PS4-The Order

Test Your PSP Skills Against NBA 10: THE INSIDE Cover Athlete Brandon Roy

Eric Levine's Avatar + Posted by Eric Levine on Oct 05, 2009 // SCEA PR Manager

NBA fans,

With training camps starting up and the regular season only weeks away, the smell of basketball is in the air. To get you fired up for hoops on the (virtual) hardwood, our PSP exclusive NBA 10: THE INSIDE will be hitting stores tomorrow, October 6th. As part of the launch festivities, our cover athlete, Brandon Roy, will be stopping by the Game Crazy store in Tigard, OR (right outside Portland) this Saturday, October 10th, to sign copies of the new game and meet with fans. PlayStation will also give one lucky fan a chance to play NBA 10: THE INSIDE with the All-Star guard on-site, so make sure to get their early to test your PSP skills against B-Roy.

Here are the event details. Hope to see you there!

WHEN:
Saturday, October 10th, 2009
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM

WHERE:
Game Crazy
15660 SW Pacific Hwy, Ste. 100
Tigard, OR 97224

RSVP via our Facebook event page!

NBA10: THE INSIDE PSP cover

+ depward on October 5th, 2009 at 2:57 pm said:

Would love to go (work in Portland) but unfortunately I work til 5. Shucks.

Good luck to those that do go!

+ Ftwrthtx on October 5th, 2009 at 3:21 pm said:

I’ve never been very good at basketball video games, but playing against the cover athlete would be cool. Too bad I’m in Sacramento.

+ Jetup on October 5th, 2009 at 3:34 pm said:

*Runs all the way to Tigard, OR*
Can you play the best?

Think about the drive from Sac, CA to Trigard, OR

+ Anti-Dentite on October 5th, 2009 at 3:36 pm said:

*Yawn*

+ jazzyrider on October 5th, 2009 at 3:40 pm said:

Would like to do this but just not sure its worth the drive from Seattle. Now if there’s an actual basketball game I’d be down since we lost our Sonics…

+ mistermom7 on October 5th, 2009 at 3:48 pm said:

Personally I doubt this will make anyone buy NBA 10: THE INSIDE, but I guess a little b-ball never hurt anyone. I’m just not into sports games (why do that when there’s a hoop outside?) so I won’t pick this one up. Unless I’m an unlockable character with maxed stats :).

+ mistermom7 on October 5th, 2009 at 3:49 pm said:

I doubt this will get anyone to buy the game, but a little b-ball never hurt anyone. I never play sports games (why when I have a hoop in my yard?) so I’ll probably skip this one. Unless I’m an unlockable character with maxed stats. :) .

+ mistermom7 on October 5th, 2009 at 3:50 pm said:

Ugh…sorry for that double post, I thought it didn’t work so I posted it again from memory…sorry…

+ zack121 on October 5th, 2009 at 4:02 pm said:

Why doesn’t Chicago get any love?

+ B-RadGfromOV on October 5th, 2009 at 4:17 pm said:

Never seen that guy before but he has a messed up looking face =/ his eyes looks sunken and red and weird.

+ depward on October 5th, 2009 at 4:39 pm said:

Re: comments – so much hate for one of the NBA’s best players. Is it just because he plays for the Blazers? is it because he doesn’t have an inflated ego? I don’t get it…

+ B-RadGfromOV on October 5th, 2009 at 4:48 pm said:

@ depward

No one was hating on him. My comment may be a little mean but other than that no one hated on him… yo lol

+ MaskedJackal on October 5th, 2009 at 5:05 pm said:

That’s only a 10 minute drive for me… I’m sure it’s going to be ridiculously busy, so I’ll probably just catch the coverage on the news.

+ GTAMOBSTERX4 on October 5th, 2009 at 5:55 pm said:

So is this coming out in the PSN store tomorrow or Thursday? PSP Games should come out in the PSN the same day as stores. In fact, they should come out earlier, being released at midnight. Making PSP GO owners wait till Thursdays every week for the new games for their “Premium” version of the PSP is not very “premium”.

Eric Levine's Avatar

+ cmunson on October 6th, 2009 at 10:52 am said:

its coming out today, Tuesday 10/6! Enjoy

+ gdogg666 on October 5th, 2009 at 6:19 pm said:

ok sony its been months since resident evil 2 was annouced to come to the psn store as a ps1 classic so wth is going on? plz its been too long of a wait

+ ShredinSlash on October 5th, 2009 at 6:25 pm said:

oh man, i’m all the way out in New York, and i’m too young to fly out there by myself (14)! and that’s my birthday. oh well, guess i’ll just stay home and play some PS3/PSP, like i always do lol

+ Dallas7999 on October 5th, 2009 at 8:54 pm said:

East coast to Oregon might be a bit far…

+ ndw4 on October 5th, 2009 at 9:44 pm said:

Jeez,there are only 17 comments for this post?(Well 15 if you get rid of that one guy’s double post and apology comment) Either nobody cares about it, nobody lives in Oregon, or today’s been a rough day. I for one played the demo and I like it, but I only want to rent it. For my PSP Go. Which as of now, is impossible. I WISH YOU COULD RENT PSP GAMES OFF THE PS STORE. Like how movies/TV shows have experations. THANK YOU VERY MUCH SONY. NOW I WILL SPEND MY MONEY RENTING IT SOMEWHERE ELSE INSTEAD OF WITH YOU.MONEY OUT THE WINDOW.

@-16 I know a kid who was 7 years old and he flew from California to Ohio and back all by himself, so no, you’re not TOO young to fly by yourself. But I wouldn’t want to fly there on my birthday too,mine was last Monday.

+ gachzorge on October 5th, 2009 at 11:06 pm said:

Heck yeah! Portland’s my hometown, Go Roy!

Eric Levine's Avatar

+ cmunson on October 6th, 2009 at 10:54 am said:

Hope we will see you there! Tell all your friends too.

+ depward on October 6th, 2009 at 9:58 am said:

Just heard a radio ad for this on 95.5 The Game this morning; very cool!

+ tiredminds on October 6th, 2009 at 1:07 pm said:

Hmmmm, I live in Beaverton. Maybe i’ll stop by.

Go get Sacramento tonight guys!!! This is gonna be a great year!

+ GTAMOBSTERX4 on October 6th, 2009 at 1:36 pm said:

Are all PSP Games coming to PSN the day they are released on UMD for now on?

+ wlc20 on October 6th, 2009 at 9:09 pm said:

if you make a new
PSN name will you lose all your games and trophies please help

+ molo216 on October 10th, 2009 at 6:05 pm said:

super awesome today! couldn’t have gotten BRoy’s autograph without you guys =)