We’ve got some great news for all you SOCOM fans! We’re excited to announce that the Cold Front expansion pack for SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation will be available tomorrow for download in North America on the PlayStation Network. Cold Front is loaded with a number of new features and content.
Check out what’s included in the new download pack below:
- New Russian / Eastern European Area of Operation
- Snow setting complete with snow effects
- New snow gear and camo for both the Special Forces and Mercenaries
- Thermal vision
- New ARMS RUN gameplay mode
- 5 New Maps: Uprising, Entrapment, Blizzard, Night Stalker, Vigilance
- All new mercenaries characters with new looks and new VO.
- New Special Forces squad, the Russian Spetsnaz
- Gun turrets emplacements
- New music
- All new character specialization/progression system allows players to pick a primary and secondary specialization and unlock new equipment exclusive to those specializations
- New weapons, including: 3 new weapons, 6 enhanced versions of weapons available as part of the new weapons specialization system, 2 new weapon attachments (including the thermal scope), 5 enhanced versions of weapon attachments also available as part of the new weapons specialization system.
- 2 new grenade launcher ammo types (flash and smoke)
- New Trophies
For a limited time, the Cold Front pack will be available for only $9.99. Be sure and download the pack from the PlayStation Store this weekend to lock in the low introductory price. After Sunday, December 20 the price will move to $14.99.