Driveclub

The PlayStation Recap

Chris Morell's Avatar + Posted by Chris Morell on Oct 31, 2009 // Senior Social Media Specialist

Courtesy of Ken Chan

25 Comments

+ BigBoss712 on October 31st, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

All the GOW3 news were nice, still hope they release some new footage soon, kinda tired of seeing the same e3 demo tbh.

+ Skv007 on October 31st, 2009 at 12:11 pm said:

GoW3 news were the highlight of this week ^_^
Thank you PSBlog for keeping me uptodate!

+ Vengeful-Chaos on October 31st, 2009 at 12:12 pm said:

I have to say I am quite perplexed on how District 9 (alien movie) and GOW (has no aliens) have anything in common. But, it’s cool to see the game marketed through a popular movie!

+ xI-Red-Ix on October 31st, 2009 at 12:43 pm said:

DAMN FTB3 delayed…

I blame Sony… :C

+ WINNERS_CIRCLE24 on October 31st, 2009 at 12:50 pm said:

phillies suck wtf chris take it off Go Yanks!

+ Kchow23 on October 31st, 2009 at 1:00 pm said:

Awesome week!

+ Jon_Mclane on October 31st, 2009 at 1:39 pm said:

Go Phillies, Yanks wont win another guy despite MLB 09 The Shows prediction.

+ packy17 on October 31st, 2009 at 1:51 pm said:

Go Phillies! Yanks are overrated…

+ Vabor on October 31st, 2009 at 1:58 pm said:

I can’t read this seriously with your Phillies logo…it’s a joke, right? :)

+ Vabor on October 31st, 2009 at 1:59 pm said:

Can’t read this with that Phillies logo…makes all of the content seem like a joke. :)

+ LDiablo84 on October 31st, 2009 at 2:33 pm said:

will SOMEBODY talk to the Warhawk developers? haven’t heard anything from them…

+ aztec23 on October 31st, 2009 at 2:43 pm said:

Phillies and Yanks suck!

+ lostinplainsight on October 31st, 2009 at 3:28 pm said:

@ 12 who let the mets fan in? this be the most miserable world series for you. you have my sympathies.

+ Appo on October 31st, 2009 at 3:28 pm said:

Got a GoW costume for Halloween. >.>

I just need to go get some paint to paint my chest. <.<

Great week for news. :D

+ KwietStorm on October 31st, 2009 at 3:57 pm said:

YANKEES

+ aztec23 on October 31st, 2009 at 4:05 pm said:

BTW now that we know who won the Uncharted 2 Among Thieves Conests. When will the Blog contest I read about arrive?
@#13 I’m actually a Angels and Dodgers fan.

+ thepatriots on October 31st, 2009 at 4:18 pm said:

Hey Chris and Jeff, have you seen the screen shots over at Neogaf? I just showed them to all the people in my dorm hall and I can safely say I just sold 40 more copies of GOW III. Absolutely epic!

+ ndw4 on October 31st, 2009 at 5:43 pm said:

Halloween is 4 pussies lol stupid kids

+ Zhi13 on October 31st, 2009 at 6:55 pm said:

The best news for me this week was God of War!!! Right now downloading the hefty size demo…
Go YAnkeeS!!!

+ thepatriots on October 31st, 2009 at 10:47 pm said:

And thaaaaaaa Yankees win!

+ Ftwrthtx on November 1st, 2009 at 12:34 am said:

What was up with that picture of you and Jeff on twitpic looking very feminine?

+ XgargunoX on November 1st, 2009 at 8:01 am said:

The fat princess update is awesome I love playing that game

+ roning60 on November 1st, 2009 at 11:19 am said:

I have a question on setting up the remote play on psp to ps3. I can’t seem to use the remote play outside of my house. does in one know on how to set it up, I must of did something wrong

+ PacificaSnake on November 1st, 2009 at 1:19 pm said:

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I hope someone in Sony will see this request and do something.

I use two different networks at home, and constantly switch between the two network settings.
The problem is, unlike in windows where both settings are already saved and you can quickly switch from one another, in the PS3 I have to create each setting every single time, while deleting the last setting.
It’s a lot of pain having to re-enter all the values and passwords again all the time.

So please, consider this request and add an option to save many network settings and allow to quickly switch between them.
It can also be useful when I take the PS3 to my friends. And also for kids with divorsed
parents who carry their PS3 from the mom’s house to the dad’s.

+ Gunwing on November 2nd, 2009 at 7:00 am said:

I’m totaly stoked for God of War 3! But I wan’t to know more about the Last Guardian! When will it hit? how many FPS will it run at? How long will it be? whats the over all plot line!? Also Give us the video from E3 this year Sony! It’s not on the store!