Minecraft PS4

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Interview and Walkthrough with Team Ninja’s Yosuke Hayashi

Chris Morell's Avatar + Posted by Chris Morell on Sep 17, 2009 // Senior Social Media Specialist

Team Ninja Producer and Director Yosuke Hayashi should be very familiar to you by now. His series of posts here on the Blog revealed a bunch of new footage, modes and goodies for the PS3′s Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Some of those include a nice chuck of Momiji gameplay, Team Missions co-op mode, and Chapter Challenge mode where after you clear Story Mode, you can go back and replay chapters to compete with others around the world.

Since then, you’ve been asking for Mr. Hayashi to drop some comments on the Blog. But we did ya one better — an almost 10-minute long interview/walkthrough that should answer all your lingering questions on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 before its release in less than two weeks on September 29. So until then, summon your Ninpo skill — if Ninja Gaiden history has taught us anything, there’s some insanely hard Trophies to be had.

UPDATE: One more thing. A Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 PS3 demo will hit the PlayStation Store next Thursday, September 24!

PAGE 1 2 3

+ StealthBlade98 on September 18th, 2009 at 11:08 am said:

I really couldn’t give a crap about the [DELETED] physics, as it’s mostly to appease to the Japanese nerds with [DELETED] and stuff. I’m an American, sure seeing [DELETED] is good and all, but I prefer gameplay cutting limbs, seeing blood and kicking butt in my games. And since NGS2 appears to deliver that, I’m happy.

+ Jayson619 on September 18th, 2009 at 12:54 pm said:

WHY AREN’T THERE ANY ANSWERS!?!

+ BigBoss712 on September 18th, 2009 at 1:14 pm said:

@98 midnightshade why even quote me? I did played the 360 version so what? I don’t live in your little fanboy world and sure don’t need you quoting me, as a NG fan I have the right to give my opinion on what I like and don’t, I’m very excited for Sigma 2 and want nothing but the best for the series, that’s all. =P

+ BigBoss712 on September 18th, 2009 at 1:15 pm said:

my bad @99

+ StealthBlade98 on September 18th, 2009 at 1:56 pm said:

Funny how I said a word and it get’s deleted when it wasn’t bad. Is this blog really PG?

Anyway: Seriously, I need a definite confirmation from TN on Sigma 1 trophies.

+ NinjaGaidenLover on September 19th, 2009 at 12:29 am said:

Team Ninja director Yosuke Hayashi,

I am a Ninja Gaiden LOVER who has always followed the games wherever they go. After playing the demo, I have come to the conclusion that your intended audience is middle school aged children.

I am an adult gamer who has grown with the NG series since the arcade and NES games over the past 20 years. Unfortunately I no longer intend to buy this game. It will be the first and only NG game I don’t buy.

I had high hopes for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, but I am disappointed at your focus with this game about ninjas and violent combat with sharp edged weapons. The gore fits in more than the boobs and fairy mist. To top it off, you put in boob control and still did not fix the camera, the slowdown, or the screen tearing (it is worse than NG2). Sorry, but I will spend my money on other games.

+ Jayson619 on September 19th, 2009 at 9:33 am said:

I NEED ANSWERS: WHY CENSOR DECAPITATION FOR ASIAN RELEASE ONLY!?!

+ Jayson619 on September 21st, 2009 at 1:01 pm said:

Why are our questions not answered!?!
Why is the decapitation censored!?!
Reduced gore and blood is fine but NO DECAPITATION!?!

THIS IS F***ING STUPID!!!!

JEFF, LET TEAM NINJA KNOW THEY’VE UNFINISHED WORK TO DO!!!!

+ Jayson619 on September 21st, 2009 at 1:03 pm said:

OH JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFF!!?!

+ Jayson619 on September 21st, 2009 at 8:56 pm said:

Let Team Ninja and Hayashi know that their work is still unfinished; the decapitations are f***ing censored!!!

+ hulknas on September 22nd, 2009 at 8:23 pm said:

Can’t wait to get this game. Ninjas and Vampires go together baby.

+ LetsBUCK on September 24th, 2009 at 2:58 pm said:

WHERE DA HECK IS THE US DEMO OF NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA 2????

+ Jayson619 on September 27th, 2009 at 7:59 am said:

I’ve got the game, although awesome but the censorship of decapitations spoils the full enjoyment in my Asian copy. Hopefully a patch can be released for it.

Reduced gore is fine but pls bring back the decapitation!!!!

+ Drace05 on October 6th, 2009 at 3:04 pm said:

hello everyone this goes out to everyone are you guys having major slow down during the team missions like so bad that its really hard to complete because of that

PAGE 1 2 3