Far Cry 4

UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Fortune Hunter Edition

Asad Qizilbash's Avatar + Posted by Asad Qizilbash on Sep 04, 2009 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

Fresh out of the Spike Sneak Peeks PAX panel comes a very special announcement from Naughty Dog’s Creative Director Amy Hennig — the UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Fortune Hunter Edition!

Included in this special package is the game, exact in-game replica of the Phurba Dagger Artifact and stand, Collectible Art Book and Collector case autographed by Naughty Dog, plus a host of downloads.

UNCHARTED 2 Among Thieves Fortune Hunter Edition

And part of what makes the Fortune Hunter Edition a real fan collectible is that you can’t buy it — you can only win it! There will be several ways to win including right here on the Blog. Stay tuned as we’ll have more details on that in the very near future!

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6 7 17

+ SS4PAT on September 4th, 2009 at 10:44 pm said:

I was ready to put some money down, but its a competition? sad day T-T

so how do you get the demo thats coming out on the 15th?

+ BudahMonk88 on September 4th, 2009 at 10:45 pm said:

201st Poster!!!…No?

+ BudahMonk88 on September 4th, 2009 at 10:46 pm said:

Started my own page:)

+ Deviil-Boy on September 4th, 2009 at 10:47 pm said:

You a big mistake if you don’t gonna to sell this on stores ;)

+ BudahMonk88 on September 4th, 2009 at 10:48 pm said:

The most posts posted by a single poster in one post?

+ Reaper_613 on September 4th, 2009 at 10:50 pm said:

ASAD plz answer

What do i have to do in the multiplayer demo to get this prize???????

PLZ ANSWER

+ michyemo07 on September 4th, 2009 at 10:55 pm said:

wow i guess it’s true what they say… fortune does favor the bold lol I love this game and I accept this challenge i’ll win it for sure lol

+ k1ll3r-f0x on September 4th, 2009 at 10:55 pm said:

The first LE i want to buy and it won’t be sold in stores plus it’s only in the US.

WWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYY??? *sigh*
thanks for crushing my dream ND and SCEA.

How about this just release a not so limited edition with the game in it + nathan drake figure and i will be VERY HAPPY with that.

GO NAUGHTY DOG. UNCHARTED 2 GOTY.

+ LiK on September 4th, 2009 at 10:58 pm said:

just like everyone said, there’s no way i’ll win this sweet item. i wish i could buy it, sigh. thanks for teasing us.

+ Stickman779 on September 4th, 2009 at 10:59 pm said:

Hi There, I am in New Zealand and really want this!

Ive pre ordered the Limited Edition but fear that people in Asia-Pacific countries will have a lesser chance of winning. :(

Damn this looks good!

+ PS-God on September 4th, 2009 at 11:02 pm said:

WHAT ABOUT CANADA?! Will this be available in Canada?!

+ Kirkpad on September 4th, 2009 at 11:05 pm said:

FAIL. Just US. Just winning. I was expecting pricing and availability, not another US exclusive bundle.

+ Kirkpad on September 4th, 2009 at 11:07 pm said:

Nope, not Canada, not anywhere. I’m happy I live in a country where I don’t need to be tantalized by pointless contests. But for seriously they are dumb not to release a special edition.

+ DarknessTear on September 4th, 2009 at 11:16 pm said:

Looks awesome. Hope I win!

+ DaBrowny951 on September 4th, 2009 at 11:18 pm said:

I would love to get my hands on this. sadly i never win things like raffles n stuff of dat type

+ BudahMonk88 on September 4th, 2009 at 11:18 pm said:

…”They” can see you…

+ RocksLikeToast on September 4th, 2009 at 11:25 pm said:

Wow..this is pretty amazing… i’ve never really posted on these blogs/forums but since Uncharted is definitely one of my favorite games of this gen so far I am staying am definitely staying tuned into this on how I can win one of these bad boys…i already have the game paid off in full but i wouldn’t mind owning this as well =oP

+ Solid-Snake-Eyes on September 4th, 2009 at 11:26 pm said:

Canada left out in the cold, that’s great. :(

+ Glyn_Dwr on September 4th, 2009 at 11:31 pm said:

Where’s all the love for Europe? Or anywhere else in the world for a matter of fact, dosn’t seem that fair to be honest!

+ OmegaSpartan08 on September 4th, 2009 at 11:32 pm said:

i know somebody is reading these postings and just so you know, I’m one step ahead of you and am already trying to solve whatever you guys have planned and covering all my bases. hope i can pull this off cuz i wanna win!

+ DROPTOP17 on September 4th, 2009 at 11:37 pm said:

Yea this is great news to me. Obviously I wish that it was purchasable, but I’ll keep my eyes open for ways to get it. I just hope it’s not impossible to get this baby! Lol. Going to school full time now with a job is gonna make getting this puppy a little difficult lol. How hard will it be to get this thing? Will it be like the lotto or much easier to get than that?

+ OmegaSpartan08 on September 4th, 2009 at 11:49 pm said:

Testing…

+ XScreamingEagleX on September 4th, 2009 at 11:49 pm said:

i want it!!

HOW CAN I WIN IT??? =D

+ OmegaSpartan08 on September 4th, 2009 at 11:51 pm said:

1,2,3…

+ PortheiusJ on September 4th, 2009 at 11:52 pm said:

Replicas are kinda odd things to have but the art book definitely sounds tops. Would be cool to get one of those.

+ Ruthless_Gravity on September 5th, 2009 at 12:07 am said:

limited and rare, Im sure of it. Though I wish Naughty Dog would have served those who probably could not recieve this one and go ahead and make a “special” edition of the game.

+ ndw4 on September 5th, 2009 at 12:08 am said:

Wow win only?Who’s bright idea was this. This limited edition pack would have sold like hotcakes.

+ Nismoleb89 on September 5th, 2009 at 12:12 am said:

hmmm…i can see it going on ebay… bidding prices start @ 200…. will go way over that…hmmm maybe $1000?

+ TurbulantRage on September 5th, 2009 at 12:13 am said:

Yeah I hope that winning this is possible for me. If I have to come in first in the beta I’ll be outa luck.

+ TurbulantRage on September 5th, 2009 at 12:14 am said:

@Nismoleb89-Dude I hope not! These should go to the fans, NOT flippers who wan’t to rip people off.

+ Seidnerz_is_WINS on September 5th, 2009 at 12:15 am said:

Are some/all of the preroder bonuses the navaro code or some/all of the preorder bonuses? I already have those. :P

+ Seidnerz_is_WINS on September 5th, 2009 at 12:16 am said:

Sorry I was zoning out there and I don’t see an edit button. Are some/all of the DOWNLOADABLE GOODIES* the navaro code or some/all of the preorder bonuses? I already have those. :P

+ TurbulantRage on September 5th, 2009 at 12:17 am said:

I just wish they would tell us the rules on winning these. They don’t have to tell us the exact dates…

Telling us what we need to do would let us prepare for it.

+ SmokeDog_101 on September 5th, 2009 at 12:17 am said:

THAM I WANT THAT SO [DELETED] BAD
THAT LOOKS SO AMAZING

+ TurbulantRage on September 5th, 2009 at 12:19 am said:

So, when it says “autographed” does it mean an ACTUAL autograph? Or is it just a copy?

+ that-acmilan-guy on September 5th, 2009 at 12:21 am said:

There is no real need to mass produce it, because Uncharted is perhaps the only game which include stuff that are in the collector’s edition loaded in the game disc like the unlockables, developer interviews, behind the scenes, etc.

+ SmokeDog_101 on September 5th, 2009 at 12:21 am said:

THAM IT LOOK BAD ASS
ONE OF THE BEST COLLECTORS EDITION OUT THERE

+ TurbulantRage on September 5th, 2009 at 12:22 am said:

It would be completely awesome if they decided to give these out to the first 200 to post here.

With a few people posting multiple times no doubt all of us up to this point would get one. :)

Then drinks on me!!! LOl

+ TurbulantRage on September 5th, 2009 at 12:26 am said:

I guess tomorrow I will have to go to gamestop and preorder uncharted 2. I was waiting for news of the CE version before I went out to preorder.

+ andre1815 on September 5th, 2009 at 12:37 am said:

will there be contests all around the world or is this US only ?

+ TurbulantRage on September 5th, 2009 at 12:40 am said:

US only.

+ cronqvist on September 5th, 2009 at 12:48 am said:

The moment I saw the box I wanted one, and was wondering how much I’d pay for it. After reading the whole article, I want one more than ever. :D

+ GekooktEi on September 5th, 2009 at 1:06 am said:

Okay then, I think it’s a fun idea to let it be so limited that you can’t buy it. BUT there’s one thing that I really can’t understand. One way to win is to:

1) Pre-order Uncharted at a supported gameshop
2) Get a multiplayer beta key
3) Win the Special Edition while your normal edition is already underway??

Then you’d have two copies :(

+ GekooktEi on September 5th, 2009 at 1:09 am said:

Oh and why is this crap always US-only? Go support consoleshop.nl or something!

+ KiD_rus on September 5th, 2009 at 1:09 am said:

I have i lil’ question…if u live not in US/Canada or smthng like that, and if u win, u still will not get it?

+ talonkard044 on September 5th, 2009 at 1:17 am said:

LBP, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, the first Uncharted, there wasn’t a Collector’s Edition for inFamous etc., etc. and now this;

A “you must win it to have it” Limited Edition.

Why is Sony the ONLY game company not making awsome Collector’s Editions for it’s fans or leaving a majority of it’s tripple-A titles in the wind?

Sure there have been a few that have gotten GREAT CE’s (Resistance 2, MGS4) but the games that will sell like hotcakes (HOTCAKES I TELLS YA!) and that are HIGHLY ANTICIPATED don’t get them.

What gives?

I think every gamer in his or her right mind that gets CE’s would purchase this without question…

I would go as far as to say people would pay $100 for it.

I mean it is SIGNED by Naughty Dog right?

+ Kirkpad on September 5th, 2009 at 1:21 am said:

I guess I was pretty rude about it before. But I’m still pretty shocked about the decision.

+ TheRealDeal5150 on September 5th, 2009 at 1:27 am said:

OMG! I want this so badly. The first game is phenomenal. I have this game reversed but I would gladly accept this one in a heart beat. you better believe I’ll be on my PS3 September 15 trying my hardest to win this thing. WOW!

+ Tielo on September 5th, 2009 at 1:32 am said:

This is just an awesome special edition.
I’m already congratulating the lucky ones who are going to win this beauty.

+ TurbulantRage on September 5th, 2009 at 1:33 am said:

Collector Case…check
Exclusive Artbook…check
Naughty Dog Signature…check
Replica Dagger…check
Extra Downloads…check

My chances on getting this,…uhh…

Opps, forgot…must stay positive. This will be mine!

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6 7 17