PS4-Watch_Dogs

Asia, Europe Design Rag Doll Kung Fu Dolls for Us to Enjoy

Brian Chou's Avatar + Posted by Brian Chou on Nov 10, 2009 // SCEA Marketing Specialist

Hello Rag Doll Kung Fu friends,

Earlier this year, our friends at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe and Asia held a Rag Doll Kung Fu Online Competition in their territories, and they have been nice enough to share the winning rag doll designs with the rest of the world! As winners of these design contests, Tarsier Studios has turned these into real downloadable characters, which will become available on the PlayStation Store for free on Thursday, November 12.

“Mistress of Mime” (SCEE)

Rag Doll Kung Fu Mistress of Mime

“Shaolin Scarecrow” (SCEJ)

Rag Doll costumes 1 copy

Don’t forget that all parts of Rag Doll Kung Fu characters are interchangeable, so you will be able to personalize your own dolls.

Have fun!

46 Comments

+ Scodo_Thope on November 10th, 2009 at 1:02 pm said:

Free is sweet.

+ dotCody on November 10th, 2009 at 1:05 pm said:

Other games need free add-ons as well *cough*

+ snoopypup248 on November 10th, 2009 at 1:07 pm said:

Bwhaha, free is good indeed. :3

+ plaztiksyke on November 10th, 2009 at 1:08 pm said:

sweet! will we get new trophies or audio assets along with these characters?

I really love the music in RDKF, would love to hear some new songs in-game — especially if they’re 24-bit/lossless! :)

+ HongoXIII on November 10th, 2009 at 1:10 pm said:

I wish Rag Doll Kung Fu had online multiplayer with new trophies to boot. It really is a great game. Anything in the pipeline for that yet?

+ B-ReK3 on November 10th, 2009 at 1:17 pm said:

6TH! Thats right i’m 6th <_<

+ Jeigh on November 10th, 2009 at 1:22 pm said:

Who the hell gives a bad rating to FREE STUFF?? Is the price too high? Did they not given enough away? C’mon, people.

By the way, why is it that all of a sudden, “lossless” audio is such a big deal? If I’ve been listening to “lossful” audio for the past three years, then I don’t really see what the problem is.

+ Tymme on November 10th, 2009 at 1:22 pm said:

Grabbed this when it was free but convinced other firends to buy it, and glad to do so for a company that remembers that games can have free add-on content. Rox!

+ MaGeeK-mAn on November 10th, 2009 at 1:23 pm said:

Finally! Some free Fists of Plastic DLC! I got this game for free lol

+ iComet on November 10th, 2009 at 1:32 pm said:

Japan always makes great designs ;)

+ DARK_JAK_911 on November 10th, 2009 at 1:34 pm said:

You should probably take out the contact phone number on the second winning entry. I doubt the winner would want random phone calls.

+ Rakotto on November 10th, 2009 at 1:37 pm said:

This game is in real need of online multiplayer, that would add so much value to it. =)

+ Pulseman on November 10th, 2009 at 1:43 pm said:

That is all good and all but this game needs online multiplayer really bad. :(

+ StalkingSilence on November 10th, 2009 at 1:54 pm said:

Free stuff for a free game from Sprint.

+ KILLZONE79 on November 10th, 2009 at 1:58 pm said:

i could careless of the free DLC characters. i would love to online come to this. thats the only reason why i deleted this game off my PS3.

whenever this game gets online feature added, then i’ll reconsider and redownloading this game. for now i’ll leave it off my PS3 until then.

+ almighty-slayer on November 10th, 2009 at 2:02 pm said:

As Kevin Butler would say

“I got two words for you”

On, Line.

+ lostinplainsight on November 10th, 2009 at 2:03 pm said:

zzzz.huh?wah? oh *yawn*wake me when there’s dlc that makes it funzzzzzz

+ Kirkpad on November 10th, 2009 at 2:20 pm said:

Did anyone see my massive score in Juggling? I had the record for SO long, then a jap cheated.

+ JoeDuke4 on November 10th, 2009 at 2:21 pm said:

This game is epic. nuff’ said.

+ BigRon3400 on November 10th, 2009 at 2:23 pm said:

This game needs online BAD! This is one of the most fun and funniest games on PSN. I love playing this with my children and family, heck even my wife likes it. The only thing missing is online. I’m glad to see this game is being supported with DLC, I really hope you guys add an online component.

+ dsigns209 on November 10th, 2009 at 2:23 pm said:

Free is always good. I wish they had this contest in NA so we could submit some designs.

+ poweredbyzen on November 10th, 2009 at 2:39 pm said:

got the game for free, and now more content for free! i’m one happy fanboy! keep the free stuff coming!

+ jimfear on November 10th, 2009 at 2:39 pm said:

I dont like the fact that the game doesnt have an online mode…

+ makkuro on November 10th, 2009 at 2:42 pm said:

uhm… Shouldn’t you black out the personal info on Shaolin Scarecrow entry?

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on November 10th, 2009 at 2:46 pm said:

rag doll kunfu was an EPIC FAIL! online that is..I CANT BELIEVE THEY WOULD RELEASE A FUN GAME WITH NO ONLINE..THATS INSANE..BUT WHAT WAS WORST WAS WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU COULD GET THIS GAME FOR FREE..AFTER I ALREADY PAID FOR IT..THANKS ALOT! GOD THING I GAME SHARED AND GOT HALF OF IT BACK B4 THEY MADE IT FREE SO..:P SO SCEE PLEASE MAKE YOUR NEXT DOWNLOADABLE GAME FEATURE ONLINE MULTIPLAY… ITS TREMENDOUSLY IMPORTANT!

+ KidCommando on November 10th, 2009 at 2:48 pm said:

Fun game, online multiplayer would really make this game shine though. Still can’t believe a 4 player fighting game sold over an online network doesn’t have online play.

I would have bought it from the start if online play was included, but thanks to Sprint it was free.

Appreciate the free DLC anyway. Thank You.

+ jqtaxpayer on November 10th, 2009 at 2:51 pm said:

Oh, lookie! They even gave us Mark Samuel E. Gabot’s telephone number so we could call and congratulate him! Good job, Sony!

+ Letters2Kay on November 10th, 2009 at 2:54 pm said:

Awesome free stuff is rad. The scarecrow looks great… :)

+ Conrad_Max on November 10th, 2009 at 3:34 pm said:

Fun game, but can be tough. This is a nice reward for the time I almost made it, but blew it. Thank you!

Again a fun game.

+ CRONIC_GAMER on November 10th, 2009 at 3:46 pm said:

I agree I’m sick of shelling out 10 and 20$ for a game with online multiplayer only to have never found a player or players to play with at least if it had console multiplayer my wife or kids could join in

+ FabiHurtz83 on November 10th, 2009 at 4:31 pm said:

I’m not one to complaint, but I’m still hurt about all these people getting it for free, while my dumb ass paid for it.

Thumbs down, the game had potential but ended up sucking big time.

The best part of the game was the awesome song that plays.

Make that MP3 downloadable, and then we can talk.

+ TubaDude49 on November 10th, 2009 at 5:13 pm said:

So their prize was a free copy of the game, hmmm…I guess that means I won a long time ago.

+ sethchilders on November 10th, 2009 at 5:49 pm said:

Great costumes, and it’s free, which makes them even better!

+ DMiEN_bLinDwAR on November 10th, 2009 at 6:04 pm said:

Though playing Rag Doll Kong Fu is “hellah na` fun”, I would love it if there would be some online game play. I would love it if it would be possible for people to be able to play with there friends who most likely city’s, states, country, so on and so forth…Do you think there will be a patch for that?

+ octus on November 10th, 2009 at 7:35 pm said:

thanks for the costumes guys. the game is really fun, im glad there is something new in it.

+ ADR143 on November 10th, 2009 at 8:01 pm said:

pretty cool free!

+ ToonStarDivinity on November 10th, 2009 at 11:05 pm said:

Brilliant game, give us more maps and modes!

+ pgsdi on November 11th, 2009 at 4:55 am said:

Free is always welcome.. thanks :)

+ Robert-Ninja on November 11th, 2009 at 9:04 am said:

Lol, Americans so surprised it’s free. US Store sucks, anyway – I’m actually surprised they didn’t filter in a price tag for it on this cross over.

+ Bionicle123 on November 11th, 2009 at 9:57 am said:

Please Sony Please make online multiple play available this is 1 of my dreams if you make it come true you’ll make me proud

+ mcbuttz78 on November 11th, 2009 at 10:03 am said:

ahh straw man from wizard of oz.. Now ima of o see the wizard and punish them for calling him a coward lol…

+ pantS– on November 11th, 2009 at 2:17 pm said:

Please Please Please make a patch to play online! We have spoken!!

Oh…and thanks for the DLC!

+ slyjak on November 12th, 2009 at 3:55 pm said:

Free=awesome=why Sony is one of the best companies out there for being kind to their customers.

+ GTRFDSWWED on November 19th, 2009 at 7:46 pm said:

I´m agree with that notice

+ GTRFDSWWED on November 19th, 2009 at 7:48 pm said: