PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

ModNation Racers PSP – Join the Nation & Score a Limited PSP Theme!

Chuck Lacson's Avatar + Posted by Chuck Lacson on Feb 24, 2010 // Product Marketing Manager, SCEA

Greetings!

Earlier this month we announced how ModNation is going mobile with ModNation Racers PSP. Now you players will be able to Race, Create, and Share on the move.

If you recall, ModNation.com hooked up PS3 owners with a slick PS3 theme for signing up on the website, now it’s time for PSP owners to get some love! If you register with ModNation.com by March 2nd, we will send you a couple of limited edition PSP themes.

simple_preview

PSPtheme_Preview

Vouchers for the themes will be sent next month and if you have already “Joined the Nation” you automatically get themes. We have more updates about both games in the months ahead, so stay tuned to the PS.Blog and be sure to register on ModNation.com and score your themes! Until then, learn a bit about how both games got their start in this interview from Christian Phillips, Director of San Diego Studios!

+ Jetup on February 24th, 2010 at 5:37 pm said:

Nice

+ Kchow23 on February 24th, 2010 at 5:38 pm said:

Great! BTW I don’t remember getting a PS3 Theme for signing up on the site :( anyway when will we hear more about ModNation Racers for PS3?

+ yingyangdr96 on February 24th, 2010 at 5:38 pm said:

Amazing! I loved the beta and cant wait for PSP and PS3 games.

+ Plankfan on February 24th, 2010 at 5:50 pm said:

Woot!

+ DZORMAGEN on February 24th, 2010 at 5:53 pm said:

AS much as I love Sony, and Mod Nation Racers, I think you guys lied about giving out the Themes. I have signed up a while back, and I have never gotten a PS3 theme, or even the Beta! What gives?

Chuck Lacson's Avatar

+ Chuck Lacson on February 24th, 2010 at 6:09 pm said:

Sorry to hear this! If you registered your email between Dec 3-13 you would have recieved a theme voucher. If you are registered now you will be sure to get the new PSP themes.

Chuck Lacson's Avatar

+ Chuck Lacson on February 24th, 2010 at 6:10 pm said:

I should add if you registered before the 3rd, you should have recieved it too.

+ KainDrake on February 24th, 2010 at 6:00 pm said:

i never got the ps3 theme when i signed up. i better get the theme this timearound.

+ DZORMAGEN on February 24th, 2010 at 6:11 pm said:

Is there any way I can still get the PS3 version of the theme? I am still going to buy both the PS3 and PSP version though!! :) I did say I love SONY!

+ RevMenagerie on February 24th, 2010 at 6:13 pm said:

And how long will the wait be on this promotion?

Chuck Lacson's Avatar

+ Chuck Lacson on February 24th, 2010 at 6:18 pm said:

We should be able to send out theme codes before the end of March. :)

+ Kchow23 on February 24th, 2010 at 6:15 pm said:

Yes, I signed up before that date and I did not receive the theme

Chuck Lacson's Avatar

+ Chuck Lacson on February 24th, 2010 at 6:22 pm said:

Very weird. Well if you are registered this time around you should be ready to go for these.

Note- If there were any typos on the email that was registered, it voucher might have been sent to the wrong address. You can always re-register to make sure. :)

+ gators625 on February 24th, 2010 at 6:26 pm said:

What is the price point going to be? $20? $30?

I’m definitely interested, but please don’t say $40 :(

: ) Can’t wait to try a demo if that’s in the plans!

+ Kchow23 on February 24th, 2010 at 6:38 pm said:

I’m 100% sure that I registered my email correctly but oh well I will be happy with these PSP Themes :)

+ Nikos on February 24th, 2010 at 6:40 pm said:

Awesome! Loved the beta on PS3. Will be picking this up for both platforms. :)

+ Kchow23 on February 24th, 2010 at 6:42 pm said:

P.S Also have yet to receive my voucher code for either LBP PSP or Assassins Creed: Blood Lines…. :\

+ Ashitaka96 on February 24th, 2010 at 6:59 pm said:

Sony are you ignoring Mac users that own PSPs for a reason?! I would like to hear an explanation for the lack of Mac-PSP support.

+ dragonmagician on February 24th, 2010 at 7:34 pm said:

I have to say I didn’t get the PS3 theme either, and I’m sure I signed up correctly.

Chuck Lacson's Avatar

+ Chuck Lacson on February 24th, 2010 at 7:55 pm said:

Did you sign up by the deadline? I\’ll definitely look into this.

+ Vex_Doppel on February 24th, 2010 at 8:33 pm said:

I got the theme and I was in the beta. I Made a really cool Warmachine since he was confirmed to be in Ironman2 at that time.
Modding is like photoshop for your character, I love it!
Its cool your making Modnation for PSP but still, I can’t settle for less when I get the PS3 version. I love LBP but not getting it on PSP.

+ I_am_rushin on February 24th, 2010 at 8:33 pm said:

Awesome! Keep the good PS3 franchises to the little fella.

+ tlwizard81 on February 24th, 2010 at 8:52 pm said:

Super excited about this.

Want to add, though, I had forgotten about this until reading the comments, but I also never received a theme for joining the nation. Received the signup (for the beta and theme) email on the 3rd of December, signed up right away, but didn’t get anything. I don’t know if being sent a Qore Beta excluded me from getting the beta or theme for The Nation.

Not worried about not getting it, but it might be more of a common occurence than first thought.

Chuck Lacson's Avatar

+ Chuck Lacson on February 24th, 2010 at 10:20 pm said:

I\’ll definitely look into what the issues could be. Don\’t want to repeat it this time.

+ DZORMAGEN on February 24th, 2010 at 8:56 pm said:

See! I guess I was not the only one that had the problem of signing up, and not getting a PS3 Theme…….there some explaining to dooooooo………………..

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on February 24th, 2010 at 9:50 pm said:

RELAX “THEME LESS PLAYERS”.. ITS NO BIGGIE….ITS JUST A NICE PICTURE OF A OD CHARACTER IN HIS CAR..NO BIGGIE :P…WHAT I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHAT THE RELEASE DATE OF THE PS3 MODNATION IS.I WAS ALSO GOING TO ASK IF THERE ARE GOING TO BE OTHER GAME MODES OTHER THAN RACING..BUT IM SURE THE ANSWER WOULD BE- “SORRY THAT INFO IS GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE GAME IS RELEASED” :P ITS ALL GOOD BECAUSE THIS GAME IS WORTH THE WAIT..I JUST HOPE ITS NOT AS LAGGY AS THE BETA..:/

Chuck Lacson's Avatar

+ Chuck Lacson on February 24th, 2010 at 10:21 pm said:

Stay tuned! :)

+ Skunka on February 24th, 2010 at 10:32 pm said:

Same here. I totally registered before Dec. 3rd, and I never received no code for any exclusive theme. I actually didn’t even know that promotion was running. Can’t wait to see what info you (Chuck Lacson) can get back to us with. I’ll keep checking back for updates to this issue people are having.

+ Thrasher20 on February 25th, 2010 at 1:40 am said:

Nice

+ PullusPardusUS on February 25th, 2010 at 1:53 am said:

The beta is still going?

+ maddymad on February 25th, 2010 at 2:27 am said:

Signed in, hope to receive the theme.

+ TheAlp on February 25th, 2010 at 4:59 am said:

that is some nice icons, what about the European racers?

+ JediRaziel on February 25th, 2010 at 5:17 am said:

Is there any way to find out if we registered? If it was back in December, I might have registered and just not remember now. Any ideas?

+ Enforcer_X on February 25th, 2010 at 5:42 am said:

What would really unify the PSN and make this game beyond epic would be to make PS3 and PSP owners play create share together online between consoles!

+ Sindred on February 25th, 2010 at 5:57 am said:

I wonder if the LOD issue between both systems would be manageable. In other words, would the PSP version know to tone down a level created on PS3, and would this even be possible? What would be compromised? Trees, buildings, less hills, etc etc. It’s challenging, but I’m sure you guys can handle it :)

+ CDubyahS on February 25th, 2010 at 7:31 am said:

sweet! I JOINED THE NATION as a Qore PS3 beta tester fan. Do I get more goodness?( another FREE theme?) IF so THnk YoU so mucH!!!

+ PPFabian on February 25th, 2010 at 7:51 am said:

You have one customer right here, I’m buying both the PS3 and PSP Version, hope its on PSN the same day as the UMD since I got a PSP GO :)

+ Hobartbob on February 25th, 2010 at 8:12 am said:

Is this game for PS3 also or just PSP??

+ SpyDudeFX on February 25th, 2010 at 2:59 pm said:

Also for PS3, and I got the theme and it’s pretty cool. BTW any plans to do a Dynamic Theme?

+ shadow2197 on March 5th, 2010 at 3:36 pm said:

i signed up for themes 2x and am waiting still-i know i used the correct email address-whats your story? thank you,,shadow

+ theman_714 on March 8th, 2010 at 2:58 am said:

Does anyone know when to i get my free voucher for the Modnation Race PSP Theme? i sign on the website and still waiting

+ JKRinehart on March 10th, 2010 at 9:03 pm said:

I just got my email with my PSP theme voucher code, went onto my PSP about 2 minutes later to enter the code and found that it’s already been used, so I guess I’m out a theme.

I don’t blame you guys at all, but that’s still pretty lame.

Ah well, the game still looks neat. :P

+ Mynor1 on March 10th, 2010 at 9:37 pm said:

The exact same thing happened to me. It said “This Code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid.” Hopefully it was just and error and tomorrow they will have it up.

+ WhiteF8ng on March 11th, 2010 at 12:29 am said:

Seriously I was gonna rock the theme till the game came. What’s the deal?

+ purplestream on March 11th, 2010 at 12:46 am said:

i got the code for psp theme but it doesnt work. anyone?

+ shadow2197 on March 11th, 2010 at 5:29 am said:

i FINALLY got the redeem code for modnation for psp and it doenst work – i know i followed the instructions right – y is it invalid or expired? how do i get a code that works?

+ shadow2197 on March 11th, 2010 at 5:30 am said:

i got the code for psp for modnation and it doesnt work

+ SwingtimeFilms on March 11th, 2010 at 5:52 am said:

Just got the code for the PSP theme, entered the code and it says it is invalid. I double checked it. Should I try again later?

+ WhiteF8ng on March 11th, 2010 at 9:23 am said:

Second attempt at 12:00 pm EST…unsuccessful. An update to the status would be nice Chuck.

+ Dark_Haso on March 11th, 2010 at 5:16 pm said:

i have my code but i dont have a wi-fi connection what do i do :(

+ JKRinehart on March 11th, 2010 at 8:18 pm said:

And now my code worked! Hopefully that means the rest of the codes will work as well. (I tried at 8:17 PM PST.)

+ SwingtimeFilms on March 12th, 2010 at 4:41 am said:

Yep, Mine worked as well this evening. Knew they would get it worked out.

+ ace_of_PWN on March 15th, 2010 at 5:25 pm said:

have it really cool recomend it

+ ace_of_PWN on March 15th, 2010 at 5:26 pm said:

this is off topic but which game should i get resistance retrubution or soul caliber broken destiny? plz awnser