PS4 - Transistor

Fill Up Your Own Stocking This Year: Get a PSPgo for as Low as $199!

Kristin Neirinckx's Avatar + Posted by Kristin Neirinckx on Nov 13, 2009 // Marketing Manager, PSP

Due to the overwhelming response to last year’s holiday promotions for the PlayStation Card, we have new exciting incentive, this time giving you the chance to save $50 on a brand new PSPgo. From now until December 31, 2009 when you apply for the PlayStation Card, you could be instantly approved and for limited time receive a $50 card credit when you purchase the new PSPgo at SonyStyle.com. Plus, spend an additional $200 or more over four months on games and accessories at PlayStation Network with your new PlayStation Card and earn another $50 card credit. Find out more here.

PlayStation Card

Plus, unlike ordinary credit cards, the PlayStation Card gives you access to exclusive members-only deals on Sony products and the opportunity to pile up points at the PlayStation Card website for your chance to win fantastic Sony prizes.

Now if only it could wrap all those gifts, as well!

63 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ Uraizen on November 14th, 2009 at 12:40 am said:

Considering the price of the 3000 and price of digital download games, I’ll wait for $150 or lower at best.

+ Korbei83 on November 14th, 2009 at 2:33 am said:

In the end, it would be cheaper to buy the PSPgo outright.. maybe two.

+ Trucidation on November 14th, 2009 at 5:01 am said:

I’ll just wait for the new handhelds next year.

+ krae_man on November 14th, 2009 at 10:12 am said:

You know Sony, maybe the PSP Go and downloadable PSP Games would sell if you actually priced them correctly.

$250 for the PSP Go is a giant ripoff when you can get a 16gb memory stick pro duo on Amazon.com for like $50.

$40 for downloadable portable games is insane.

The PSP Go will continue to tank until you price the system and games properly.

Digital downloads and portables go hand in hand. Just look at the ipod, but you couldn’t have messed up any worse with your current pricing and game availability.

+ ericlempel on November 14th, 2009 at 10:55 am said:

pretty cool

+ AerialAngel on November 14th, 2009 at 5:08 pm said:

I think sony has confirmed the pspgo wont get a price drop now

+ Ice2Dragon on November 14th, 2009 at 6:42 pm said:

I’d buy another PSPGO if sony would just release some dang games for it to be available to download..

Chrono Cross.. FF8.. you know…

ALL THE GAMES JAPAN HAS?

+ OnesOwnGrief on November 14th, 2009 at 10:00 pm said:

@57 This is not Japan and clearly all the people who whine and moan have no clue how getting games on PSN work. These games still have to go through the ESRB yet again in order to be approved which cost money. Also its up to the publishers if they want to put the games on there as well. If the company does not want to put it on PSN yet, thats their decision, not Sony’s.

This isn’t as simple as you pirated PSP users who go online and download a game to just play it. There are quite a few ropes to go through to get these things on there. As well as licencing issues.

+ twooh on November 15th, 2009 at 5:57 am said:

@58

Not everybody has money to buy games like you murderers and car thieves.

See how that works? why call 57 a pirate if you don’t really know?!

+ billabongdude on November 15th, 2009 at 6:02 pm said:

Okay I know comments like have been posted before but I’m gonna put another: WTF SONY? ONLY US!? What about us CANADIANS AGAIN EH?

+ gus_xl on November 15th, 2009 at 8:56 pm said:

I’m a Sony fan all the way, but I can’t see the value in the GO. For what it can do, anything over $149.00 is a serious error in judgment.

Style does not equal value in this case.

+ adventfire on November 18th, 2009 at 12:23 am said:

Wow! a WHOLE $50 off! Hmm, so what exactly do you get with the $200 PSP Go? I remember paying $200 for my PSP 3000 bundle and I got a memory card and a umd movie and a umd game plus a free downloadable game. Way to drop the ball Sony!

+ Tekkenfighter123 on December 7th, 2009 at 1:22 am said:

The PSP Go was a test from sony to see how they would proceed with the psp2 coming out soon. I actually love to download my games on the memory stick. And don’t even want a psp go. Still got my original and happy, even tho I would like to upgrade to the 3000. Hope they LISTEN to their consumers and make the PSP2 work. AND most of all hope they make games on the PS3 AND PSP go together. Like Tekken 6. Why can’t my money I get on the psp be transfered to the PS3 or item’s ect. You wouldn’t think it would be that hard to do.

PAGE 1 2