PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

PlayStation Store Update

Grace Chen's Avatar + Posted by Grace Chen on Feb 04, 2010 // Director, PlayStation Store

Hi Everyone – It’s time for the weekly PlayStation Store Update.

Price Updates

Half-Minute Hero Permanent Price Drop (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
Madden NFL Arcade Temporary Sale (now $9.99, original price $14.99)

D3 PSP Game Sale:

Ben 10: Protector of Earth Temporary Sale (now $12.99, original price $14.99)
Cube Temporary Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Dead Head Fred Temporary Sale (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient Temporary Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
PQ2: Practical Intelligence Quotient 2 Temporary Sale (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords Temporary Sale (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
WTF: Work Time Fun Temporary Sale (now $7.99, original price $9.99)

Qore

Qore Annual Subscription – February 2010 ($24.99)
Qore: Presented by the PlayStation Network is a high-definition monthly interactive video production covering the world of PlayStation. Qore provides its audience with exclusive behind-the-scenes access to upcoming titles from both the SCE Worldwide Studios and third-party developers across the globe.
File size: 1.44 GB

Qore Episode 21 February 2010 ($2.99)
Episode 21 of Qore: Presented by the PlayStation Network infiltrates the Japanese underworld of Yakuza 3, returns to the battlefield of Bad Company 2, becomes mesmerized by Resonance of Fate and previews PTOM’s 10 picks for 2010.
File sizes: 1.44 GB

Downloadable Games

Fret Nice ($14.99)
Fret Nice is a 2D platformer that’ll rock your world. Control your character through funky-fresh stages to explore hidden areas, collect items, and clash note-for-note with outrageous, heavy metal bosses! Rock out by blasting enemies with riff combos and creating your own sounds with each “strum” of a chord! Every play through offers a ever changing sonic adventure!
ESRB Rated E
File size: 194 MB

Game Demos (free)

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Demo
Welcome to the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 multiplayer demo! Experience all-out online warfare in the Port Valdez map. Demo ends February 25th, 2010
ESRB Rated M
File size: 997 MB

Aliens vs. Predator Demo
Three breeds of warrior. Three brutal campaigns. One relentless battleground. Welcome to Aliens vs. Predator, a stunningly-detailed FPS that blends the action and intensity of one of the most popular movie franchises of all time. Whether you stalk your prey as a Predator, evolve into the perfect killing machine as an Alien, or use superior firepower as a Colonial Marine, one thing is certain. This will be a battle for the ages.
ESRB Rated M
File size: 1.25 GB

Fret Nice Demo
Control your character through the funky-fresh first tutorial stage that introduces you to the rockin’ world of Fret Nice. Use your guitar controller to navigate through this unique 2D platformer.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 194 MB

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce Demo
Back with a vengeance and for the first time going online with four-player Tactical Action combat. In single-player mode, choose and command up to three AI-controlled officers to fight by your side, or team-up with friends online to infiltrate heavily-armed enemy strongholds, clash with thousand-man armies, or to slay dragons and other massive beasts.
ESRB Rated T
File size: 952 MB

Tank Battles Demo
Take control of your WW2 tank and challenge friends and online opponents in crazy, over-the-top tank battles! Enjoy classic run-and-gun gameplay in over 50 levels of bullet bouncing action. Adapt your strategy to each location as you collect power-ups while dodging enemy fire.
ESRB Rated E10+
File size: 103 MB

Add-on Game Content

White Knight Chronicles International Edition Makeover Ticket ($4.99)
This ticket allows you to change your White Knight Chronicles character appearance via the [Re-Customize Avatar] option in the game without having to start over.
- You can access this feature from any town’s Logic Stone.
- You must save after changing your appearance, or the changes will be lost.
File size: N/A

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast Revived Warriors Pack (free)
“Dragon Ball: Raging Blast” Character Pack #6 is now available! The sixth release is the “Revived Warriors Pack!” This pack contains Majin Buu, Kid Buu, Broly, Super Gogeta and Super Saiyan 3 Broly! The warriors among all warriors are now resurrected as downloadable characters! Make your own Dragon Ball battle history by fully controlling these fierce fighters!
File size: 116 KB

MX vs ATV Reflex Track Pack 2 DLC ($4.99)
Fast Action calls for Fast Reaction. Continue to test your reflexes with three all new tracks; two Freestyles taking place in an abandoned factory in the heartland and a new inner city Supercross. Additionally some of the latest No Fear gear is included.
File size: 502 MB

Guitar Hero 5
For all song credits please visit www.guitarhero.com.

• “Kings And Queens” by 30 Seconds to Mars ($1.99)
  • “From Yesterday” by 30 Seconds to Mars ($1.99)
  • “Attack” by 30 Seconds to Mars ($1.99)
  • 30 Seconds to Mars Track Pack ($5.49) – Downloadable Track Pack featuring “Attack”, “From Yesterday”, and “Kings and Queens” by 30 Seconds to Mars. Please Note: Many songs are available both as singles and as part of a Track Pack, so please carefully consider your purchases before downloading.

File sizes: 35 MB – 55 MB (singles), 129 MB (track pack)

Rock Band
Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com.

• “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy”— Kenny Chesney ($1.99)
  • “On the Road Again”— Willie Nelson ($1.99)
  • “Swing”— Trace Adkins ($1.99)
  • “Me and My Gang”— Rascal Flatts ($1.99)
  • “Suds in the Bucket”— Sara Evans ($1.99)
  • “Gone”— Montgomery Gentry ($1.99)
  • Gone Country Track Pack 3 ($9.99) – Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track pack: Going Country Pack 03. This pack includes: “She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy” by Kenny Chesney, “Swing” by Trace Adkins, “Me and My Gang” by Rascal Flatts, “On the Road Again” by Willie Nelson, “Suds in the Bucket” by Sara Evans, and “Gone” by Montgomery Gentry.

File sizes: 17 MB – 37 MB (singles), 171 MB (track pack)

Game Videos (free)

Pulse 2/4 Edition
File size: 294 MB (HD) 474 MB (1080)

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Vehicles & Tracks Network Trailer
File size: 53 MB (HD)

FIFA Soccer 10: Ultimate Team Trailer
File size: 69 MB (HD)

FIFA Soccer 10: UT New User Trailer
File size: 101 MB (HD)

SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3 Multiplayer Trailer
File size: 48 MB (HD) 79 MB (1080)

Army of Two: TFD Co-op Office Sniper Trailer
File size: 24 MB (HD)

Army of Two: The 40th Day Launch Trailer
File size: 95 MB (HD)

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Single Player Trailer
File size: 60 MB (HD)

Dark Void HD Trailer
File size: 49 MB (HD)

PS3 Themes

White Knight Chronicles International Edition Dynamic Theme 1 ($2.99)
File size: 6.52 MB

Star Trek Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
File size: 4.70 MB

Bad Business Theme 2 ($1.99)
File size: 7.02 MB

Azmodeus Dark Angels Premium Theme 3 ($1.99)
File size: 7.79 MB

A Sexy Valentine Theme ($1.99)
File size: 5.69 MB

Infected Theme ($1.49)
File size: 5.15 MB

Wallpaper (free)

NBA UNRIVALED Wallpaper
File size: 61 KB (SD), 265 KB (1080)

PlayStation Store for PSP

Downloadable Games (also available from PS3 storefront)

Afterburner: Black Falcon ($15.99)
Due to technical issues related to this title, we have removed Afterburner: Black Falcon from the PlayStation Store. We hope to have an update on this issue soon.

Armored Core: Silent Line ($14.99)
In Armored Core Silent Line Portable, the players can build their own mechas with over 450 mecha parts to choose from and try to complete various missions.
New features such as the Ad-hoc function enhance your gaming experience. The game save from Armored Core 3 Portable can be carried over to this game.
ESRB Rated T
File size: 331 MB

Game Videos (free)

Pulse 2/4 Edition
File size: 52 MB

PSP Themes (also available from PS3 Storefront)

Star Trek PSP Theme ($1.49)
File size: 584 KB

A Sexy Valentine PSP Theme ($1.49)
File size: 337 KB

Infected PSP Theme ($1.49)
File size: 409 KB

PAGE 1 2 3 5

+ MattyPHATty on February 4th, 2010 at 2:07 pm said:

Not bad

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Grace Chen on February 4th, 2010 at 2:22 pm said:

Thanks. That\’s a good start.

+ bbd23 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:08 pm said:

FIRST! BAD COMPANY FTW

+ Mikaa1701 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:08 pm said:

Really, no PSOne games? Why?

+ dotCody on February 4th, 2010 at 2:09 pm said:

I already grabbed the BFBC2 demo from the EU store :p

+ acerazer1 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:09 pm said:

Lots of demos, nice, that’s what I like to see

+ MattyPHATty on February 4th, 2010 at 2:10 pm said:

Ya, I’m stoked about the BFBC2 Demo.

+ jqtaxpayer on February 4th, 2010 at 2:10 pm said:

Nice and early! Some good demos in there too.

+ Visage on February 4th, 2010 at 2:10 pm said:

Thank you! This is not a bad update indeed.

+ mafecto on February 4th, 2010 at 2:11 pm said:

No PS1 games kinda sucks, but demos for AvP and Battlefield 2 make up for it.

+ nv_Los on February 4th, 2010 at 2:11 pm said:

just got my Kratos Dynamic Theme and man its awesome, 3 slurpees lots of brainfreeze but totally worth it

+ Hiro_Zero on February 4th, 2010 at 2:12 pm said:

Sony, PLEASE support your PSP. Your rumored PSP-Go “reboot” is going to fail just as hard as your PSP-Go launch if you dont back it up with more PSP and PS1 games to download.

With the exception of the Half-Minute Hero price drop, another lackluster week.

+ Ashend on February 4th, 2010 at 2:14 pm said:

YAHOO!!!Bad Company 2 demo!

I thought it wasn’t coming out till next week; this is great! Although, I heard the demo will expire sometime around the end of the month – is that right?

+ MattyPHATty on February 4th, 2010 at 2:14 pm said:

Haha nv_Los- Im in exactly the same boat, Ive had 2 today already-COLD HANDS!!!

+ Pitch_Blak on February 4th, 2010 at 2:15 pm said:

How hard is it to get Crash Team Racing on here? It’s been out for 3 years everywhere else!

Ugh…

+ urienji on February 4th, 2010 at 2:15 pm said:

Yawn! Another week, another crap update.

Grace, would you please. Pretty please. With pickles on top. See if you could maybe get us Crisis Core or Parasite Eve or Final Fantasy IX or Vagrant Story or Downstream Panic! or Final Fantasy Tactics (remakes)?

And maybe you could see about dropping the PSPGo tax so I can buy Dissidia and Hot Shots 2 and Resistance: Retribution.

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Grace Chen on February 4th, 2010 at 2:23 pm said:

Not sure what I can do about the tax issue, but I\’ve noted your request. Keep the pickles.

+ Locke_VI on February 4th, 2010 at 2:15 pm said:

Great update! Always nice to see sales and good demo’s on a slow week. I’m gonna spend the weekend playing the GOW3 and AvP demo’s, and maybe pick up one of those PSP sale games.

+ puff1983 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:16 pm said:

Is that a yes or no on Madden NFL Arcade? I’m looking for something to screw around with when I’m short on time.

+ ProjectSiK on February 4th, 2010 at 2:17 pm said:

I’m glad to see the store updated earlier than usual, but that’s probably due to the lack of content. I’ll ask again, why do you keep bumping the “Avatars” section up to the top when there is not one new avatar to be found? It’s been a month and all we have are LittleBigPlanet avatars. Also, when can we see some free avatars? I could be wrong, but I thought when they were announced it was mentioned there would be a surplus of free/paid avatars.

+ twinsin21 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:18 pm said:

Did the store update yet? I want to download BC2 demo and God of War 3 demo. Thanks for the post btw.

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Grace Chen on February 4th, 2010 at 2:25 pm said:

We always update PS Blog right after we update the store. Store is updated.

+ bdavid81 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:18 pm said:

Boring update, nothing of interest for me personally. I’m still playing Hustle Kings, and lots more on my 360 anyway, so not a big deal.

+ Dice_for_Death_ on February 4th, 2010 at 2:18 pm said:

Excellent update.

+ TakiFuGu on February 4th, 2010 at 2:18 pm said:

White Knight Chronicles International Edition Makeover Ticket ($4.99) DLC. LMAO!

+ Exypher on February 4th, 2010 at 2:19 pm said:

We should be getting new avatars every week, honestly. The LBP ones suck. Anyway, nice update. Trying out Fret Nice and Battlefield.

+ Sons-of-Helghan on February 4th, 2010 at 2:19 pm said:

no PS1 games?

+ srewbacca on February 4th, 2010 at 2:22 pm said:

Why is the latest episode of Qore not showing up in my download list?

+ kassatsu on February 4th, 2010 at 2:22 pm said:

I am a Qore subscriber and I don’t have access to the February Episode on my download list. What gives?

+ jimfear on February 4th, 2010 at 2:22 pm said:

woah… its only 5pm here. Congrats sony! :p

+ ascendantofrain on February 4th, 2010 at 2:22 pm said:

Still no good PSPGo games? When is Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core ever gonna hit the store?????!!?!?!

+ Ice_Snake on February 4th, 2010 at 2:23 pm said:

What kind of joke is this?

+ dj128 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:23 pm said:

Can we get a free God of War theme ?

+ leonhart9876 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:24 pm said:

crap update europe gets final fantasy VIII Where is Vagrant Story

+ UltimaChocochu on February 4th, 2010 at 2:24 pm said:

I just bought the White Knight Chronicles International Edition Makeover Ticket, and it didn’t download, doesn’t have it in my list, has a blue PS Store Gift Bag, and when I go to it, it has the option to buy it again not download. So why is this?

+ Grouken on February 4th, 2010 at 2:25 pm said:

Where’s my Qore episode? I suscribed in April 2009 and the last one in my download list is past episode (January 2010).

+ Thrasher20 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:26 pm said:

BFBC2 and AVP demos, here I come!

+ nas2344 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:26 pm said:

weren’t we supposed to get a heavy rain demo!

+ Islu88 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:27 pm said:

What?, No Beatles:Rockband DLC???, It’s been a month already, when are we getting Help!, or Revolver???, WHEEEN??

+ Losingrip on February 4th, 2010 at 2:28 pm said:

Best update this year, but still crap.

+ urienji on February 4th, 2010 at 2:28 pm said:

Wow, Grace. Thank you for the note.

You have officially made my day.

No sarcasm.

+ starBlinky01 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:29 pm said:

I have a suggestions for the website. Can you give us the ability to thumbs up or thumbs down peoples comments?

I hate viewing some of the dumber comments on here, I need to let off some steam with a big ole thumbs down!

+ axeblade07 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:30 pm said:

Grace,

I started the Core subscription in August 2009 and always go to download the newest episode in my download list once it gets activated when it’s released. However, when doing so today I see that it only shows January 2010. Where is February 2010?

+ olhomanel8998 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:30 pm said:

Great update!

My February Qore episode is not showing up on my download list either though.

+ StuntF50 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:30 pm said:

So I’m guessing new avatars will never arrive? Was it just a coincidence that Sony released that ONE batch of avatars after IGN wrote that article, then never released them again?

Seriously. New avatars, every week. Varieties. Different games. Not just Sony. I want to see Lightning (FFXIII), Cloud (FFVII), Vito (Mafia II), Big Daddy (BioShock), Edge (Star Ocean), Ezio (Assassin’s Creed II), etc.

Also, how come no Fallout: New Vegas trailer? I was hoping to download it in 1080p.

+ Dogofthunder on February 4th, 2010 at 2:30 pm said:

Grace, could you look into the Return to Ostagar DLC for Dragon Age: Origins and how much longer it will be? Thank you

+ ModernYorkster on February 4th, 2010 at 2:30 pm said:

Grace,

Can we get more information on download games. Such as the features it supports, Such as Voice Chat, Multiplayer, 720p, and so on.

This will help many of us on our purchases.

Thanks
ModernYorkster

+ karasthecrow on February 4th, 2010 at 2:31 pm said:

Sigh…no Return to Ostagar

+ Rabid619 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:31 pm said:

Qore isn’t showing up in my Download list either, subscriber since may.

+ danscloud9 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:31 pm said:

Hey Grace, I can’t find Februarys episode of Qore on my download list. I tried downloading from the store, and it tried to charge me. Whats going on?

+ DeviantBoi on February 4th, 2010 at 2:32 pm said:

I thought Return to Ostergar was gonna be on this update. What gives?

+ VereHraefn on February 4th, 2010 at 2:32 pm said:

Can you tell use when the Blazblue DLC will be ready for the North America PSN?

@35
Not until the 11th

+ C-Murph666 on February 4th, 2010 at 2:32 pm said:

People [DELETED] way too much about the store updates. The updates are fine. Don’t like it, come back next week.

I’m not exactly sure what the hell people are hoping to find… We pretty much know what’s coming half the time anyways yet they still [DELETED].

PAGE 1 2 3 5