GTAV PS4

MAG Pre-order Bonuses: Choose your PMC

Chris Munson's Avatar + Posted by Chris Munson on Sep 08, 2009 // Product Marketing Manager, SCEA

After our huge showing at PAX, we are happy to follow it up today with our announcement of the pre-order items for MAG. From exclusive in-game characters to a one-of-a-kind Home Space to the long-awaited Public Beta access, we’ve got something for every new MAG operative. Are you ready to be one of us come January 26, 2010? Then get pre-ordering soldier!

SVER preorder

Exclusive S.V.E.R In-Game Character

This exclusive S.V.E.R. (Seryi Volk Executive Response) Hazard Trooper comes with the unique Hazard Camo Pattern, Hazard Improved Ballistic Vest, and the Hazard Improved Helmet. S.V.E.R. operatives live for the chance to achieve the honor they believe they deserve. The Hazard design is ideal for instilling the fear they are so used to administering on the battlefield. “The fire within fuels the true warrior.”

To pre-order, click here.

Raven preorder

Exclusive RAVEN In-Game Character

This exclusive Raven Industries operative comes with a unique Spyder Camo Pattern, Spyder Reinforced 2nd Gen Composite, and Spyder Reinforced 2nd Gen Helmet.

Quoting a recent Raven press release, “Spyder defense materials are designed by Raven Industries top field weapons researchers. Stealthy yet defensive, the Spyder materials increase Raven operatives ability to take control of the battle with superior technology.”

To pre-order, click here.

Valor preorder

Exclusive VALOR In-Game Character

This exclusive Valor in-game operative comes with a unique Bulldog Camo Pattern, the Bulldog Mk 2 Reinforced Fiber, and the Bulldog Mk 2 Helmet. For a Valor Company operative, donning the battle tested Bulldog uniform communicates a level of preparedness, induces intimidation in the enemy, and perfectly matches their motto – “Improvise, adapt, and overcome”.

Pre-order info TBD.

SVER logo

Exclusive S.V.E.R. PlayStation Home Personal Space

This S.V.E.R. PlayStation Home Space comes custom-made with the unconventional look of this unique PMC, focusing on beige and earth-toned gear, perfect for the guerrilla-style fighter within. If you live by the creed, and feel fear and intimidation are the cornerstones of any good fighting force, then show-off your true colors with a one-of-a-kind space.

To pre-order, click here.

magbetavoucher

MAG Public Beta Access (10/12/2009 – 11/20/2009)

If you’re not a Qore subscriber, but you’re ready to try out the most anticipated new shooter on the market before the game launches, here’s your chance to pre-order now and get into the final big Public Beta window that starts 10/12/2009. All of you that pre-order through this method will get an exclusive window of playing time after 11/9…and the Beta window will be open 24/7.

To pre-order, click here.

145 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ jimmy903 on September 8th, 2009 at 1:44 pm said:

Already pre-ordered and paid in full, very nice bonus.

+ RuthlessEd on September 8th, 2009 at 1:46 pm said:

Burned by Seth on SOCOM. Won’t get burned again.

+ Niko_9 on September 8th, 2009 at 1:47 pm said:

cool… just waiting for my code now!!!!

+ ye11owpharmacy on September 8th, 2009 at 1:49 pm said:

So are you saying the only way to play the beta after 11/9 is if you have the pre-order bonus? Qore subscribers and closed beta participants won’t automatically be able to play?

+ poodude on September 8th, 2009 at 1:50 pm said:

Are these in Canada?
And @2 Leave Seth alone, he did produce the original Spyro game.

+ Violater on September 8th, 2009 at 1:52 pm said:

When will the Qore beta codes start shipping out?

+ Belmonth on September 8th, 2009 at 1:54 pm said:

It would be good if this game was bundled with the Sony Headset, would be a good deal

+ MainEv3nt_69 on September 8th, 2009 at 1:59 pm said:

where can your pre order these stuff in Canada?

+ WR311 on September 8th, 2009 at 1:59 pm said:

if u pre order at gamestop, do u get just one of the bonuses or both?

+ reson8er on September 8th, 2009 at 1:59 pm said:

@ #7 It would be a GREAT idea, this game should not be allowed to be played w/o a headset. Communication is paramount to the game.

+ Conrad_Max on September 8th, 2009 at 2:01 pm said:

Awesome!

+ EvoAnubis on September 8th, 2009 at 2:02 pm said:

Okay, so pre-ordering at both GameStop and GameCrazy, but buying from GameCrazy. I have $5 in GameStop’s system that I just keep moving around to get different pre-order bonuses.

+ P-Noozi on September 8th, 2009 at 2:02 pm said:

Zipper, please stop wasting our time and just make SOCOM 4.

+ Jeigh on September 8th, 2009 at 2:04 pm said:

The Home Personal Space is about the only one I’d actually consider. But wow, it’s hard to believe the day is almost here already. Time flies by so fast. Some games float up three or four years before they release, so the fact that this one was only announced last year makes it seem so incredibly soon. And yet it looks so damn good. You guys have done a great job here. I’ll have my congratulations ready at the finish line. =)

(Maybe you could stop by the blog after you finish up and share some thoughts on the whole process. There are certainly a lot of interesting aspects to this game that would make for interesting stories.)

+ Khaos25 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:05 pm said:

Cool, can’t wait

+ Ratcheat305 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:05 pm said:

man i hope i can get the beta

+ Darkdragon2 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:07 pm said:

So if preorder you can only get one of them not all.

+ Enigma777 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:08 pm said:

God, I really hate those new PS3 cases… Why did you have to change them?!

+ dusty506 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:09 pm said:

Is this only for pre-order through amazon or gamestop as well need answer please

+ baahas on September 8th, 2009 at 2:11 pm said:

Cool. I think I’ll pre-order the game at ebgames, when I go to pick-up my Uncharted 2 Pre-order :)

+ ww2_honor on September 8th, 2009 at 2:11 pm said:

To people who do not know for the exclusive GameStop pre-order beta ALL CLOSED BETA PARTICIPANTS WILL STILL BE IN THE BETA TESTING DURING THAT TIME. If we weren’t they wouldn’t be able to fill a game much like now you can hardly fill a game.

+ jrodrigoguerra on September 8th, 2009 at 2:11 pm said:

If I subscribe now, I will be able to get in the beta?

+ Blkant on September 8th, 2009 at 2:12 pm said:

While I would like these bonuses, I pre-order from play n trade. Because I choose a different store and you make a couple more bucks by offering these bonuses to other stores, its crap. I loath pre-order bonuses.

+ Scumble373 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:13 pm said:

yea im with ye11owpharmacy. im a qore subscriber, do i need to get this to play 11/09?

+ dusty506 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:14 pm said:

@#22 yes you can still get in the beta :)

+ starBlinky01 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:14 pm said:

almost started talking about the beta, then realized i am not suppose to.. :(

Anyways. um. I duno what to say then

+ Naustradamus on September 8th, 2009 at 2:19 pm said:

can you guys PLEASE tell me your doing smart pre-order bonuses this time?

Hope it’s like Batman: AA … you could get various bonuses such as the special bat armor or the scarecrow content, but you can still get that later on either via paying for scarecrow content or by finishing the game for the armor.

I was screwed over for the killzone pre-order cause I’m canadian, I missed out on a few things for INfamous due to the multiple pro-order places, plus lack of pre-order store information before it’s launch …

Either the stuff is still coming down the line via paid addon or by simply leveling up, or I ain’t pre-ordering it.

+ theJETbomb on September 8th, 2009 at 2:20 pm said:

wow very nice guys this is just the incentive people need to preorder

+ SeanScythe on September 8th, 2009 at 2:21 pm said:

Just a question those of us currently in the beta will we still be able to keep playing when the Qore beta opens?

+ FlatulentGhost on September 8th, 2009 at 2:23 pm said:

This game is insanely good.

People who aren’t in yet are in for an amazing surprise when they finally get in on the action.

MAG == Holy Grail of online shooters.

+ Naustradamus on September 8th, 2009 at 2:25 pm said:

@29

not suppost to talk about it really … but anyone in the current beta stage will automatically go into the next. Check the beta forums.

+ cornagandarub on September 8th, 2009 at 2:31 pm said:

OMG those are the best home costumes I’ve seen yet, great job.

+ vcotson on September 8th, 2009 at 2:35 pm said:

when do qore subscribers get their codes?

+ SuperSonic1305 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:36 pm said:

I hate this stuff. Why punish your customers?

+ lcmnick on September 8th, 2009 at 2:38 pm said:

This pre order bonus stuff is out of control with Sony.

+ poweredbyzen on September 8th, 2009 at 2:39 pm said:

raven rules! been enjoying the beta! thanks zipper interactive! can’t wait for the next phase of the beta!

+ westendmatt on September 8th, 2009 at 2:42 pm said:

I”m itching to get into this game, can’t wait for my Beta code

+ GHOSTfalcon01 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:43 pm said:

I’m glad to hear that myself and the people already in the beta now can continue into the next stages. But since I preordered it months ago from Gamestop.com, do I get any of these bonuses? Is it some kind of exclusive Amazon.com, Gamestop, Gamecrazy, Walmart, Kmart, Victoria’s Secret, etc kind of deal or what? Details would be fantastic so I know if I need to cancel my current preorder or not.

+ KingBroly on September 8th, 2009 at 2:45 pm said:

Can we stop with the separate pre-order bonuses for different stores, please? I’m not going to buy the game twice, no matter how much you think that’ll work.

+ Force_141 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:45 pm said:

Why the [DELETED] would they make the beta the day before uncharted 2 comes out?? think a little sony!!

+ Ninja-KiLLR on September 8th, 2009 at 2:47 pm said:

raven FTW!!! i will make my preorder choice after i try the beta since my net blows

+ JOYSTICK-JUNKY on September 8th, 2009 at 2:50 pm said:

if i preorder here, will i get the beta ? i am in the uk ???

+ almighty-slayer on September 8th, 2009 at 2:54 pm said:

Stupid preorder crap. Stop it.

+ SOOPERGOOMAN187 on September 8th, 2009 at 2:58 pm said:

I BOUGHT QORE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION, WHERE IS MY BETA KEY? I bought it last week and just wondering how Long I gotta wait?

+ TriangleOffense on September 8th, 2009 at 2:59 pm said:

I nailed the date on the demo I knew it was happening did I win a Fortune Hunter Edition ?

+ ACE_72 on September 8th, 2009 at 3:03 pm said:

I know I’m going to be purchasing this title day one? However will there any special skins outfits or equipment bonuses for Closed Beta Testers?

+ Force_141 on September 8th, 2009 at 3:03 pm said:

@ SOOPERGOOMAN187

They said that they invites will be sent out late september. so just a couple more weeks.

+ headwing45 on September 8th, 2009 at 3:05 pm said:

With 256 players, I doubt anyone cares what you look like

+ Techp13 on September 8th, 2009 at 3:10 pm said:

Is it too late to subscribe to qore to get the beta? if not when is the cut off date to subscribe?

+ Erniejpan on September 8th, 2009 at 3:10 pm said:

even better Sony should bundle a MAG/Killzone 2 PS3 bundle with A headset. PSN users need Headsets, only like 3 people in Killzone 2 have headsets.

PAGE 1 2 3