UPDATE: Please be advised the release of Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
has been temporarily delayed. A revised launch date will be announced once it becomes available.will become available December 10th, 2009.
A Big Hello from Wanako, Artificial Mind & Movement’s studio based in Santiago, Chile! This is Luis, I’m the Producer of Revenge of the Wounded Dragons. We are very excited about this new release and I wanted to share with you some tidbits about the coolest features that this baby has for you.
In this dual-mission drama where you are the hero, your little sister was kidnapped by the local mafia Boss, while your grandfather has been killed by the same ruffian! But all these years, you were trained by the old man in the ancient art of Kung-Fu, your most lethal weapon.
One of our goals with this new title was to revamp the genre using today’s graphics capabilities, but keep the most entertaining arcade mechanics. And the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Network are the perfect place to make it happen! We know that some of you are big fans of old arcade games and that is exactly what we’re giving you!
Revenge is all about old-fashion arcade, and I mean it: Tons of enemies, loads of melees and fire weapons, challenging bosses, power ups, dragon rage, mini-games to let you breathe between chapters, finishing moves and much more!
You’ll be able to play the Story Mode either in single player or with a friend in cooperative multiplayer, but when you get to a mini-game, it turns competitive! Using a split screen, you’ll have to defeat your friends and battle for the best time.
As the game progresses, you’ll travel through a beautiful comic story between chapters, and contend with challenging Bosses, so be prepared!
Here is a more complete list of the coolest features in this action-packed game!
- Single player and local multiplayer modes
- 4 beautiful environments with immersive levels, totalling 24 areas all of them packed with enemies
- 10 mini-games: Play them in single player or against your friends
- Finishing moves to defeat your enemies
- Dragon rage, your special power
- Coop moves to use with your friends in multiplayer mode
- Cool animated comic storytelling between levels
- 12 PS3 Trophies
- The ability to create your own soundtrack and relive your game by taking screens through the XMB!