Minecraft PS4

God of War III Status Update

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Dec 10, 2009 // Sr. Social Media Manager

On Tuesday, SCEA and a number of our publishing partners (2K, Capcom, EA, SEGA, and Square-Enix) filled a SoHo art gallery with many of the best games you’ll be playing in early 2010. Before things kicked off, Sony Santa Monica Studios’ Director of Development John Hight showed me a brand new scene from God of War III. We’ll be sharing a detailed look at that scene next month, but I thought you might want an update from the team on how the game is coming along.

We’ll be sharing more from our Q1 event soon, so keep an eye out!

PAGE 1 2 3

+ JDely10 on December 11th, 2009 at 10:37 pm said:

Can you guys make a God Of War 3 PS3? I mean, it would help out in marketing terms.

+ GooDer_gAMe on December 11th, 2009 at 11:11 pm said:

This isnt the only video that won’t work in the PS3 browser. Currently, my live sports streams dont seem to play in the ps3 browser anymore either.

+ jsurf on December 12th, 2009 at 12:38 am said:

gonna be so [DELETED] sick!!

+ spaceruler on December 12th, 2009 at 4:10 am said:

Thanks so much Jeff,YOU ROCK.Just one question,how long is the video that we are going to see?

+ ink_vibe on December 12th, 2009 at 12:49 pm said:

is there going to be a god of war limited edition console?

+ lilsneaks on December 12th, 2009 at 5:00 pm said:

I beat the guys record,I played the GOW E3 Demo 46 times.

+ BMW351 on December 13th, 2009 at 12:04 pm said:

ok, i’ve played the God of War 3 demo like 100 thousand times (amazing demo by the way) but i have a couple problems with it

1st, why does the blood just go away, i like standing in puddles of blood after i’m done fighting, it makes it more brutal and violent

2nd, is the bodies, i like to see bodies left there too.

But other than that the demo was perfect, and I also get that fixing those kinds of problems might be way too expensive…just a thought though.

+ maddymad on December 14th, 2009 at 12:04 am said:

Hi Jeff, HipHop gamer just revealed that the new footage will be aired on January 18th, confirm or deny? :D

+ arrownoir on December 14th, 2009 at 10:11 am said:

This Game is gonna be Godly, so much so that i think I’m gonna pre-order another Ultimate Edition for my Brother as a Bday Gift

hey, any word on whether or not there will be a GOW III bundle comes March…It’s the only thing keeping me from ordering another Ultimate Edition right now
Plz respond

+ Silurus on December 14th, 2009 at 10:59 am said:

Bought GoW Collection but no demo :(

Pre-ordered the special edition and cannot wait.

+ Silurus on December 14th, 2009 at 11:00 am said:

Bought GoW Collection but no demo :(

Pre-ordered the Ultimate edition and cannot wait.

+ Tykjen76 on December 16th, 2009 at 4:35 am said:

So far ive only played the demo, which was pretty godamn great. not seen a screen or trailer cause i dont wanna be spoiled more.
bring on march 2010!

+ Temme1 on December 30th, 2009 at 7:27 am said:

I have a question for the god of war 3 team. How tall is Kratos? I really would like to know that. He’s obviously taller than all the citizens in the game. Thanks

+ SHADOW107 on December 31st, 2009 at 12:21 am said:

i have played the demo well over 50 times lol alrdy pre ordered ultimate edition this is game is gonna be epic

+ LWarrior91 on January 1st, 2010 at 3:39 pm said:

When are you gonna show this update????…..im just dying to know!!!

PAGE 1 2 3