Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Nov 04

Nov 04

Topatoi: Free Arcade Style Pack DLC Available Today

Natalia Gorbanskaya's Avatar Posted by PR Manager, Boolat Games

Well, hello guys!

It’s Natalia from Boolat Games back here with some great news.

As you probably know, our new PSN-exclusive heroic full-3D platformer Topatoi is now available at US PlayStation Store. For just $9.99 (which is like, you know, really cheap for that kind of great game) you now get not just a game, but beginning today, fully equipped with new features and characters. Topatoi’s Arcade Style Pack DLC will be available for free in today’s PlayStation Store update. Recolor arcade levels for your own taste and even more – pilot a fantastic machine of a strange, but oh-so-cute, barbarian from the Great Tree!

Topatoi DLC

By the way, the dev team wanted me to tell you thanks for all the comments and attention you are giving to the title :-) Don’t stop hitting us with your feedback; we really appreciate it, cheers or critics. It all helps us to make the second episode (which is at the testing stage now) of the game better!

If you are still not connected, here is the Topatoi group on Facebook. The latest news, screenshots and exclusive information on the game can be found there.

And stay tuned, play the game and spin the world around, buddies. We’ll keep you informed on what is going on inside our forge :-)

Topatoi DLC

Topatoi DLC Topatoi DLC

Add Your Own

Tridon said:

November 5th, 12:13 pm

Any chance of a demo soon? I know $9.99 is a good price for a game, but I’m not loaded with cash at the moment to go and spend it on a game I may or may not like. It does look really cool, though.

daniel3334 said:

November 5th, 12:14 pm

awesome i luv this game. will d/l dlc as soon as Grace posts it

Zookey said:

November 5th, 12:15 pm

Can we get a demo?

daniel3334 said:

November 5th, 12:17 pm

why arent my replies posting? but i luv this game and will have to get that dlc. thanks for making it free. good way to support your title post launch. oh yeah guys, this game is challenging and fun probably worth $15 imo

Natalia Gorbanskaya's Avatar

Natalia Gorbanskaya said:

November 6th, 12:20 am

Now I\’m back to answer all your questions :)

Hi daniel3334!

Thank you for the kind words on the game. If you like Topatoi, you\’ll like Arcade Style Pack for sure!
    Enjoy and share your impressions with us :)

choripan-ninja said:

November 5th, 12:19 pm

Looks very nice. Hope we can get a demo.

MercuryPDX said:

November 5th, 12:22 pm

I want to “third” the request for a demo.

I’m very interested in this game, but don’t know anyone who has bought it and can’t rent it or otherwise experience it without a demo. :/

acerazer1 said:

November 5th, 12:31 pm

If I had more money, I would buy this. I can easily be persuaded though with an enjoyable demo.

Lord_Von_Punx said:

November 5th, 12:37 pm

Sweet I love this game it’s awesome..
Any Chance on In Game Music???
and Maybe to turn off the H.U.D.?

remanutd5 said:

November 5th, 12:39 pm

i still need to finish the story , i’ll get back to it pretty soon

abort_user said:

November 5th, 12:40 pm

a demo would about seal the deal. im not a big fan of gambling with my money, no matter how good the game might be. this game looks good. it looks unique. but i dont much feel like betting right now.

nYcFrEeWiLL82 said:

November 5th, 12:48 pm

I’m impressed with this game..its kinda fun when u get the hang of the viechle ..but its still pretty hard to maneuver..but this FREE content is pretty impressive..i truly appreciate it. Keep up the good work!

KidCommando said:

November 5th, 1:00 pm

Nice job on providing FREE content!

sNsKid said:

November 5th, 1:00 pm

Demos sell games for sure.

mister1337 said:

November 5th, 1:12 pm

Trash. Dissidia isn’t. Dissidia still isn’t on PSN. What happened to all the stuff at E3? All the montages with a PSPgo playing Dissidia? HMMMMM??? ANSWERS!!!!

Ftwrthtx said:

November 5th, 1:14 pm

I really enjoyed the game and I’m looking forward to your free content

Here’s a review of the game:

Natalia Gorbanskaya's Avatar

Natalia Gorbanskaya said:

November 5th, 11:38 pm

Hey Ftwrthtx,

It\’s great to hear you really like the game :)

By the way, I\’ve just read the review and think it allows us to take a new look at the game. I like it!

Thanks

NEJI64 said:

November 5th, 1:18 pm

this remind me of that top game that come out every Christmas. with the group of kids standing around the table cheering for the two kids playing.

kassatsu said:

November 5th, 1:19 pm

@mister1337
Dissidia is coming today. Square put out a press release.

Arcade mode was the best part about topatoi, can’t wait to download this.

zombie9 said:

November 5th, 1:31 pm

@14 mister1337 please read

Free stuff is cool thumbs up!!

mister1337 said:

November 5th, 1:40 pm

YAY! Dissidia!

XanLen said:

November 5th, 1:59 pm

Nice bonus. Thanks.

@mister1337…next time try not to complain to the wrong company about a release. ^.~

Xoombie503 said:

November 5th, 2:08 pm

pretty cool concept of a game but too bad its very short and the cube levels are boring

DEBO2U said:

November 5th, 2:13 pm

*intrigued*
sweet game.
*sad face*
my PS3 is broke right now. : (
I B Back Soon. Nway,
Can the game be played with Remote play?
And free the free DLC stay free?
*Daps the whole PS Nation*

Ytsejean said:

November 5th, 2:20 pm

so pumped for Dissidia!!!

chriscowboyd said:

November 5th, 3:35 pm

Does the game have custom soundtrax yet?

ELPRESADOR_ said:

November 5th, 4:00 pm

TREY 4 LIFE 360 FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!

pasufarin said:

November 5th, 8:16 pm

Thank you for the free DLC!

Natalia Gorbanskaya's Avatar

Natalia Gorbanskaya said:

November 6th, 12:09 am

Thanks, pasufarin! Enjoy Topatoi’s Arcade Style Pack and be ready for a new cool content :)

I\’d like to thank you guys for all your feedbacks and warm words on the game.
    It really means so much for us!

tenshin78 said:

November 6th, 7:32 am

My wife is interested on this game, and a free DLC is a nice touch, but the video preview on the store doesnt work for me, it just loads data but no video, does this happens to anybody else? I know I can load videos from here, but I want to show the video to my wife so she can tell me if she likes/dislikes what she see and then I can purchase/ignore the title. A demo would be even more appreciated, $10 is a very nice price, but I tend to not purchase blindly.

Onna76_NL said:

November 7th, 12:55 am

Well I got the game ever since the European release from day 1. I’m glad American reviewers give the game such a good feedback unlike several European reviewers. I agree with the Americans namely that its a game unlike any other game you’ve seen thusfar on the PS3. Its a refreshing and beautiful platform game which can also be challenging, especially in the arcade mode, which brings a different touch to the game. If you ask me if 9,99USD is worth buying this game? Oh yes it is!

Can’t wait for the next adventure ;)

Psikorps said:

November 9th, 12:57 pm

Ok, I broke down and got this game, even without a demo.

My 4 year old son loves it…
More of a supprise….SO DO I.

Its like a flashback to some old school platformers like the early Jack & Daxter days, or Spyro the Dragon.

Its been a long time since I felt a kudos was due to Devs for a original release…but damn, KUDOS to you all for a great game.

My son and I look forward to the next chapter in the Topatoi series.

yourdog23 said:

November 22nd, 9:28 pm

Is there a known problem with Topatoi, trophies, and firmware 3.10? I bought Topatoi on Friday, played the first level, and got the trophy for the first level and all stars. Then I upgraded the firmware to 3.10, and I can’t get any of the other trophies (though I should have earned 5 more). I created another used on my system, and that user can’t even get the first trophy, but I can get trophies for that test account in other games.

malko06 said:

November 26th, 8:40 am

I’ve got the same problem as yourdog23 :
i bought Topatoi on November 23th and get no trophies…
All stars in a level, over 1000, etc. and no results.
What’s wrong ?

yourdog23 said:

December 4th, 1:07 am

For anyone that sees the trophy glitch message above, the recent Topatoi update to version 1.01 fixes the problem for me. I just had to get the stars on a level to kick start the trophies I earned for the arcade cubes and the stars. I had to redo the 50 berries and 1000 fuel, but both of those shouldn’t be too difficult if you’ve done them before.

Thanks, Boolat, for the quick fix!

pasufarin said:

December 4th, 5:54 am

Yes, Boolat Games was right on top of the issue: they posted a notice on the Topatoi website about the trophy problem shortly after firmware 3.10 was released, and just two weeks later the title update is out.

Thank you, Boolat! You certainly have my support for your future work.