PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

Deck the Halls with Uncharted 2 Double Cash

Arne Meyer's Avatar + Posted by Arne Meyer on Dec 23, 2009 // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

The holidays are all about the giving spirit and we’re in a giving mood!

We’re holding another Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Double Cash weekend from Thursday, December 24, 2009, at 10:00 AM PST (what time is it in my city) through Sunday, December 27, 2009, at 11:00 AM PST (what time is it in my city?) you would earn double for all kills and medals. Yes, you read that right, you’ll be getting Double Cash for medals as well!

Oh, and our characters have gotten into the spirit of the season to celebrate the occasion!

2009-12-23-Holiday-Double-Cash-PSBlog

PAGE 1 2

+ LilBig47 on December 23rd, 2009 at 7:14 pm said:

If you could give a note to the devs of uncharted 3. They should try making it co-op. I mean the controls in the game are just awesome, so why not play it with someone right next to you during the story.

+ JOANNES_EST_EIUS on December 23rd, 2009 at 7:34 pm said:

I find it unfair that some DLC is only available to a specific region instead of in all.Naughty dog is an NA based developer so why is all this DLC coming out in the UK?-how about your other fans?

+ Dominican-Glory on December 23rd, 2009 at 7:38 pm said:

I love this game but, Why did you feel the need to nerf the standard handgun pistol? It throws off my playing style and now I’m getting less kills than before.

+ BeKuki on December 23rd, 2009 at 8:29 pm said:

you should make a spilt-screen co-op, that would be good and seriously be great when people are together actually next to you and play

+ jdude95 on December 23rd, 2009 at 8:37 pm said:

;( can you extend this please!? I’m out of town visiting family until after this is over.

+ Jakeman14 on December 23rd, 2009 at 10:43 pm said:

Where is the DLC that i thought was coming out for christmas? was that the update from a few days ago?

+ Solid-Snake-Eyes on December 23rd, 2009 at 11:01 pm said:

I have no complaints about Uncharted online, but I’m curious about when you’re gonna sell some new skins. Don’t really need any new levels, I’m still learning the old ones.

+ Solid-Snake-Eyes on December 23rd, 2009 at 11:01 pm said:

Oops, and I also meant to ask if the Crushing mode health will ever be back, I think I preferred it.

+ cowboyd21 on December 23rd, 2009 at 11:02 pm said:

great

+ TimeChildThe3rd on December 24th, 2009 at 12:25 am said:

Any update on Error Syncing Player Data??

+ DOS_DukeNukem on December 24th, 2009 at 12:45 am said:

Thought we were getting DLC this Christmas?

+ keerod_inc1296 on December 24th, 2009 at 1:24 am said:

Hi, I’m new here and I don’t have a ps3 YET but, I’m getting one for christmas and I was wondering if anybody would add me ass a friend I’d really appreciate it.. (keerod_inc1296)

+ queenka on December 24th, 2009 at 1:25 am said:

so sad, i won’t be able to play during that time frame :(. bye bye double cash..

+ keerod_inc1296 on December 24th, 2009 at 1:30 am said:

Oh, and I,m getting Uncharted 2 for christmas so maybe I’ll see you guys there.. Happy Holidays :)

+ rc94 on December 24th, 2009 at 2:30 am said:

Great, so now I don’t know whether to start the single player yet or not. >:(

jk, luv u guys.

+ guitarhero234 on December 24th, 2009 at 3:25 am said:

I want to see Elena in a sexy Santa’s Little Helper outfit!! BOO YAH!!!!

+ joekillerdude70 on December 24th, 2009 at 3:26 am said:

YAY , GOTY celebration!, but ND needs to raise up the money for getting kills online, it takes forever to rank up, im only lvl 24 and ive been playing for 3 weeks for 2 hours +

+ thestr1ker on December 24th, 2009 at 3:27 am said:

@51

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!

+ soldier_2012 on December 24th, 2009 at 5:13 am said:

Will the Online Freezing be fixed anytime soon? There are MANY online players that feel the same as I do…they hate it when you are playing Death Match and all of a sudden, your character freezes and you can not move.. this happens too often.. and when playing online in Death match, it is funny in a sense but also very unfair, when you see players on both teams in some corner of the map just stuck there and frozen, and of course the other team shoots them and gets a free kill.. Please fix this a.s.a.p. Many people are upset about this online freezing issue..

+ gaowenqing214 on December 24th, 2009 at 5:41 am said:

that’s game i definately to buy on Xmas!!!

+ Zinacef on December 24th, 2009 at 5:43 am said:

Alas, I’ll be able to seriously and finally rank up! Merry Christmas!!!

+ soldier_2012 on December 24th, 2009 at 5:48 am said:

It would be nice if Naughty Dog could do updates on every holiday also and give the game players (online players) free gifts.. maybe free costumes, new free weapons ( it would be kind of neat to have the dart gun during online play and stealth them to sleep), a few more maps,etc.. Maybe Naughty Dog can work on a few things to make this game even better ( if that is possible).

+ bribrikun on December 24th, 2009 at 6:08 am said:

Awesome!

+ Bris_Blade on December 24th, 2009 at 7:09 am said:

Joining you guys in line soon!!

+ theblaese on December 24th, 2009 at 7:36 am said:

love uncharted!!!! i think it would be cool to see some weather changes. like it would be tight to see it lighting and thunderings and pooring on the lost city level.

+ keerod_inc1296 on December 24th, 2009 at 8:58 am said:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Dark__Gamer on December 24th, 2009 at 10:32 am said:

Ya double cash !!!!

also please check out my naughty dog fansite/forum

+ Hi-Tech-Hate on December 24th, 2009 at 11:49 am said:

ND, you need to change the ranking system if you’re going to be handing out money like this. It’s embarrassing to see so many high level players playing like trash cause they got their money too easily, just like the no-talents who just use half-loaded and another like rapid hands. You should make badges of honor mandatory to be a higher level, not just money.

+ Netweb on December 24th, 2009 at 1:19 pm said:

I want uncharted 3 xD

+ punish_ignorance on December 24th, 2009 at 3:03 pm said:

woot! i think im getting Uncharted 2 for Christas! and if not well oh well cause ill be owning on the other games i get haa! i cant wait to get my first game with trophies (i only have fracture and the online community is really bad so im practically the best sniper on that game now.) but yea thanx for the holiday specials i hope i get this game to go play.! and rock them santa hats!

+ warboss72 on December 24th, 2009 at 3:19 pm said:

Hello Naughty Dog, err, I live in the Middle East, and I have a US account, umm, Double cash isn’t up for me, and it isn’t up for a few people over here in this region, I am being matched with the same exact people over and over again, and I can’t get matched with anyone who has the double cash weekend enabled, what’s going on, I am taking a whole hour to find 2-3 people plus me who don’t have this, please check about it, please.

+ IceColdKilla44 on December 24th, 2009 at 4:20 pm said:

Nice, I’ll definitely be playing this.

Congrats again on winning Game of the Year, ND!

+ c45j on December 24th, 2009 at 11:35 pm said:

aw, wouldve been awesome if they gave doughnut drake a hat and beard…

+ mitch201930 on December 25th, 2009 at 7:24 pm said:

Well I just got the game so I will try to get on tomorrow and take advantage of this double cash weekend. Btw I’m posting this on my new iPod touch:D

+ AznDragon123 on December 25th, 2009 at 7:47 pm said:

Arne its been a month for the error syncing player data and all we heard so far is “we are looking into it” without any real update. It’s pretty obvious that you guys don’t know the problem or are not working on it, so tell your clowns to get back to work on fixing it.

+ AnTigrAviTisT on December 25th, 2009 at 9:27 pm said:

What up Naughty Dog!? Kudos on all the awards. Any way you guys can take goldrush out of the survival co-op and give it it’s own category? Oh, and what’s up with the soldier in the fort level on survival always hiding up in the loft, and showing up late to be killed? :) Happy Holidaze!

+ Miles514 on December 26th, 2009 at 8:49 am said:

I forgot to spend all the money i earned!

+ FruitsnVegies on December 26th, 2009 at 12:54 pm said:

when will we get our dlc’s . europe already got theirs….

+ Deez_BooBerriez on December 26th, 2009 at 1:07 pm said:

I have a question concerning the downloaded PS1 games from the PSN. If you have a downloaded game, such as Resident Evil 3, on your PS3 and you have a PSP, can you copy that game onto your PSP using remote play and play it anywhere without using any sort of wireless internet connection and without being around your PS3 console? For example, lets say I’m sitting around bored in school and I can’t connect to the internet and I’m not next to a PS3, could I have my downloaded PS1 games copied onto my “PSP go” so I could play it whenever or do I have to have some sort of connection to my PS3?

Please help because I’m considering buying a PSP if this feature is available.

+ ClubUgly on December 26th, 2009 at 1:15 pm said:

In another thread you ND stated we were going to get some new maps in addition to other surprises for Christmas… All I see is a silly xmas hat. What happened to the maps man?

+ EyeBumGaze on December 26th, 2009 at 4:04 pm said:

COLOR BLINDNESS ALERT

Any plans for changing the colors above players names…I think hey are Red + Green at the moment.
Most of us color blind folk have trouble seperating these 2 colors…yes I am talking about COD:MW2 also.
Blue,yes a nice blue would suit us me thinks.
Any plans!!!!!!

+ TomWylde on December 27th, 2009 at 11:19 pm said:

Just got my 250gb PS3 (first one!) for Christmas… I haven’t left it alone! It’s an awesome gaming platform… I had NO idea it was so amazing! Graphics, sounds, wireless Dual Shock controller… I’m blown away even though I only have 2 games, (Call of Duty: World at War that my step-son lent me and Batman: Arkham Asylum). Sony, you’ve out-done yourself!

+ TomWylde on December 27th, 2009 at 11:20 pm said:

BTW, it’s only 11:30pm here in Laguna Beach… still 30 minutes left to win?? *fingers crossed!*

+ KazeEternal on December 28th, 2009 at 12:16 am said:

I don’t suppose Naughty Dog would host this event again in the coming week(s). However I’d hope they would at least extend the event as most of the users in my area with Bright House Networks RoadRunner were unable to get onto the multiplayer.

I tried various times. :( Sucks that I missed out I was psyched to participate.

+ Gr00v3r06 on December 28th, 2009 at 8:52 pm said:

I wish these wouldn’t fall on major holidays when I go out of town to see family. Perhaps have these on a less eventful social calender weekend when I can sit in front of my TV and play video games.

+ zain_bashir on December 29th, 2009 at 9:49 pm said:

these weekends are fun. But i want DLC. New characters, map packs, new Boosters or even new chapters for story mode. Thank u guys

+ Vlad_XX10 on December 31st, 2009 at 5:12 am said:

im READY TO GET PLAY

+ kidao151 on January 1st, 2010 at 5:16 am said:

Lamentavelmente cheguei atrazado, mas pegarei outras oportunidades, isso sim é pensar nos GAMERS….

+ Coreyeatpie on January 4th, 2010 at 6:18 pm said:

I love Uncharted 2 so much better than the 1st (although its awesome too). Keep up the good work Naughty Dog!!!!!

PAGE 1 2