- Gamescom: Interview with Heavy Rain developer Quantic Dream — The PlayStation.Blog.Europe got a great interview with Quantic Dream’s David Cage. So they hijacked the PSB on Monday. But we have one more interview with Mr. Cage coming up next week, with your questions!
- See More of Batman Arkham Asylum’s PS3-exclusives Tonight — Best comic-cook/superhero game of all time? A lot of reviews seem to think so. What do you think?
- PlayStation Eye Chat — Military Madness: Nectaris — Kyle from Backbone talks all about the new Military Madness for PSN. As soon, he’s back to talk multiplayer specifics.
- PlayStation Network Regular Scheduled Maintenance — And we’re back!
- Celebrate Crash Commando this Week with New Add-On Content and Free Patch! — New characters hit Crash Commando this week, along with a free patch!
- Lost Planet 2: Behind Closed Doors at Gamescom — I spoke in detail about Lost Planet 2 on PS3 with Capcom at Gamescom last week. And it’s running on PS3 in the background.
- Gamescom Interview: ModNation Racers — We are getting increasingly excited about ModNation Racers, and to help ease the wait, Dan Sochan from United Front Games give us the lowdown at Gamescom.
- Over 100 New Pieces of Content Releasing This Thursday in PlayStation Home — That’s right, triple digits! Check out what’s new in Home!
- Epic Canadian Premiers Scheduled for Fan Expo in Toronto this Weekend — Canadians, rejoice! Check out Fan Expo in Toronto this weekend for a bunch of great PlayStation games.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Gamescom Interview — I’ve been hoping we’d get a little time with Square Enix after Final Fantasy XIV’s announcement at E3. That time came at Gamescom last week.
- It Only Does Everything — You definitely know all about the new PS3, but you might not have seen the new TV spots. Well, now you have!
- Fate/Unlimited Codes Fights its Way to PSN Next Week — Capcom’s John D is back (sans the comment contests!). This time he’s here to talk Fate/Unlimited Codes for PSP…
- MotorStorm: Arctic Edge — Lunatics Unite on PSP September 29 — The retail game ships on 9/29, and the digital version hits just in time for the PSPgo on October 1!
- Rock Band Unplugged On the PSPgo — Like Rock Band Unplugged, but want to pick you own songs? Buy a PSPgo and get a voucher for Rock Band Unplugged Lite, then buy your own tracks!
- Ratchet’s Rocket: A Crack in Time’s New Space Gameplay — The Lombax gets new space gameplay with Ratchet’s Rocket!
- PlayStation Network Video Content Update — “Slappin’ da bass, man!” I don’t know about you, but Paul Rudd cracks me up. Who’s seen Wet Hot American Summer? Anyone??
- PlayStation Store Update — Loads of demos and PSone Classics this week, plus a bunch of add-on content and more.
- EXCLUSIVE: Behind the Scenes with SCEA Research & Development (Part 1) — Meet the team behind the development of the new controller!
- EyePet in Stores on November 17 — You might not now a lot about EyePet. Now you do, as we shot a demo at Gamescom!
Courtesy of Ken Chan
God of War III Developers Speak Out! – Check out the exclusive Developer interview video on GodOfWar.com!
Courtesy of Cindy “Abigale” Bowens
- SOCOM: Confrontation Inaugural Tournament – Our first tourney registration started today! Good luck to all those who are competing!