PS4-Infamous

MAG Pre-order Public Beta Now Open

Seth Luisi's Avatar + Posted by Seth Luisi on Oct 12, 2009 // Director of Development, SCEA

Today a whole new group of operatives joined the Shadow War. October 12 marks the start of the GameStop and EB Games pre-order MAG Public Beta period. At 10:00 AM this morning, all those who pre-ordered MAG from GameStop or EB Games in Canada received access to the MAG Public Beta and joined existing Public Beta users. Be prepared to choose your side – Raven, Valor, and S.V.E.R. are once again locked in battle.

MAG screenshot new

The hours for this phase of the MAG Public Beta are:

Monday – Friday:
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
8:00 PM – 12:00 AM EDT

12:00 PM – 3:00 PM CDT
7:00 PM – 11:00 PM CDT

11:00 AM – 2:00 PM MDT
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM MDT

10:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT

Later this week or early next, we will be releasing a new version of the MAG Public Beta client. This will be a major update to the MAG Public Beta client and server set.

Remember, in North America the MAG Public Beta access from November 9 to November 20 will be available exclusively to people who pre-order MAG from GameStop or EB Games (in Canada). If you live in North America and you want to continue playing MAG you will need to get your pre-order in to GameStop or EB Games and get your MAG Public Beta voucher code. This will also be the first time the MAG Public Beta will be available 24/7 with unlimited server hours (with the exception of server maintenance).

In conjunction with the next phase of the MAG Public Beta, we are also introducing a ton of new features for our Web site, MAG.com. The updated site will include a community section with access to the MAG forums, RSS feeds, and new media and downloads for fans, including wallpapers, AIM icons, and XMB themes for each of the PMCs. You can also read more background on each of the PMCs and enlist in your favorite private army. Check it out now at MAG.com. The Shadow War is coming 1.26.10.

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ FeistyMonkey on October 18th, 2009 at 2:58 pm said:

Looks good

+ Starbreaker on October 19th, 2009 at 3:26 pm said:

EB Games in Canada still doesn’t know anything about the vouchers! I phoned 3 stores and they are clueless. What is going on?

+ Roguex1140708 on October 19th, 2009 at 5:48 pm said:

HI…im a Canadian citizen…so i pre ordered MAG on october 12th at EB Games…but,i did not get my beta code yet…what s wrong

+ loancoin on October 21st, 2009 at 3:02 pm said:

I guess you can order from Gamestop.com if you live in Canada, you just require a street address.

I did this yesterday and received my code today.

Hope that helps,

+ GreigaBeast on October 21st, 2009 at 11:47 pm said:

man ive seen the comments above , some are just stupid people that NEVER read the info above about why codes wont work , it wont work since as stated by sony it wont be available til 11/9.

+ mando89 on October 22nd, 2009 at 6:14 pm said:

i have a beta key for mag but i cant use it can nayone help me

+ mando89 on October 22nd, 2009 at 6:15 pm said:

where do i have to go

+ nmaillet on November 1st, 2009 at 11:36 am said:

I pre-ordered at EB Games in Canada and didn’t get a beta key. But I just gave them a call at 1-800-883-8895 and they said I would get an email with it within 24 hours (you need your receipt).

+ Duck_mann86 on November 3rd, 2009 at 7:32 am said:

i also pre-ordered at eb games in canada. I didnt get the key so i tried calling at the number 1800-883-8895 and they basically told me to go [DELETED] myself because im canadian WTF!?!?!

+ BeastOnIce81 on November 8th, 2009 at 9:29 am said:

if i used my gamestop code to get access to the private beta can i still use it to get the public beta

+ MENTAL_PATIENT on November 8th, 2009 at 7:15 pm said:

So I pre ordered MAG, its approx 2 hours until 12am 9 NOV and I still have not been emailed a BETA code, anyone else having the same issure or know how i can get them to send it to me

PAGE 1 2 3 4