Far Cry 4

PULSE 12/22 Edition Now Available

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar + Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Dec 22, 2009 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

For those of you wondering what happened to last week’s edition of PULSE, it’s available today as part of the final PlayStation Store publish of the decade. We delayed the usual Thursday release so we could get you the latest news just before the holidays.

Join Christina Lee for a look at the exclusive Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker PSP demo as well as the first Dante’s Inferno demo that’s hitting the PS3. The staff also put together 10 Gotta See Movies from 2009 that are still available from PlayStation Store and the list has some surprises. Remember, it’s the most wonderful time of the year, right?

You also don’t want to miss the Top 10 Game Downloads for 2009. Actually, no surprises, except for the order in the list.

We’ve had a terrific year bringing you this biweekly program. Hard to believe a year has gone by since PULSE made it’s premiere on PlayStation Network. I mean, it feels like we just recovered from our E3 coverage! Thanks for supporting the show and we look forward to an exciting 2010.

51 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ SoRiAsT on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:05 pm said:

Great ! I love Pulse ! Christina, when are you coming in europe XD ?

+ R1LEY62 on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:08 pm said:

how you got sackboy avatar?!

+ T3mpr1x on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:09 pm said:

Last publish of the decade, that is something to think about, the ’00s are going to be over soon! I like Pulse, hope it’s around for a while to come!

+ DZORMAGEN on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:10 pm said:

Christina Lee is soooooooooo cute! :)

+ Jose345o on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:11 pm said:

Has the PS store updated yet?

+ flyness163 on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:11 pm said:

Nice! I watch Pulse every time its up on the store, hope you guys keep it around.

+ Mikaa1701 on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:14 pm said:

…Top downloaded games? Where’s the PSOne games?

Heck, even discounting the existance of the PSP downloads (which, where was THAT list?), the PSN list has a few PSOne games in the top ten for game downloads.

But then, over half of the list would be PSOne games then, wouldn’t it?

We all know that the gamers are going nuts over some of the classic releases (namely one that has the roman numeral “VII” in the title), but why omit what is obviously a big part of your game sales from a top ten list?

Heck, excluding demos, most of my download list is full of PSOne games. Why not recognize your library of classic games?

+ tagout on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:15 pm said:

The last few Pulse videos are dull and short, you guys need to make Pulse more appealing.

Pulse should have weekly sweepstakes with prizes like new released PS3 games or PSN games.

+ Sindred on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:16 pm said:

Say hello to Christina for me.

+ remanutd5 on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:17 pm said:

show should be 30 minutes long and on TV guys( more info , more content on whats happening on playstation ) love it , i have the E3 special editions saved on my PS3

+ SoRiAsT on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:18 pm said:

@R1LEY62:

On the EU Store ! I think the US Store will have premium avatar today (LittleBigPlanet only) !

+ DZORMAGEN on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:20 pm said:

One more thing to add…does SCEA want our money today? I really want to spend my money, but your store is STILL NOT updated!!

+ R1LEY62 on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:25 pm said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! thanks bro!

+ R1LEY62 on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!! THANKS BRO!

+ imabigplayer on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm said:

Christina Lee you are a really good actress

+ GUGAWMM on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:32 pm said:

please update your store!!!!
can somebody tell me if we are having the little big planet water dlc today? or thursday?

+ GUGAWMM on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:33 pm said:

someone knows when the water dlc is coming?? december 22 or december 24???

+ RoecraticA on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:39 pm said:

Dang no pulse for psp users,well back to basics

+ ADR143 on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:44 pm said:

will see it when store gets updated

+ JKC31 on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:47 pm said:

The quality of these has gotten a lot better. Haven’t seen one in awhile. Only thing bad was the weird transition in the beginning. “Hard to believe the years coming to a close” and blah, blah, blah “knotty and nice”.

+ DJKim0701 on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:48 pm said:

GUGAWMM | December 22nd, 2009 at 12:33 pm

someone knows when the water dlc is coming?? december 22 or december 24???

December 22 cause by Holiday

+ Jon_Mclane on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:54 pm said:

2010! The Future! Can’t wait to get my floating car

+ gillyallan on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:58 pm said:

Its the 22nd it gets updated instead of 24th. We got the LBP water in Euro today, see no reason you wont also get it.

+ MeanMrMustard on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:08 pm said:

PULSE 12/22 edition now available?

Should read “PULSE 12/22 edition available whenever they decide to update the PSN store.”

+ cheezr on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:10 pm said:

Peace Walker demo is freaking awesome!!!

+ Caudill on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:17 pm said:

Holy $#!% Sony! Update the store already…

+ DZORMAGEN on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:20 pm said:

Sony’s New Year resolution should be to update the PSN stores earlier in 2010!! Anyone agree?

+ Caudill on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:24 pm said:

@26

Yes, I do. Completely.

+ Jeigh on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:26 pm said:

Aw, Jesus. Stop your whining. It’s not even 2PM yet (in the timezone that actually matters- yeah, that’s right- EST is for fools).

+ vectorman88 on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:32 pm said:

to the playstation.blog, PULSEm and everyone featured on the blog, thank you. THank you for your hard work, enthusiasm, and ,most importantly, for being there for the fans. Hears for Sony in 2010 and a whole new decade!!!!

+ DZORMAGEN on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:35 pm said:

@28 The last few updates were not updated at 2 PST either, what’s your point?

+ unstablefears on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:36 pm said:

Would be nice if over half of Pulse wasn’t just going through the top 10 video’s in the store. Should be more global items being talked about, considering only the US has access to the video store so its information that doesn’t necessary pertain to all PS3 users….

+ Thrasher20 on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:39 pm said:

All I want for Xmas is Christina Lee :)

+ mywhitenoise on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:42 pm said:

You guys have had the SAME avatars for 3 years. How dare you charge for premium avatars?

At least make the first few batches free. Can’t believe we don’t have Snake, Cole, Ratchet (new ones), Sackboy, Fat Princess, Katamari, Nariko, or Demon’s Souls avatars yet.

+ DZORMAGEN on December 22nd, 2009 at 1:42 pm said:

@32 She is mine!! LOL X)

+ Venom1976 on December 22nd, 2009 at 2:01 pm said:

I agree Pulse should be longer. I remember the old PSU CD Magazines. should have video content like that. behind the scenes of games still free though like Qore should be.

+ EatDeath on December 22nd, 2009 at 2:16 pm said:

Great, PULSE is definitely my favorite way to see new previews of PSN games that I would have never been able to have experienced as well as get a nice fast run through of popular titles available. PULSE was and is an excellent addition to whats offered on PSN and I hope it last for the next year as well!

+ acerazer1 on December 22nd, 2009 at 2:33 pm said:

I LOVE PULSE

+ dragonmagician on December 22nd, 2009 at 2:46 pm said:

Happy Holiday to every at Pulse. Great year.

+ duff916 on December 22nd, 2009 at 2:47 pm said:

This is great! But I still would like to see an update on Hustle Kings.

+ GUGAWMM on December 22nd, 2009 at 3:19 pm said:

thanks guys….-still waiting-

+ angelspawn77 on December 22nd, 2009 at 3:32 pm said:

thanks for uploading pulse on here, my ps3 just died on me this past thursday and im totally bummed, hopefully sony can send me my refurb sooner than later. Glad i didnt miss pulse at least, pretty cool show, just wish itd be longer.

+ SilverPR on December 22nd, 2009 at 3:41 pm said:

We want Hustle Kings!!!!!! UK has it and we want it today!!!!!!

+ PullusPardusUS on December 22nd, 2009 at 3:58 pm said:

you guys should do a bloopers video for the fans!

+ BalramRules on December 22nd, 2009 at 4:05 pm said:

Boring = ( I wanted more x(
If anyone’s gonna complain to my comment, go ahead, coz i AINT GONNA SEE EM, ITS GUNNA BE LIKE TALKIN 2 A BRICK WALL!!!

+ GUGAWMM on December 22nd, 2009 at 4:16 pm said:

update the store please!!!!
someone knows when it should be updated?(the store)

+ GUGAWMM on December 22nd, 2009 at 4:17 pm said:

what time i mean

+ Caudill on December 22nd, 2009 at 4:56 pm said:

@39

Hustle Kings is out today in Europe, I’m sure we won’t be getting it today or anytime soon though..

+ dan678762 on December 22nd, 2009 at 5:07 pm said:

I’S THE BIG BOSS get it right

+ Studentske on December 22nd, 2009 at 5:23 pm said:

When will the Canadian PSN store update? it is already 8:25pm.

PAGE 1 2