The “Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack” includes two maps and six character skins inspired by Nathan Drake’s debut adventure, UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune. The six skins are available $2.99 and the two maps are available for $3.99 – or you can get all of skins and maps in a convenient, value-priced bundle for $5.99.
Check out some of the new character renders of the skins included in the Pack:
You can view and download the full set of character renders from the Naughty Dog Flickr page.
So, you may be thinking to yourself, “What are these skins and maps exactly?” We’re glad you asked. Read on for detailed descriptions of our “Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack” content.
TWO new maps, available in all competitive multiplayer game types and in the co-op arena game types, inspired by locations found in UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune.
The Flooded Ruins
Based on UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Chapter 10 – The Customs House, players will find themselves fighting in the midst of a thunderstorm, complete with rain, thunder and lightning. The Flooded Ruins is an asymmetrical map centered on the Customs House building, which is surrounded on one side by multiple two-story buildings and many flanking routes – you’ll need to stay on your toes and watch your back. The Customs House itself provides the advantage of higher ground if you manage to take the center sniper perch, where you can dispatch your opponents or call out their positions to your teammates. Watch out for incoming grenades!
Based on the submarine bay in UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Chapter 18 – The Bunker, The Facility is centered on a rusted out U-boat that has been left to rot in its dry dock. This fairly symmetrical map works well with all game types. Players can hide in dark corners, snipe from the control tower, or go guns blazing into combat. Look out for the moving cargo on the upper levels – it can block your shots or cut off an escape route at a very inopportune moment!
SIX new multiplayer skins based on characters from UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune.
- UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Nathan Drake
- UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune Elena Fisher
- Gabriel Roman
- Atoq Navarro
- Eddy Raja
- Javier, the mercenary
The Multiplayer Pack also unlocks 12 NEW Trophies – 11 Bronze and 1 Silver – to earn as you play:
- Brass Knuckles – Get 100 Melee Kills in Deathmatch or Elimination Games
- Gold Digger – Finish Wave 10 in 1 Gold Rush Game
- I Told You I Was Hardcore! – Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Hard Difficulty
- Made It – Finish Wave 10 in 1 Survival Game
- Plays Well With Others – Win 50 Objective Games
- Plundered! – Get 200 Captured Medals
- Rapid Fire – Get 7 Tripled Medals in Deathmatch or Elimination games
- Sneaky… – Get 50 Stealth Kills in Deathmatch of Elimination games
- Still Alive – Win 50 Elimination Games
- Tastes Like Chicken – Get 20 BBQ Medals in Deathmatch or Elimination games
- Wipe Them Out… – Win 50 Deathmatch Games
- Cold Blooded – Get 2,500 Kills in Deathmatch or Elimination games
Downloading the either the maps or the bundle unlocks the Trophies within the in-game multiplayer menu. You can gain progress towards completing these new Trophies in any game type that fits the Trophy criteria.
Purchasing the skins only will NOT unlock the additional Trophies.
We’ve also made sure that all our players can play from the same matchmaking pool regardless of whether they have purchased the maps or not – head over to NaughtyDog.com to read about how we’re doing this and how to change your profile settings.