PS4 - Transistor

PlayStation Around the Web: What We Read

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Aug 30, 2009 // Sr. Social Media Manager

In just a few days’ time, we’ll be up in Seattle for Penny Arcade Expo 2009 (the kids call it “PAX”). Who among you will be attending? We hope to see you there.

The PS Blog weekly reading list (Week of August 24, 2009)

PAGE 1 2

+ Dann7978 on August 30th, 2009 at 11:26 pm said:

Yo jeff add me if you got room for one more

+ ndw4 on August 31st, 2009 at 1:24 am said:

@jeff-Nah,PAX doesn’t suck.I’m just mad I won’t be there!lol

+ thevampirejake on August 31st, 2009 at 2:38 am said:

allright lol time to take a break from batman and catch up on the weeks events.. 3.0 ftw

+ Jawad_UK on August 31st, 2009 at 4:15 am said:

Is the update going to come out at midnight?
Thanks.

+ Watchmann on August 31st, 2009 at 5:04 am said:

@Jeff

Pass on my thanks– the Information Board started working again for me middle of last week. Not that it makes that much difference, given 3.00 launching tomorrow lol. It is, however, appreciated.

+ ILOVEPLASTATION3 on August 31st, 2009 at 6:34 am said:

@DTHCND –> Sorry about not linking to your thread, I totally forgot.

+ gmk218 on August 31st, 2009 at 7:11 am said:

cant wait till tue 3.0 fw looks great thnx guys for all the great work

+ mcksalg on August 31st, 2009 at 8:15 am said:

Hi Jeff, any idea when the US is getting Ad hoc Party? I thought it was coming out when MHU or FF Dissidia was released.

+ onlineatron on August 31st, 2009 at 1:36 pm said:

Guys… I just realised…. NEW AVATARS TOMOZ!!!

After all these years… finally!

+ Den_of_Iniquity on August 31st, 2009 at 1:48 pm said:

Is Sony really working on something to convert your umds to the new psp go?

+ Ikillshy1 on August 31st, 2009 at 1:59 pm said:

@ Jeff or anyone on the ps team. I am curious I will be buying a ps3 slim soon and wondered if you can tell me when TGS will be thx man and long live PSN <3 <3 <3

+ hobb123 on August 31st, 2009 at 5:28 pm said:

will we get the frimware tonight or tuesday night

+ Yoshimitsu_Q8 on August 31st, 2009 at 5:40 pm said:

hey jeff whats your psn? can i add you?
and can you ask Kojima Productions wether they’ll add trophies in MGS4 or not

+ Onna76_NL on September 1st, 2009 at 5:36 am said:

WHAT?!! PS3 Slim uses half the power? Damn…. I really want one…

+ Onna76_NL on September 1st, 2009 at 5:38 am said:

Ow wait comparing to the 60GB haha…. yeah that sums it right up.

+ ChrisPower333 on September 4th, 2009 at 8:08 pm said:

I just want to say you guys at Bethesda SUCK….You should all never reproduce, I hate the way you are messing with the Playstation community always putting stuff on x-box over Playstation 3…Did you guys not get the MEMO, X-Box BLOWS Big fat Donkey D!#% Bring FALLOUT3 DLC to us. I hope you understand cause I don’t speak retard, have one of your interns translate if need be!!

+ KillxZero on September 28th, 2009 at 4:11 pm said:

@bball230

I had the same problem and it is the adblock plus but i just made a rule so it doesn’t do it anymore. go into the preferences, add a filter and paste this code:

@@||viddler.com^$domain=blog.us.playstation.com

this will fix the problem :)

PAGE 1 2