PS4-The Order

Get Buzzed at Voodoo in New Orleans with BUZZ! Quiz World!

Anthony Caiazzo's Avatar + Posted by Anthony Caiazzo on Sep 23, 2009 // Senior Product Marketing Manager, SCEA

BUZZ! is back and better than ever with BUZZ! Quiz World for PS3 and PSP. In celebration of the upcoming launch of BUZZ! Quiz World in November, today we are announcing the “Get Buzzed at Voodoo in New Orleans” Sweepstakes.

You will have the chance to enter to win a trip for you and a friend to New Orleans to attend Voodoo Experience over Halloween weekend (October 30 through November 1). Voodoo Experience is a multi-day music festival in New Orleans, Louisiana and will feature a blockbuster lineup for 2009. Headlining this year’s festival are Kiss, Eminem, Jane’s Addiction, Widespread Panic, and The Flaming Lips.

BUZZ! Quiz World at Voodoo!

At Voodoo Experience, two sweepstakes winners will face off with BUZZ! Quiz World PS3 on the BUZZ! stage, and the winner of the face off will have a chance to compete against a TBA Voodoo Experience musician!

The promotion starts September 23, 2009 at 5:00 PM and ends October 5, 2009 at 12:00 PM PST. Please see the sweepstakes page for entry and more information.

And for those of you not familiar with BUZZ! Quiz World, check out the game Web sites for PS3 and PSP.

32 Comments

+ MaGeeK-mAn on September 23rd, 2009 at 6:28 pm said:

First!!

+ MaGeeK-mAn on September 23rd, 2009 at 6:29 pm said:

First!

+ Midgetguy on September 23rd, 2009 at 6:29 pm said:

Sweet! Sounds like fun!

Can’t wait to hear more details!

+ Midgetguy on September 23rd, 2009 at 6:30 pm said:

Sweet!

Can’t wait to hear more details! This sounds like fun!

+ MaGeeK-mAn on September 23rd, 2009 at 6:30 pm said:

First?

+ B-RadGfromOV on September 23rd, 2009 at 6:32 pm said:

First!! = Fail

+ MaGeeK-mAn on September 23rd, 2009 at 6:35 pm said:

@B-RadGfromOV

The server wasn’t reponding quickly so comments weren’t registering for me to see. So I apologize.

+ remanutd5 on September 23rd, 2009 at 6:36 pm said:

Anthony what about New York??? ohh and im pretty new to the whole BUZZ series but believe me you guys got 1 more fan already , im getting BUZZ Quiz World for my ps3 and if you put it on the playstation store i will be getting it for the psp go too

+ bigalx on September 23rd, 2009 at 6:53 pm said:

fun!

+ Thwip on September 23rd, 2009 at 6:54 pm said:

No Canada :-(

+ Destiny89 on September 23rd, 2009 at 7:19 pm said:

Of course nothing gose to Canada.. no video store.. no contests.. no nothing :(

+ Microshock on September 23rd, 2009 at 7:23 pm said:

Wow, here come the complainers complaining that something cant be in their area. You realize that theres 6 billion plus people on this planet?

You realize that this contest is set in New Orleans, and I’m from NY and im not complaining about it.

+ silentRob88 on September 23rd, 2009 at 7:25 pm said:

Just wondering, is the new Buzz going to be backwards compatible, at all? I mean, if you’ve already bought the question packs for Quiz TV off of the PlayStation Store, can you use them for this Buzz, too?

+ ModernYorkster on September 23rd, 2009 at 7:43 pm said:

Anthony Caiazzo // Product Marketing Manager, SCEA

Will Buzz! Quiz World for the PlayStation 3 feature Voice Chat for sofa vs sofa battles unlike its earlier counter part?

+ ModernYorkster on September 23rd, 2009 at 7:45 pm said:

Anthony Caiazzo // Product Marketing Manager, SCEA

Will Buzz! Quize World feature Voice Chat Via PlayStation Network for Sofa v.s. Sofa battles? unlike its earlier counterpart?

+ sscoolChea on September 23rd, 2009 at 7:45 pm said:

awesome …hoping i win

birthday in november and i get to see kiss , janes addiction and the flaming lips ..

SWEET

+ sscoolChea on September 23rd, 2009 at 7:54 pm said:

Please ………………

Make sure you can play with more than one player on the sofa to sofa.

+ agentxray on September 23rd, 2009 at 8:01 pm said:

I would love to check out “Buzz!” but I can’t because firmware 3.01 bricked my bluRay drive. Sony, when are you going to acknowledge and fix the issue?

+ jerryhat on September 23rd, 2009 at 8:04 pm said:

Please, please, please let us mix the rounds up a bit both off and online so it’s not always the same predictable pattern.

In addition, have a statistics page that shows us as much info as possible – either in the game, online or both.

Thanks.

+ dotCody on September 23rd, 2009 at 8:10 pm said:

@1, 2, 5 & 7
You need to be banned, so people don’t have to read useless comments like yours.

+ ndw4 on September 23rd, 2009 at 8:40 pm said:

do peoples still live in new orleans?

+ Kren420 on September 23rd, 2009 at 8:42 pm said:

horrible bands except for The Flaming Lips.

+ ShdwDrake on September 23rd, 2009 at 9:46 pm said:

@+ndw I live in new orleans… (well not exactly NO but like 20 mins away…)

+ HongoXIII on September 24th, 2009 at 12:09 am said:

More Buzz! is always a good thing. Cannot wait. :)

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on September 24th, 2009 at 1:09 am said:

Will Buzz Quiz World have more media on it (movies, music)? The last one felt like it was just too many text questions……

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on September 24th, 2009 at 1:10 am said:

Will Buzz Quiz World have more media (movies, music streaming) kind of questions? The last one felt like it was too text heavy…..

+ GGCAN on September 24th, 2009 at 7:23 am said:

@12 – Microshock.

Wasn’t going to post this, but I can relate to the guys saying it’s not in Canada again.

I’ve seen many whiners from the US when games are only available in Europe or Japan.

So I think we’re all equally guilty of it.

+ BasilHaydens on September 24th, 2009 at 7:27 am said:

I tried to fill out the form, and when I submitted it, I did not get any type of confirmation, so I thought to check my email, and there was nothing in there. How do I know if I registered correct?

+ CHILECANO on September 24th, 2009 at 8:05 am said:

You guys got to bring this with the multi language option.

Just think about all the French and Spanish/Latinos that could enjoy your game if it were in their language.

Thats gonna be a big deciding point on wether I get this get or not.

+ RunnerKyle on September 24th, 2009 at 8:39 am said:

30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Scodo_Thope on September 24th, 2009 at 8:55 am said:

Your submit form is broke.

You hit submit and goes to the blank form again, no confirmation.

How do we know if we entered or not???

+ omegacerebro on September 24th, 2009 at 10:23 am said:

And what about all the quiz packs I previously purchased for Quiz TV? Will I still have access to them if I buy Quiz World? I think it’s pretty suspicious that there has been no mention of this. I love Buzz!, but if my quiz packs don’t transfer over then I’m not buying the new one. I really think someone should address this issue and it surprises me that only one other person prior to me has thought to ask this very important question.