PS4-The Order

Topatoi Available Today on PSN for $9.99

Natalia Gorbanskaya's Avatar + Posted by Natalia Gorbanskaya on Oct 15, 2009 // PR Manager, Boolat Games

Hi guys!

My name is Natalia, I’m a PR Manager for Boolat Games, a developer based in East Ukraine.

I’d like to announce that the first episode of our puzzle-oriented PlayStation 3/PSN platformer Topatoi finally gets released in North America.

topatoi banner

As some of you possibly know, Topatoi (which is basically one of the first East European PSN games) was released in Europe, Asia and Australia earlier this year. Check out the game’s official website for more information, including screenshots, in-game videos and trailers. Here’s the latest Topatoi trailer embedded here for your convenience:

In short, the core of Topatoi’s gameplay is based on the fact that the player controls a small explorer vehicle that works like a spinning top. The spin needs to be controlled carefully, as it affects the device’s movement and behavior. The game sticks to the old school traditions of the puzzler platformers (like, say, Bubba ‘n’ Stix or The Lost Vikings), including emphasis on the original concepts and unique immersive gameplay.

topatoi screenshot 2 topatoi screenshot 1

Try it and share your thoughts on Topatoi here — it’s really important for us!

More stuff is coming your way, so stay tuned for updates!

59 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ vesra on October 15th, 2009 at 2:22 pm said:

@49
can’t really blame ya meatbag. been there myself, got 69 psn games (not counting ps1 or ps eye games) and about 15 of those felt like huge money wastes to me. this one, not so bad. and considering the price, a good deal of fun for a small price tag.

+ lobotomies4free on October 15th, 2009 at 2:59 pm said:

it’s about time we got this over here. Thanks sony

+ Pelt_Hunter on October 15th, 2009 at 3:00 pm said:

Decent graphics for PSN but looks frustrating as all get out. Then again I’m hopelessly addicted to Demon’s Souls right now so mI can’t really talk about difficulty..

+ Gr00v3r06 on October 15th, 2009 at 3:03 pm said:

No time too many games for me. I am interested in this game I think I will pick it up later. I still have a few other PSN games I want to pickup as well.

+ chriscowboyd on October 15th, 2009 at 3:08 pm said:

Will the game be able to play at 1080p? Will the game have custom soundtrax?

+ panicky on October 15th, 2009 at 3:10 pm said:

this is why i play my 360 more, garbage like this. where’s trine?

+ vesra on October 15th, 2009 at 3:53 pm said:

@ 56
that seemed incredibly uncalled for. why not just sell your ps3 and be done with it. you can wait there for trine. oh wait….

+ luminum_x on October 15th, 2009 at 4:45 pm said:

When is this game coming onto NA stores im tired of waiting. I have been waiting since midnight!!

+ Einhander138 on October 15th, 2009 at 9:25 pm said:

@42

Feel bad for yourself and anyone else who buys digital content – because they are getting *screwed*.

PAGE 1 2