Here’s an update about the status of the MAG Public Beta email vouchers. The first wave of voucher codes for the MAG Beta will be e-mailed to all current Qore subscribers beginning today and continuing over the next few days. Follow the instructions so that you’ll be ready to download the Beta and jump in when the test starts this Thursday, September 17. The email subject line will be:
“You’re in: Welcome to the MAG Beta”
And, the email voucher will look like this:
Remember, you only have 4 days left to get in on the action as the Public Beta entry deadline for Qore subscribers is this Thursday, September 17. Please allow at least 5 business days for delivery once you subscribe.
Qore subscribers will have access to the MAG Beta Test from September 17 through November 8. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 10am-1pm and 5-8pm Pacific (PDT).
Once again, here are the eligibility requirements:
- The Qore MAG Beta offer is open to Qore subscribers only, not to single episode purchasers.
- All Beta invitations are restricted to persons 18 years and older.
- We must have your current, valid e-mail address on file.
- You must be opted in to receiving communications from PlayStation.
- Vouchers will be sent to the e-mail associated with the PSN account that purchased the Qore subscription, not to any sub-accounts.
You can update your e-mail address and check your notification preferences via your profile on PS.com or on the PS3 itself under Account Management/Account Information. Be sure that you have “opted in” to receive our communications.
We hope you enjoy the MAG Beta, and don’t forget to leave your feedback at Beta Central by following the instructions in the voucher e-mail. As this is a Beta is a work-in-progress and not representative of the final game, your input is vital.