PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

It’s Official, God of War III Will Be Attacking Stores on March 16th!

Eric Levine's Avatar + Posted by Eric Levine on Jan 28, 2010 // SCEA PR Manager

God of War Fans –

There have been a lot of people asking about when God of War III is going to hit store shelves. Well, today I have some good news to share for those of you eagerly awaiting this highly anticipated PS3 exclusive. Kratos fans can get their hands on God of War III beginning Tuesday, March 16! You can pick up the God of War III Ultimate Edition on the very same day, which includes premium collectibles and digital content that is fit for any Spartan warrior. I’m also thrilled to unveil the official box art for God of War III and God of War III Ultimate Edition. Here’s a look…

God of War III

For those you thirsty for more God of War excitement, on February 11, we’ll be debuting our brand new God of War III trailer exclusively on SPIKE’s GameTrailers TV, so make sure to tune in. And if you’d like to get reacquainted with Kratos and refresh your skills before March 16, the God of War Collection is now ONLY $29.99. This epic deal gets you God of War and God of War II in stunning HD for one low price! Stay tuned for more God of War news as we move closer to launch.

GOWIII Ultimate Edition box

In the End, There Will Be Only Chaos…

PAGE 1 3 4 5

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on January 30th, 2010 at 4:02 pm said:

Please fix your God Of War Collection Trophies there is absolutely not enough Gold Trophies or Silver ones the challenges are not that simple Pandora there is to many Bronze Trophies come on! I spent last night 2 1/2 hours trying to figure out how to get past those annoying Sirens and guards with that annoying Shield you have 50 seconds before the trap door is opened and your dead very annoying! Yes I beat it but no trophy?.that’s ridiculous think before you make trophies for certain games Sony!…

+ rockybbad34 on February 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am said:

I can’t wait, i want this game so bad i can taste it. In the end there will be only Kratos!!!

+ artanis02 on February 2nd, 2010 at 5:18 pm said:

AWESOME DUDE!!!!!! D:

+ MrDavid2112 on February 2nd, 2010 at 6:53 pm said:

I am so excited you guys announced the release date (about time), but what the hell is that cover? Is this a joke Sony Santa Monica? You know you can do better than a super close up of Kratos’ eye. Compare this to the first three covers (I, II and CoO), they all conveyed a sense of relentless brutality. This cover offers absolutely nothing. I don’t want to nit pick but seriously what the hell?

(I’m gonna buy it regardless though)

+ fachisimo on February 2nd, 2010 at 8:58 pm said:

PLEASE ERIC!!! CHANGE THE BOXART!!!
Please change it for the one who everyone loves!! I really hope, pray for that

+ KrazyKevX on February 3rd, 2010 at 3:13 pm said:

Yes the Boxart is kinda boring IMO. Needs to be spiced up a bit maybe with Kratos and his Blades on Fire looking down :).

+ bolis2v on February 6th, 2010 at 5:48 pm said:

It’s offical!! yes I cant wait

+ GTerholli on February 6th, 2010 at 11:28 pm said:

PLEASE CHANGE THE BOXART!!!!

+ Destro25 on February 9th, 2010 at 1:24 pm said:

I’ve waited long enought,I want it NOW!!

+ fachisimo on February 9th, 2010 at 4:52 pm said:

any news about change this awful boxart!??
everyone dislikes!!

just google “God Of War 3 boxart awful” and you see

+ killerforces on February 9th, 2010 at 6:44 pm said:

Right after my Dad’s birthday!!!

+ nandosupes on February 10th, 2010 at 5:42 pm said:

my most awaited game this year.

I cannot wait.Kratos will get his revenge.

+ donvarone on February 13th, 2010 at 9:43 pm said:

can some one direct me to the dimmensions of pandora’s box please

+ footballrule on February 13th, 2010 at 11:37 pm said:

WOOT! Can’t wait for some GOW3! :D
The GOW3 E3 Demo is so much fun. Been playing for a long time now. Warming up for the full game.

PAGE 1 3 4 5