LittleBigPlanet 3

Rock Band Unplugged On the PSPgo

Kristin Neirinckx's Avatar + Posted by Kristin Neirinckx on Aug 27, 2009 // Marketing Manager, PSP

Not too long ago, Rock Band Unplugged made its debut on the PSP-3000 system. We’ve seen a great response to the game and now Rock Band Unplugged is coming to PSPgo!

For a limited time, when you purchase a PSPgo system, you’ll have access to a PlayStation Network downloadable voucher for Rock Band Unplugged Lite. This lite version of Rock Band Unplugged will allow you to play five full tracks. Plus, you can create your own personalized version of the game by purchasing your favorite Rock Band songs from the PlayStation Network. Now the only instrument you’ll need to rock anywhere is the PSPgo system!

PSPgo with Rockband

Again, quantities are limited so be sure to mark your calendar for October 1.

373 Comments

PAGE 1 6 7 8

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on August 28th, 2009 at 8:32 am said:

Lol Sony probably thinks everyone is excited about PSP GO, when in reality it’s overpriced and no one cares for it, especially when you bundle it with a demo of a mediocre game. You should bundle it with LBP or GT.

Now where’s the PSN store update?

+ Onionpaper on August 28th, 2009 at 8:37 am said:

No reason to defend Sony here just because they’re “giving” us a “gift” of a free demo. We’re consumers and we’re buying the products and honestly rock band unplugged lite is a joke.

+ mocte32 on August 28th, 2009 at 8:39 am said:

we want the playstation store update

+ NeoHumpty on August 28th, 2009 at 8:42 am said:

Eh. If Sony wants to do me a favor, they could drop the price of the Memory Sticks. Since the price of everything I’ve already bought is dropping and all. lol. Gonna need more that 1Gb for all the dl’s coming down the line.

+ NeoHumpty on August 28th, 2009 at 8:42 am said:

Eh. If Sony wants to do me a favor, they could drop the price of the Memory Sticks. Since the price of everything I’ve already bought is dropping and all. lol. Gonna need more than 1Gb for all the dl’s coming down the line.

+ Feather_NET on August 28th, 2009 at 8:43 am said:

@337 Jewdo

You’re right, I misread about your switching consoles.

Look, you’re within rights to be a little angry, but you are for absolutely all the wrong reasons. [DELETED] will happen, unexpected [DELETED]. And it’ll happen everywhere. And I don’t believe you speak to playstation users as a whole when assuming we’d want to move to another console because of a delayed update.

I don’t care how long you’ve been a playstation fan. I bet you don’t care how long I’ve been either.

If you want to be pissed, be pissed at this post in particular. Rockband unplugged “lite edition” is much more of a problem than a slight unexpected delay.

+ NeoHumpty on August 28th, 2009 at 8:44 am said:

Ooops. Sorry about the double post. Got click happy.

+ FE_RR on August 28th, 2009 at 8:50 am said:

ok guys, don’t update the store, but show us a proof of live, post something (anything will do) i don’t know a screenshot of the uncharted or the psp i got my update from the EU store (downloading, DIRT2 and WET demo) so i’m happy with that

+ DTXSFC on August 28th, 2009 at 8:53 am said:

I’m not tripping about the store delay because we all know it’s just a matter of days for the firmware update. I’m just happy Batman AA was released this week. I guess I’ll be playing that and some Fat Princess over the weekend. I heard Batman AA is really starting to sell out in stores so pick up your copy while you can.

+ extravegant on August 28th, 2009 at 9:00 am said:

@359
dude Batman AA was sweet…. too bad you cant start over on a higher difficulty with the upgrades you have…
I also want to add that the game was way longer than i expected it to be.

+ InfinitiProject on August 28th, 2009 at 9:08 am said:

@328

You’re a complete idiot. All those games besides Fat Princess is also available for the 360 too.

Fail fanboy is horribly fail.

+ HaVoK_ on August 28th, 2009 at 9:14 am said:

Rock Band and all these musician wannabe games are so incredibly pathetic.

with all the hours some people spend on fake instruments they might as well pick up a real guitar or drums or whatever and learn to play..

+ xI-Red-Ix on August 28th, 2009 at 10:22 am said:

OMG no
I wanted the GT bundle

damn…

+ SP1NAL on August 28th, 2009 at 1:01 pm said:

for the sake of utilizing forum feed-back:
i was debating getting the pspGo, but the Rockband lite that comes with it, and the $250 price tag is a bit (alot) steep. plus, ive never been a fan of rb/gh, as id rather just listen to the music, instead of shelling out money for the songs i alrdy paid for once. i love my psp, and it will take some convincing for me to pick this up. rock band (and a lite, ffs), will not do it for me. LBP maybe, but some demo of a game i couldnt care less about wont warrant a second thought.

+ SP1NAL on August 28th, 2009 at 1:09 pm said:

and i cant shake the feelings that acitvision is somehow pulling something on the SCEA marketing team… going to download only will not make retailers happy, which i imagine is probably another reason the go is so much (to maximize initial revenue for retailers in return for promoting the system). but why would activision give the OK for a lite version of a game they couldve made a full-version of? hell, they did. maybe for minimal effort, and maximal return via psn updates? why not just add that full orginal version, and add downloadable content, or make a new Go edition? maybe theyre using the downloadable songs as a new-age neilson?

+ SP1NAL on August 28th, 2009 at 1:11 pm said:

i miss sony’s confidence. come back courageous sony! come back!!!

+ ikillu on August 28th, 2009 at 1:46 pm said:

no offense but this is [DELETED] we get something thats worth 1 dollar where as europe gets a game thats worth 40 dollars hmmm whats the better deal? thanks a lot sony for screwing United States again o well i will still keep my amazon order of 1.47 for my psp go i basically am paying for the rockband demo lol 0_o

+ ikillu on August 28th, 2009 at 1:47 pm said:

we get something thats worth 1 dollar woot im so excited

europe gets a free 40 dollar game i def like the United States deal better how about you lol i will still keep my pre order for the psp go but if they do not do something about my old umd games i may have to cancel :)

+ EmperorKorea on August 28th, 2009 at 3:55 pm said:

damn eurof@gs

+ DaKo0Lkidd on August 29th, 2009 at 7:19 am said:

yeah this is bad its just like a demo, and all u can do u buy songs and play those….i guess u cant complain cuz well it FREE!!! exept the part where u have to buy songs =)

+ Ghosth4xor on August 29th, 2009 at 9:00 pm said:

Wow can’t even give a full game!? Sony plz rethink this….lite…?? The go needs to launch with at least one full game!

+ s_S-killaz336 on August 29th, 2009 at 11:38 pm said:

FAIL.. Doesnt mk me want to buy it ill buy it if it come with a $50 dollar game or game and movie so its like im really paying $200 for the overpriced psp go hope it comes with GT PSP… Sony learned this overpricing thing from Apple hope they dnt strt charging for updates… Lol

+ bj1412 on August 30th, 2009 at 11:31 am said:

well i dunno about u guys but it looks way better than ur original everyday psp.. i like this one alot

PAGE 1 6 7 8