20th, 2009 at 11:39 am said:

Darn it looks good but i’ll wait for the 99 cent sale. Around the corner?

+ dragon-365_ on August 20th, 2009 at 11:46 am said:

This look Sick

+ TwiztedR3DHead on August 20th, 2009 at 11:47 am said:

Now that does look nice i may get this

+ T3mpr1x on August 20th, 2009 at 11:48 am said:

Yeah that looks pretty awesome, some great eye candy there. I’m not really into the fighting genre but this is still an easy buy for me!

+ reson8er on August 20th, 2009 at 11:52 am said:

Id like to request a table with moving targets, a-la Devils Crush. I love this game, but feel like 2 of the 4 (el dorado and shaman) tables are close enough in theme that it makes me want something different. I would love to see a zombie, or medieval theme, complete with moving targets! Slightly less traditional, but with your awesome physics would be a blast to play. :)

+ Shi-Low on August 20th, 2009 at 12:01 pm said:

it looks a lot like the actual SF2 table from back in the day. A very nice touch. I wish I got that table of my grandpa now. lol

+ DeMsZ_cL on August 20th, 2009 at 12:05 pm said:

nice

+ Toutizes on August 20th, 2009 at 12:08 pm said:

Wow, and the EU price is NOT 2.49€ but 1.99€!

Impressive.

+ acerazer1 on August 20th, 2009 at 12:11 pm said:

Can we expect more tables in the future, and if so, how many?

+ DTXSFC on August 20th, 2009 at 12:16 pm said:

Nice touch especially the arcade cabs on the side.

+ Torgo on August 20th, 2009 at 12:55 pm said:

Yes it is the same table from Pinball FX, but that’s not a bad thing. It’s extremely well done, and 2.50′s a GREAT price for it.

+ glody on August 20th, 2009 at 1:07 pm said:

Great price guys…every single developer out there should learn from these guys. I will be purchasing tonight. Thank you kindly in being mindful of my wallet. :)

+ drdre74 on August 20th, 2009 at 1:27 pm said:

who did the street fighter artwork? ugh…If you need a good illustrator let me know. The artwork is way off.But over all the game is great.

+ plaztiksyke on August 20th, 2009 at 1:33 pm said:

Great price, but:

1. is it as beautifully detailed as the other content?

2. does it add new trophies?

3. Did they just copy the low-quality audio asserts from the 360 version, or were they re-encoded to take advantage of PSN’s larger download limits and the PS3′s built-in codec support?

My friends and I love playing Zen Pinball together (physically) in hotseat mode. We get a little further on the trophies each time we play. Tesla is my favorite so far.

I’d love to see a Ghostbusters, Monkey Island, and Brutal Legend boards in the future!

+ D34DL1N3R on August 20th, 2009 at 2:34 pm said:

Cool table, but the physics on this game really suck HARD. I guess the devs never played Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection or Gottlieb Pinball Classics. Not to mention PinMAME/Visual Pinball.

Go back, play those games for a few days, and release a patch with REAL pinball type physics.

+ Keebzerz on August 20th, 2009 at 3:20 pm said:

Already bought this on Pinball FX for XBLA. NEW tables please? I also stopped playing both because the ball is just too fast. It moves like a ping pong ball. If you’ve played The Williams Collection or Timeshock, you’ll know Zen is messed up.

+ Kamahl_rg on August 20th, 2009 at 4:58 pm said:

cool, but i wish there was more than just 1 table… gonna buy it anyway

+ NotZed on August 20th, 2009 at 7:05 pm said:

I’m getting it ’cause it’s a good price and such should be encouraged.

Zen Pinball’s physics are a little out – but it’s ok. The sound effects are shocking though. You’d be better off without the programmer’s brother doing the voice efx.

Pinball Illusions did better in both departments, and by a large margin, and Pinball Dreams only did better again, etc. It was easier to track the ball too, even with a scrolling screen – but then it was only 2D.

+ BLADDERMETAL on August 20th, 2009 at 9:28 pm said:

I have this table on my 360 zen pinball already,im gonna have to wait for a bigger purchase to get it.

+ Armyless on August 21st, 2009 at 12:56 am said:

Seriously, you could release one of these every month, with a new -gaming/movie/music theme ‘at will’… and it wouldn’t hurt your business

+ Salem13 on August 21st, 2009 at 10:49 am said:

I do like this table addition. I’m not sure I am going to pay $2.50 for it. I think some of the physic issues are a concern as other people are pointing out. Maybe the devs will get the message. Overall, it is a decent game.

+ TheGuardianFID on August 21st, 2009 at 12:20 pm said:

I was waiting for this, SOLD!!! :D

+ Michelasso on August 22nd, 2009 at 5:02 am said:

You guys are the greatest! Beautiful game and right price. Especially in Euro. Please keep supporting the game with new tables. Hopefully some classics like Addam’s Family. I’ll buy ALL of them!!!