God of War

Aug 27

Aug 27

Rock Band Unplugged On the PSPgo

Kristin Neirinckx's Avatar Posted by Marketing Manager, PSP

Not too long ago, Rock Band Unplugged made its debut on the PSP-3000 system. We’ve seen a great response to the game and now Rock Band Unplugged is coming to PSPgo!

For a limited time, when you purchase a PSPgo system, you’ll have access to a PlayStation Network downloadable voucher for Rock Band Unplugged Lite. This lite version of Rock Band Unplugged will allow you to play five full tracks. Plus, you can create your own personalized version of the game by purchasing your favorite Rock Band songs from the PlayStation Network. Now the only instrument you’ll need to rock anywhere is the PSPgo system!

PSPgo with Rockband

Again, quantities are limited so be sure to mark your calendar for October 1.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 8

Chuckbait said:

August 27th, 5:20 pm

Hopefully something better than BATTLE TANKS comes out….

awsome_robot said:

August 27th, 5:21 pm

this blog is turning into a store update that is a no show than a psp go “bundle”.

Hydraeternal said:

August 27th, 5:21 pm

Are these five new songs that weren’t on the original rock band unplugged?

mastrofallz said:

August 27th, 5:23 pm

Uh, guys? Did you forget what day it is? Its Thursday, remember? Now you’re supposed to update the store?

Honestly, now that you are going to have even more costumers you should update the store at midnight, not at random times.

MrBeatdown said:

August 27th, 5:24 pm

The complaining never seems to end on here. Don’t like the Go price or what Sony is giving you for free? It’s simple. Don’t buy it. Get a regular PSP. Or wait for a price drop on the PSP Go. Don’t act like Sony is screwing you over because you aren’t getting what Europe gets. The PS3 is more expensive over there. When you demand price equality, then you can start complaining about Sony being “fair.” Maybe Sony should just not offer GT free to anyone. That way all the kids won’t be upset because mommy’s being unfair.

Whaaaa, some people got the MAG beta. Maybe I should start crying about how Sony is screwing me.

WastelandDan said:

August 27th, 5:25 pm

And here I am posting on a rockband thing about the store not updating, I mean a system of pre-made post indicating were the update is at letting us know whats up would be…
1. easy
2. informative
3. a classy thing to do.

I just dont see how this is a better alternative…uterly keeping us in the dark.

Chuckbait said:

August 27th, 5:26 pm

lol well said MrBeatdown

ndw4 said:

August 27th, 5:26 pm

Where the hell is the store update???

Jewdo said:

August 27th, 5:29 pm

NO ONE HERE CARES ABOUT THIS CRAP WHERE THE HELL IS THE UPDATE!

Keysersoze10033 said:

August 27th, 5:29 pm

I realy want to purchase a PSP Go, but I am waiting for Sony to release information about the UMD transfers. I would’ve reserved by now, but I have 30 games that I don’t want to not pay anymore.

NeoGuardian86 said:

August 27th, 5:29 pm

Still waiting to see the majority of the PSP great games come to PSN. and how pre-order bonuses like Gran Turismo PSP is gonna work for us peeps wanting to get the PSP Go.

Jewdo said:

August 27th, 5:30 pm

ATTICA

Geist01 said:

August 27th, 5:30 pm

How’s that store update coming? Good? Great

Jeigh said:

August 27th, 5:33 pm

@ MrBeatdown (105)

You’re expecting this half-wits to be reasonable, which is a tall order in this case. “Fair” is only something they’re concerned about when they’re the ones being shafted. I say they’re getting what they deserve, and it’s about time. (I say this as an American myself, mind you.)

The ironic thing is that a couple months ago (and to this day in some cases) they were shouting down Europeans for complaining about the situation being unfair.

WastelandDan said:

August 27th, 5:36 pm

People, you have a RIGHT to complain about complaining, but come on if a person cares enough to post they have a RIGHT/REASON. I’m just saying…its like trying to paint grass green,POINTLESS! although…all of this did lead me to posting this and…and…SEE circular logic is dumb just stop.(This has been an observation, not a complaint LOL)

We shoud ALL go on about late updates…everyone. or thrs night becomes fri morning and fri morning becomes fri night etc. etc.

Jewdo said:

August 27th, 5:39 pm

RELEASE THE UPDATE DAMN IT

mocte32 said:

August 27th, 5:39 pm

PSN update

Destiny89 said:

August 27th, 5:39 pm

As much as i would love to buy this i wont since its $250.. i mean the ps3 slim is $299 i would go and buy another one instead of the pspGo.. anyways i wonder why no store update yet?

rafael_martines said:

August 27th, 5:40 pm

Nothing in Playstation Store today? The European Store received Battle Tanks, Why the USA Store didn’t received? What about Critter Crunch? :(

Jewdo said:

August 27th, 5:42 pm

I’m so sick of this sub par service, RELEASE THE UPDATE! You screw us with bad updates forever and now you’re late because some idiot Sony employee made a post bashing EA? THIS IS WHY YOU’RE LOSING THE CONSOLE RACE

RELEASE THE DAMN UPDATE

DonnyG said:

August 27th, 5:43 pm

Wow do you guys live for thursdays? It’s a few hours late. Get over it.

BEASTXJASON said:

August 27th, 5:45 pm

……… ummm yeah the psp go isnt for the average or hardcore gamer, its more for the rich tech savvy. I cant see ever getting one. I have a psp with 1 game since launch, it just sits there staring at me…

Jewdo said:

August 27th, 5:45 pm

might seem like nothing to you, it’s almost 4am where I live and these idiots are sitting on their hands

there is no f’ing way they’re not ready to release, they’re holding back based on something entirely unrelated

Barnolde said:

August 27th, 5:47 pm

SCEA has never been good at bundles. But not even including a full game, c’mon now…

Enigma777 said:

August 27th, 5:48 pm

@jewdo: Don’t be an idiot. They’re not holding back the update because of the EA rumors… In fact that’s so stupid that I don’t even know how you came up with such an excuse!

Jewdo said:

August 27th, 5:50 pm

oh yes, because every week they have the update ready except this week when this happened oh and all of a sudden it’s like they came unprepared for work today

BS

they have the update and there’s no good reason it hasn’t been released yet and I’m sick of being jerked around

DemonOfRazgriz07 said:

August 27th, 5:50 pm

i love how the new PlayStation Pulse episode is up today on PlayStation’s YouTube account, just taunting us with this new content.. that we can’t get.

Bobflac said:

August 27th, 5:51 pm

don’t u love the brown nosers who think by tell us were a bunch of babies it makes them look good in sony eyes get over ur selfs

IronFistedChamp said:

August 27th, 5:51 pm

That’s ALL we get? lolwut.

TwiztedR3DHead said:

August 27th, 5:52 pm

Nice but they need a gt 1 or socom 3

Zezzler said:

August 27th, 5:52 pm

is there going to be a store update today???
it should have been out 3 hours ago, but hell, is it ever on time ;)
but yea, a simple, ‘there is going to be a PSN update’, or ‘There isn’t going to be a PSN update’ would be nice.

SkyNet003 said:

August 27th, 5:53 pm

“they’re holding back based on something entirely unrelated”

And that is?

Kiqe said:

August 27th, 5:53 pm

UPDATE WE WANT THE PLAYSTATION STORE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OR IM GONNA HIT U WITH MY POWERFULL KAME-HAAAAAAMEEEEEE- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jewdo said:

August 27th, 5:54 pm

ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

Enigma777 said:

August 27th, 5:54 pm

No, there’s been at least 3-4 times when the update has been late. Once it came out at around 11:30pm Eastern. Each time it was because of some technical troubles, so that’s most likely the cause.

Not the EA rumors… I don’t possibly see how the rumor and the store update can be related at all. I guess you need to be some kind of genius like yourself to make that connection. ~

Kiqe said:

August 27th, 5:54 pm

KAME HAMEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

INTVGene said:

August 27th, 5:55 pm

Hello? Store update?

Anti-Steven said:

August 27th, 5:55 pm

I’ve always wondered why the updates get delayed. I’m not complaining, I’m actually curious about why it’s late. I’m sure they have a legitimate reason, because it’s foolish to think they’re arbitrarily upsetting fans. It might be last minute content change (The European blog can give you proof of that sort of thing happening), technical issues, or if your cynical; using the anticipation to raise views on stories they really want people to see (I don’t personally think that’s the case). But corporations can sometimes have silly rules in place to prevent cool folks like Jeff and Chris from just letting you know what’s going on. I’ve over the whole raging for the late update thing.

Jewdo said:

August 27th, 5:56 pm

HOW ABOUT JUST SOME DAMN WORD FROM THE BLOG THAT THERE IS A DELAY AND IT’S COMING SOON, STOP SITTING ON YOUR ASSES

jBat17 said:

August 27th, 5:57 pm

Sony, today is Thursday. You are forgetting something.

Hint: PS Store UPDATE!

Jewdo said:

August 27th, 5:58 pm

SAY ANYTHING YOU IDIOTS! JUST RESPOND, WE KNOW YOU ARE READING THESE COMMENTS BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT THE PSP GO

Wompdevil said:

August 27th, 6:00 pm

Jewdo, chill out already. Posting every minute isn’t going to speed up the time the store update will appear.

FE_RR said:

August 27th, 6:01 pm

i think the best solution for this problem it’s update the store friday’s morning, so when everybodies get up from bed, have the playstation store up and going :D

Destiny89 said:

August 27th, 6:01 pm

LOL i see poeple are talking about the store update more than the pspGo :P .. sometimes the store dose take time i remember once being updated at 10PM and when its always late its always worth it

Jewdo said:

August 27th, 6:03 pm

the only way these morons can make up for being this late is if they release FFVIII or Legend of Legaia

mastrofallz said:

August 27th, 6:05 pm

The PSPGO is horrible. Dont get me wrong, I absolutely despise “the other box”, but at $250?

What if I was a customer, and I see the ps3 slim for $300, and the PSP GO for $250. Which one would I really get?

And why is it $250? You guys took out the UMD, which should cost less then an original psp, not more.

Zookey said:

August 27th, 6:05 pm

Not so excited for Rock Band, but I will definitely get a GO!

Moosehole said:

August 27th, 6:07 pm

I remember the day the first ever episode of Qore was supposed to come out, and the store didn’t get updated till 3AM (EDT) and everyone on the blog was just seeing how many comments they could rack up before the store got updated.

It ended up being over 1500 if I remember correctly.

ruleterren said:

August 27th, 6:07 pm

Sony is lacking in PSN store updates for Psp. No updates today which sucks!

Rock band lite? We can just download it our selves for free from the Store. Why would you need to include a voucher for a demo?

Anyway, getting the Psp Go! and so far, the only game I want from the PSN store for psp that’s available is Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 which is sad cause most of there games they have are puzzle games! I thought sony wants to attract a hardcore audience, not casual puzzle fans.

Wompdevil said:

August 27th, 6:08 pm

I don’t see too much point in the PSPGo as well. You could buy a regular PSP 2000/3000 and then just buy a 16gb memory stick duo. A 16gb is still kind of pricey so while you grand total of a PSP and the memory card will hit you close to the PSPGo price, you can still do way more with the PSP since it has the UMD drive as well.

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 8