PS3-TLOU Left Behind

BUZZ! Quiz World Launches Today on PSP!

Jenny Barbour's Avatar + Posted by Jenny Barbour on Dec 17, 2009 // Associate Producer

Happy Holidays BUZZ! fans! There’s a little more to celebrate this season, because now you can take the BUZZ! Quiz World trivia experience with you wherever you go starting today with the release of BUZZ! Quiz World PSP.

Whether you’re traveling over the holidays or you’ve just been kicked off of the TV by visiting relatives, there’s no better way to keep yourself entertained then to kick back with a little BUZZ! trivia action on PSP.

For the first time ever on PSP, you’ll be able to download new quiz content from PSN as well as MyBUZZ! user-generated quizzes. Your question bank is virtually limitless! Be sure to go online to MyBUZZQuiz.com and check out all of the fun holiday quizzes that the BUZZ! community have been creating to get yourself in the festive spirit, or make your own quizzes to share with your friends and family.

Using the new online infrastructure mode, you can connect with up to three of your friends and family members for a multiplayer quiz challenge.

BUZZ! Double or Nothing!

The best part is that you’ll be able to get your hands on BUZZ! Quiz World for PSP with all of these great new features for only $19.99! BUZZ! Quiz World PSP is available for download only via PlayStation Network.

Thanks for stopping by the PlayStation.Blog and be sure to keep checking in for the latest BUZZ! news.

+ DigitalWolf333 on December 17th, 2009 at 1:24 pm said:

ok, so how much long do i have to wait T_T

another hour or what?

+ roseofmayix on December 17th, 2009 at 1:25 pm said:

nice price. i hate the ps3 version isnt this cheap. :P

definitely buying a ps3 version of the game this xmas though..

+ Nikos on December 17th, 2009 at 1:31 pm said:

zOMG local and online multiplayer? Does that mean WiFi, or ad-hoc only? Also, is there a multiplayer mode that can be played with one PSP by passing it around?

Jenny Barbour's Avatar

+ Jenny Barbour on December 18th, 2009 at 10:51 am said:

Yes there is wi-fi (on-line multiplayer), ad hoc (game sharing), and pass around modes.

+ Metellica505 on December 17th, 2009 at 1:32 pm said:

I’m gonna get in on this multiplayer

+ LumarQQ on December 17th, 2009 at 1:49 pm said:

neet :)

+ DigitalWolf333 on December 17th, 2009 at 1:54 pm said:

@roseofmayix:

actually just a few weeks ago i got the older version of the game for 30 bucks at best buy…

my mom wanted it for ‘get together’s’ she loves it too…

+ remanutd5 on December 17th, 2009 at 1:55 pm said:

well i’ll download it when the store updates

+ Jeigh on December 17th, 2009 at 2:17 pm said:

You know, I should probably check one of these games out soon. If the Europeans enjoy it so much, there’s got to be something to it. (I don’t really like the football/soccer games, but I don’t really like almost any other sports games either.)

+ MatheAdi on December 17th, 2009 at 2:38 pm said:

+ MatheAdi on December 17th, 2009 at 2:38 pm said:

Hey Jenny, can you inform us if there is any game sharing for this? I am definately going to buy it anyways, but it would help me decide to buy two for my brother. thanx!

Jenny Barbour's Avatar

+ Jenny Barbour on December 18th, 2009 at 10:47 am said:

Yes, there is game sharing.

+ joseph2411 on December 17th, 2009 at 2:41 pm said:

does this game features spanish lang…oh never mind i think i know the answer already :( still waiting for a Buzz i can play with my entire family, i have no problem at all playing it in english but not all ppl in my family speak it.

+ lo6icK on December 17th, 2009 at 3:06 pm said:

so at what time does psn update? i’m sure it’s every thursday right?

+ Nigglesmckraken on December 17th, 2009 at 3:14 pm said:

@12 PSN UPdates every thursday. The time varies though. So…between 5pm and 9pm. lol. I wish they’d nail that down.

+ StMerc on December 17th, 2009 at 3:26 pm said:

buzz is awesome. needs more marketing.

+ improperlyaged on December 17th, 2009 at 3:49 pm said:

Hmmm still waiting. For the actual update that is well its only 6:49 here in new york so hopefully by 8. Maybe. ……….

+ M3wThr33 on December 17th, 2009 at 4:05 pm said:

Does this use the same quiz packs as the PS3 versions?

Jenny Barbour's Avatar

+ Jenny Barbour on December 18th, 2009 at 10:45 am said:

No. We will be converting the existing PS3 quiz packs to work with the PSP game and will start releasing these in the New Year.

+ likedatkilla on December 17th, 2009 at 4:22 pm said:

I never got my mod nation racers beta

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on December 17th, 2009 at 4:27 pm said:

wats good with the update..cummon..i got home in a rush to download coldfront..ooh wait letme guess SLANT6 LET US DOWN AGAIN! :/..they better not! man they had a whole year to get this right.

+ improperlyaged on December 17th, 2009 at 4:30 pm said:

Wtf????? Does sony even realize that they have customers on the east coast???? I mean I understand ur studios r in sunny cali but what about ur new york fans. i mean if the update is late for cali imagine those of us on the east coast who r three hours ahead. i mean seiously ikm about to just start checkin for updates on friday instead. i mean it nearly is friday here anyway.

+ Darth_Snider on December 17th, 2009 at 4:38 pm said:

SCREW THIS!!! I’M GETTING FFVIII!!!

+ lpguycu on December 17th, 2009 at 4:38 pm said:

Im in NY and usually the updates are late. I dont mind unless it gets into the 8oclock range which it very well may tonight. lol.

+ bdavid81 on December 17th, 2009 at 4:52 pm said:

Definitely a late update today… still nothing new appearing on store. Then again, I haven’t bought anything since I wasted my cash on Fatass Princess

+ Darth_Snider on December 17th, 2009 at 5:03 pm said:

mhmm…lateness…

+ stroudwes on December 17th, 2009 at 5:09 pm said:

its 8:09 eu got an update wheres ares?

+ likedatkilla on December 17th, 2009 at 5:10 pm said:

Damn you sony, son’t make me head to xbox.
YOu can consider that a warning

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on December 17th, 2009 at 5:10 pm said:

well ladies and gentalmen there is no update tonite..no coldfront or gt5 demo…sorry PSN had your hopes high but they cant handle that much pressure..:p OR CAN THEY PROVE ME WRONG..we shall c..

+ H2Os on December 17th, 2009 at 5:17 pm said:

Did I miss something, is there no update today? I must get my hands on the MG Demo

+ ccsdc83 on December 17th, 2009 at 5:26 pm said:

You know some people have to work in the morning why are you taking forever to get the store updated.
This company is slow at whatever they are trying to do within the gaming business.

+ bdavid81 on December 17th, 2009 at 5:29 pm said:

The GT5 ‘demo’ is nothing more than a basic time trial on a plain circle track. Get it from the Japanese PS Store.. 100% English, and only 201MB.

@28 You have to work in the AM? It’s 8:30PM… even if you get up at 5AM, it’s not that late yet. And, if you do, why care about it getting updated now when you won’t have time to play or watch whatever you may buy?

+ Amherst_Wind on December 17th, 2009 at 5:33 pm said:

Yo guys… the update is up already, do a search on the store. try searching Final Fantasy VIII (hint) ;)

+ lostinplainsight on December 17th, 2009 at 5:38 pm said:

where’s the update it’s 8 o-clock on the east coast man what gives? this is becoming an annoying trend with you guys one week your johnny on the spot with the update next week it’s we’ll get to it eventually. people this has to stop.(end rant)

+ Amherst_Wind on December 17th, 2009 at 5:44 pm said:

The update is out everyone! Just use the search button at the top of the PS Store to find what you want. Be it FF8, Buzz Quiz World or the GT Time Trial, its all there!

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on December 17th, 2009 at 5:56 pm said:

YES …ABOUT DAMN TYME! COLDFRONT NOW DOWNLOADING..BETER LATE THEN NEVER I SAY :p SONY AND SLANT6 HAVE MY DOE..ALL 12 BUKS..

+ DigitalWolf333 on December 17th, 2009 at 5:59 pm said:

@30: jeez they haven’t organized it yet or something lol…

is it the same for grantourismo?

+ DigitalWolf333 on December 17th, 2009 at 6:04 pm said:

wait is this always the case? search for it and its there? they just haven’t organized everything yet?

+ Amherst_Wind on December 17th, 2009 at 6:08 pm said:

Its almost always on the actual store at least 15 minutes before the actual storefront changes or the store update is posted on this blog.
It always happens because they have to put the things on the store first and THEN put links to them on the storefront, if they did it the other way around they would just be a bunch of dead links.

+ poweredbyzen on December 17th, 2009 at 6:10 pm said:

can’t wait for the after-christmas sale; i’m still broke from the recession!

+ C-r-o-w-n-z on December 22nd, 2009 at 3:24 pm said:

Where’s my MAG open beta. Hurry up and update. :(

+ C-r-o-w-n-z on December 22nd, 2009 at 3:25 pm said:

Where’s my MAG beta..

+ TomahawkPR on January 6th, 2010 at 7:50 pm said:

Will there be a point where MyBUZZ! user content will be able to be downloaded onto the PSP itself or will we always have to be online to use them? It is greatly limiting single-player mode if that doesn’t change.