GTAV PS4

The Latest on the Latest MAG Beta

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Nov 24, 2009 // Sr. Social Media Manager

If you’ve been reading The Official MAG Blog, then you already know that the MAG Beta has been extended. If you *haven’t* been paying attention, or were maybe only in an earlier version of the Beta, you might wanna know what’s been going on with the game. That’s why Zipper Interactive‘s Lead Designer CJ Heine dropped on by (via PlayStation Eye) to tell us about it.

So which sites are giving out entry codes for this extended Beta? Well, we are for one. As per usual, fan our Facebook page and/or follow our Twitter and we’ll start giving them out later today. But we’re hardly the only option. Remember that Official MAG Blog? Head on over there to find out who else can hook you up.

67 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2

+ Romeyrome0500 on November 25th, 2009 at 4:46 pm said:

O got in the beta today. Sony is giving out free beta vouchers online

+ Bionicle123 on November 26th, 2009 at 12:43 pm said:

This game the way i think of it NOW it is kinda like another old shooter im srry but it is im more into games like killzone 2 modern warfare 2 uncharted 2 mag doesnt really seem like a stable game but its still in the beta stage so this is my thought of it now

+ Kuurami on November 27th, 2009 at 11:25 am said:

Public Beta, Please Deliver Soon Jeff ^^ !

+ Bionicle123 on November 27th, 2009 at 2:24 pm said:

Hmm the more i play this beta kinda defeats the chance of me ever getting the game

+ nateda3rdsnapfam on November 28th, 2009 at 3:30 am said:

awesome lookin game!

+ mancer03 on November 28th, 2009 at 2:59 pm said:

First, I love MAG. Second, I agree totally. Bring back the REAL SOCOM!!! Possibly with 4 player co-op online and locally. Thank you and please bring it back!

+ TheHolyMushroom on November 28th, 2009 at 8:21 pm said:

Love the beta so far

BUT one thing about the preorder-

anyway to apply to get the raven preorder bonus skin?

all Gamecrazys in my area closed down (over 600 nation wide) and i cant get to the store to preorder the game :(

and the store has no online store. I want my raven skin! :D

+ Marasg89 on November 29th, 2009 at 3:39 am said:

Just picked up a code for the beta. Cant wait to try it! Its gonna be FULL ON MASSIVE WAR! Already amazed by the graphics. I cannot wait to experience the potential of this game with beta.

+ TruePain22 on November 29th, 2009 at 6:22 pm said:

Just think if u don’t have a mic don’t play the game to much action and to much hard ship trying to bring some one back to life if =we don’t know there is someone waiting for us to bring u back to life. Also there is more info we need as a team as a army and a squad that you need a mic .

+ crusher915 on November 30th, 2009 at 7:29 am said:

I don’t know allot about mag so these questions I want answered

1 can you create your own character
2 is there a story in multilayer that you have to follow
3 is there a single player story

ps: the healing gun looks terrible, the way it heals you, you cant even notice it, (at 01:05 in the video)

+ crusher915 on November 30th, 2009 at 7:42 am said:

4: can there be more than one on a single ps3

+ crusher915 on November 30th, 2009 at 7:50 am said:

and it would be cool if the team leader could do incoming transmission (that would enable his camera giving orders, optional of course)

+ TheHolyMushroom on November 30th, 2009 at 4:36 pm said:

Crusher915:

1 sort of. customize from set of possibilities.
2 NO
3 NO
4 NO

it feels like the socom game in a way bc there is no story its just all multiplayer (beta)

+ DR_Dirt-OBGYN on December 1st, 2009 at 9:41 am said:

I have been playing the mag bets for a few weeks now andhave a few suggestions 1st the rpg is weak it should do more damage and it appears to be in affective against humans.

+ Raoni2009 on December 1st, 2009 at 1:36 pm said:

Mag grrrrrr !!

+ crother94 on December 2nd, 2009 at 2:36 pm said:

first off I love this game.
This game is so much better than past shooters because there is a command system that helps the chaos subside. I have read past comments about the graphics and about how socom is better but there really not.
in response to DR_Dirt-OBGYN’s comment about the rpg, I must say i completly agree. the killzone on the rpgs are redicuously small and only good for cover fire. Over all this game i s awesome and i plan to pre order it when i get enough money. Untill then peace.

Go Raven!

+ andreknox19 on December 14th, 2009 at 3:42 pm said:

I HAVE NOT PLAYED THE BETA GAMESTOP GAVE ME A OLD BETA PASS SO YEA BUT UNMAN VIC PSN ID IS andreknox19

+ andreknox19 on December 14th, 2009 at 3:44 pm said:

thx i hop to play it soon email [DELETED]

PAGE 1 2