GTAV PS4

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 ZEN Pinball Table

Zsolt Kigyossy's Avatar + Posted by Zsolt Kigyossy on Oct 06, 2009 // Managing Director, Zen Studios

ZEN Studios has some exciting news for all you slice-and-dice fans! It’s my pleasure to announce that we have partnered with Tecmo as the inspiration for a Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 pinball table, which is the second expansion table for the PSN exclusive ZEN Pinball. Yes, the most intense action game series of all time will be paired with the fast-paced action, stunning visuals, and true-to-life ball and table physics from ZEN Pinball.

To further whet your appetite as we gear up for launch, the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table boasts a record five multiball game modes, a massive amount of killer action-packed missions where players can unleash a ridiculous amount of punishment with lightning-fast weapon combos, ball slicing effects, electricity charged ramps and much more!

ZEN Pinball Ninja Gaiden table

Currently, we have a tentative release date scheduled for October 2009, so mark your calendars and plan to spend some quality time slashing your way through the Sky City Tokyo-themed table come this fall. As always, stay tuned to this blog or check out the official ZEN Pinball site for the most up-to-date information.

Until next time, keep those flipper fingers loose!

33 Comments

+ Neil on October 6th, 2009 at 10:03 am said:

What happens when you shake the controller?

+ jimfear on October 6th, 2009 at 10:06 am said:

you shake the table a little bit.

+ Wuggyboobeaufuf on October 6th, 2009 at 10:10 am said:

When it comes out on a disc, I’ll buy it.

Otherwise, it’s not worth owning.

+ NARDE15 on October 6th, 2009 at 10:14 am said:

Nice graphics! added to my flicker!

+ Darkwend on October 6th, 2009 at 10:20 am said:

Fantastic, keep them coming and at the same price as the street fighter table, and I’ll buy them all.

+ Ma1nframe on October 6th, 2009 at 10:22 am said:

Canadian PSN Video Store????????????????

+ acerazer1 on October 6th, 2009 at 10:26 am said:

Sounds great, I still need to get the street fighter table. And play the originals a bunch more times, I don’t think I have one silver trophy yet.

+ Pelt_Hunter on October 6th, 2009 at 10:44 am said:

How sweet is this?! I would like a Mars Attacks table or a haunted one like the 360 has. But this is fawkin’ awesome! More tables are always a good thing, I love this game. Although there are waaay too many instances where the ball goes down the gutter, which should be fixed, other than that it’s a phenomenal PSN game and a must own title.

+ Pelt_Hunter on October 6th, 2009 at 10:46 am said:

Oh.. and I just got Demon’s Souls today!! This is great, there’s no way I’ll beat it in time for Brutal Legend and Uncharted 2 next tuesday but at least I’ll have all these amazing games to play.

+ ynp7 on October 6th, 2009 at 10:53 am said:

Do you have realistic “boob physics” when the balls hit them? I fail to see how this is a Ninja Gaiden game if this does not happen, followed by a huge squirt of blood.

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on October 6th, 2009 at 10:55 am said:

this is pretty cool..i might just have to get up on this Zen pinball game.i would like to see other backgrounds.. especially Ps exlusive ones like uncharted or Lbp or MgS or SoCom.lol well u get the picture.keep up the good work Zen or whom ever is coming up with these ideas..lol

+ Scodo_Thope on October 6th, 2009 at 10:59 am said:

I can’t wait until……

October 8th, 15th, 22nd or 29th ?????

Zen for the win!

+ Yaholo on October 6th, 2009 at 11:38 am said:

I love Zen Pinball… Please bring some to PSP!

+ Moosehole on October 6th, 2009 at 11:42 am said:

Mark my calendar for October 2009?

+ INTVGene on October 6th, 2009 at 12:35 pm said:

Keep the tables coming!

+ LordElite on October 6th, 2009 at 1:22 pm said:

So it’s NOT Rocky and Bullwinkle PS3, then? Damn.

+ pigmak on October 6th, 2009 at 2:09 pm said:

Great to hear. We love this game. The more tables, the better!

+ Thrasher20 on October 6th, 2009 at 3:44 pm said:

I <3 NGS

+ pgsdi on October 6th, 2009 at 4:13 pm said:

AWESOME! Thank you ZEN. More tables = More Fun!
Keep them coming!

+ plaztiksyke on October 6th, 2009 at 5:34 pm said:

Any chance for higher quality audio this time around? If not, I’ll probably skip this one.

+ Davenport on October 6th, 2009 at 7:35 pm said:

I don’t have a credit card so I purchased Gran Turismo at Best buy via the Playstation Network Game Card. Now Sony tells me I don’t get the PSN gift (2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V) b/c I used a voucher to download the game. WTF?!?! Way to screw your loyal customers Sony! That is the last PSN game I ever buy. The only reason I bought the PSN version was for that car. Hope the PSPGo is a complete failure b/c I’ll be playing only UMDs on my PSP-3000 from here on out.

+ KILLZONE79 on October 6th, 2009 at 7:37 pm said:

Hey ZEN STUDIOS wheres that USA patch for punisher no mercy that everyone at your zen studios forum is pissed about.

+ Keebzerz on October 6th, 2009 at 7:42 pm said:

True to life ball physics? You clearly haven’t played the Williams Collection or Timeshock! where they don’t use ping pong balls in their games. ZEN, your ball is TOO FAST AND LIGHT. FIX IT.

+ srusli on October 6th, 2009 at 8:21 pm said:

This is gonna be awesome… Zen pinball rocks!! although i agree with Keebzerz on the ball being to fast and light… need more inertia

+ midnightshade on October 7th, 2009 at 12:26 am said:

This announcement and getting demon souls just made my day.. (especially after my car was broken into last night and my mp3 player stolen :( ) I love zen pinball and the ng sigma series on ps3 are my favorite action games…

+ Bluepip on October 7th, 2009 at 2:06 am said:

Will the hoped October release date also apply to the EU as well as the US.
Our blog has not yet mentioned it :(

+ BrownFive on October 7th, 2009 at 4:35 am said:

Zen Pinball is a great game! Brings me back to when pinballs were big. The Street Fighter table is a great addition! Keep the new tables coming!

+ Michelasso on October 7th, 2009 at 6:28 am said:

Greatest news of the day!! We want more tables!! What about some pinball classics as well?? I’ll buy all of them. I promise!!

+ Equisilus on October 7th, 2009 at 3:33 pm said:

Looking forward to another table, but I wish they’d release a non-game oriented normal theme (like the original four). I’m feeling a need for a space/alien theme. ;)

+ KidKobun on October 7th, 2009 at 3:51 pm said:

Could never get used to the ball physics. Moved way too fast. Pass.

+ Keyeszx on October 7th, 2009 at 7:00 pm said:

Zen pinball is possibly the best pinball game for doing these kind of themes. The street fighter one looks nice. Now if they could only get some old games or television shows. I remember going to the bowling alley and finding an Addams Family pinball game. I suck at real pinball but I’m decent at video game pinball. I want some oldies.

+ Kamahl_rg on October 8th, 2009 at 9:44 am said:

id prefer original tables instead of game based tables (especially if they are games i dont like that much)

Im still gonna check it out

+ Rockpaste on October 10th, 2009 at 8:42 am said:

I think a table based on “PAIN” would just rock.

I love this game, you keep making tables, I’ll keep buying them!