PS4 - Destiny

New MLB 10: The Show Trailer Revealed!

Eric Levine's Avatar + Posted by Eric Levine on Feb 15, 2010 // SCEA PR Manager

Baseball fans, if you missed the world premiere of the new MLB 10 The Show trailer on GameTrailers TV last Thursday night, we have it right here you!

GameTrailers also went behind the scenes at our recent MLB 10 commercial shoot in Los Angeles where they caught up SCEA’s VP of all things Sony, Kevin Butler, and our cover athlete, AL MVP Joe Mauer. For a look at the segment head over to GameTrailers.com. We’ll have a lot more to show…from The Show as we move closer to our launch on March 2nd, so stay tuned. Enjoy!

46 Comments

+ Exypher on February 15th, 2010 at 12:07 pm said:

Best sports game, period.

+ Train1999 on February 15th, 2010 at 12:08 pm said:

I live for this. And Love this trailer. Comes out in 2 weeks time.

+ Revariance on February 15th, 2010 at 12:11 pm said:

There are no words…should have…sent a poet.

+ backbreaker65 on February 15th, 2010 at 12:12 pm said:

Just so you know, your Pick-off system trailer was leaked already. It’s been seen by many.

+ Reys813Fan on February 15th, 2010 at 12:12 pm said:

So we seen some new features, pics, and now a trailer, (looks amazing btw) when are we going to see the trophy list?

+ SilverPR on February 15th, 2010 at 12:13 pm said:

Saw it on the Gametrailers TV episode from last week. Maybe I go for this one this year.

+ CHEO_85 on February 15th, 2010 at 12:21 pm said:

When Will The Sounds Of The Show Blog Come i Wanna Get My Music Together Before Lounch Date

PS:Only 15 more days left

+ xiked on February 15th, 2010 at 12:42 pm said:

This looks great! Keep up the hard work!

+ nathan118 on February 15th, 2010 at 12:46 pm said:

They could have made this trailer with last year’s game. I haven’t seen anything to make me upgrade to 2010 yet.

+ jBat17 on February 15th, 2010 at 12:57 pm said:

buying this day one. mw2 is getting traded-in.

+ footballrule on February 15th, 2010 at 12:58 pm said:

When is this game releasing?

+ lakerblake on February 15th, 2010 at 1:10 pm said:

Something i think would be incredible for this game would be some updates and patches in the ps store to get your teams announcer. I would love to have vin scully call games on the show

+ AJD_L3G3ND on February 15th, 2010 at 1:14 pm said:

Can we get some new videos or a demo!?!?!

+ DR_PwNsTaR87 on February 15th, 2010 at 1:27 pm said:

yes this is the best sports game period, best graphics,best details,best improvements, mlb the show 10 is the best ps3 game coming out right after bfbc2..mw2 you got company lol demo release date???

+ BlooodyCow on February 15th, 2010 at 1:28 pm said:

Why can’t you guys put the same work into your Basketball game?

+ LUGIEZ on February 15th, 2010 at 1:43 pm said:

nice trailer.. and 15, I imagine their is some great work going into the Inside every year.. why complain?

+ bigdaddykraven on February 15th, 2010 at 1:58 pm said:

Already told my new GF she’s not going to see much of me the first week of March. Time to grab my last 2-3 09 Trophies and get ready for 10!

+ FritoZ on February 15th, 2010 at 2:00 pm said:

the show just keeps on getting better and better, probably the best sports sim out there!

+ KIDamazin on February 15th, 2010 at 2:21 pm said:

Awesome trailer…So when should we expect a demo to arrive? :D

+ Maverick10 on February 15th, 2010 at 2:21 pm said:

consistently the best sports game out every year

+ SchroederDISC on February 15th, 2010 at 2:23 pm said:

Alright WHEN IS THE DEMO COMING!!!!

+ WiLL_i_AM_HiM on February 15th, 2010 at 4:11 pm said:

I love the reality of this series!! Definitely one of the best sports games out there bar none!!!

+ Vabor on February 15th, 2010 at 4:13 pm said:

Looks fantastic. Pre-Ordered and ready to play ball.!

+ gamekong5000 on February 15th, 2010 at 4:38 pm said:

i love the mlb the show

+ nandosupes on February 15th, 2010 at 8:03 pm said:

this is the best sport franchise of any console.

I loved MLB 09,this one looks even better.

+ XenoNative on February 15th, 2010 at 9:06 pm said:

sport games. meh. not my thing. however i may break this trend;for, this and nba 2k10 are lookin sweeeeet.

+ Thrasher20 on February 15th, 2010 at 10:17 pm said:

Nice.

Slow day for Sony eh??

+ InfinitiProject on February 16th, 2010 at 12:17 am said:

Where is SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3 Sony!? It’s 3 in the morning and a lot of us are WAITING on PSN!!

+ ursinhomalvado on February 16th, 2010 at 3:43 am said:

Interesting that some of the videos posted here can not be watched using PS3 web browser… Do you think PS3 needs a better web browser?

Oh YES!

+ gnyce4lyfe1973 on February 16th, 2010 at 4:35 am said:

I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THE TRAILER ALREADY I EVEN SEEN THE PICK OFF SYSTEM TRAILER TOO I ALREADY PRE ORDERED IT AND NOW I AM WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE GAME ON MARCH 2ND NOW I WANT TO KNOW JUST LIKE EVERYFAN OF THIS WANTS TO KNOW…..WHEN IS THE DEMO COMING OUT?

+ d3n1ed_gam3r on February 16th, 2010 at 5:38 am said:

Hope there going to be a demo for this

+ SchroederDISC on February 16th, 2010 at 6:19 am said:

Alright Ive been waiting since last month just to hear when a demo is coming!!! If you pre pay for the game you should get a code to download the demo… You can keep the other stadiums..
None of this crap about, its not ready!!! they had it as CES so its ready… Just put the demo out so I can feed my addiction!
Plus the last couple of years it (the demo) would be out by now!!! I have a cracked non working 09 (never put the show in another box it will crack) and I need to play!!

+ Hobartbob on February 16th, 2010 at 7:15 am said:

Simply Awesome!!! March 2nd where are you?????

+ Hobartbob on February 16th, 2010 at 7:29 am said:

@9 What?? Have you been reading these Blogs the past month?? If not, I suggest you go back and read. There are lots of new features that will be implemented to this years franchise.

+ BK_BucKet on February 16th, 2010 at 7:42 am said:

so excited for this game even though it will be my first time getting the show. my question is are there unlockable alternates in the game like mvp 05? or are they given right away. i would like to see some awesome throwbacks that arent actually worn by the teams in real life (ex: 90′s astros blue and gold, teal jerseys from the mariners, etc.).
cant wait..2 weeks
thanks

+ BK_BucKet on February 16th, 2010 at 8:24 am said:

also, how come the cover has joe mauer wearing that road uniform? does sony know the twins will have new road uniforms starting this year

+ wiser66 on February 16th, 2010 at 9:33 am said:

Does this game have a “round robin” type online league where you can have 7 or 8 guys only playing each other in a league, or if we only have 8 people then the other teams have to be filled out by CPU players or other humans? Please help!!

+ Oreogasm on February 16th, 2010 at 9:34 am said:

wth is the demo.

+ dmbandnick on February 16th, 2010 at 10:35 am said:

It was stated in a previous blog response that the Sounds of the Show Forum/Blog would be up on the 15th. I’m having trouble finding said forum. Would you be able to explain where I might find it? Thank you

+ wiser66 on February 16th, 2010 at 10:41 am said:

As for the demo the playstation store gets new stuff on Thursdays so maybe this Thursday.

+ Syndicate3 on February 16th, 2010 at 12:08 pm said:

Trailer is nice, but I hope the commercials show more gameplay than flashy presentations and live games. The game itself is too beautiful not to show off

+ ThEReAL32 on February 16th, 2010 at 12:53 pm said:

WOWW…amazing i cant wait for the game to come out..and also when is the demo coming out.

+ ThEReAL32 on February 16th, 2010 at 12:56 pm said:

i already have my money to buy the gameee…and also when are you guys gonna change the commentater.. the two guys that talkk

+ MatrixTN on February 16th, 2010 at 1:56 pm said:

I second #7, when is the SOS blog? last I heard was gonna be this week.

+ PhillyManOfSteel on February 17th, 2010 at 3:51 pm said:

Is the Demo coming out tomorrow Feb.18, 2010?

+ strack94 on February 21st, 2010 at 6:52 pm said:

i dont know graphics look improve but know i have to basically just start over again? ima called a safe bet with god of war 3