Bloodborne

PlayStation Network Video Content Update

Grace Chen's Avatar + Posted by Grace Chen on Feb 26, 2010 // Sr. Director, PlayStation Store

Hey Everyone – Here’s the weekly PlayStation Video Store Update to get you ready for the weekend. Couples Retreat and Family Guy – Season 8 were the most popular titles downloaded this week. For new arrivals we got in Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant, The Informant!, Everybody’s Fine, and finally, the Cameron Diaz and James Marsden thriller The Box. Here’s the trailer for the film:

The Box is available to rent or own now. Next week should be another solid week on the video store as 2012 and Where the Wild Things Are become available on the Video Store Tuesday, March 2. Have a good weekend!

FREE NEW ARRIVALS

• GT Bonus Round | Season 4 - The State of the Industry Part 3
  • Hey Arnold! | Season 2
  • Justice League | S2
  • Kell on Earth | Season 1 - Off to London
  • Legend of the Seeker | Season 2 - Hunger
  • Lost | Season 6 - Lighthouse
  • MuscleCar | 2010 - Plan Your Next Project!
  • Naruto Shippuden Uncut | Season 1, Vol. 2 - Three Minutes Between Life and Death
  • Nip/Tuck | Season 7 - Walter & Edith Krieger
  • One Tree Hill | Season 7 - The Last Day of Our Aquaintance
  • Psych | Season 4 - Think Tank
  • Rocko’s Modern Life | Best of, Vol. 2
  • Rugrats | Best of, Vol. 2
  • Rugrats | Tommy Pickles: Natural Bald Leader!
  • Steven Spielberg Presents: Pinky and the Brain | S1

2. Smallville | Season 9 - Persuasion
  3. Lost | Season 6 - The Substitute
  4. NBA All-Star | Season NBA All-Star 2010 - NBA All-Star Game 2010 02/14/2010
  5. Lost | Season 6 - Lighthouse
  6. Family Guy | Season 8 - Dial Meg For Murder
  7. Naruto Shippuden Uncut | Season 1, Vol. 1 - The Third Kazekage
  8. Sports Illustrated: On Location with 2010 Swimsuit Models | Season 0 - Sports Illustrated: On Location with 2010 Swimsuit Models
  9. Naruto Shippuden Uncut | Season 1, Vol. 1 - Father and Mother
  10. Smallville | Season 9 - Warrior

Top HD TV Episodes

1. Family Guy | Season 8 - Extra Large Medium
  2. Smallville | Season 9 - Persuasion
  3. Lost | Season 6 - The Substitute
  4. Lost | Season 6 - Lighthouse
  5. Sports Illustrated: On Location with 2010 Swimsuit Models | Season 0 - Sports Illustrated: On Location with 2010 Swimsuit Models
  6. Sports Illustrated: Making of Swimsuit 2010 | Season 0 - Sports Illustrated: Making of Swimsuit 2010
  7. Lost | Season 6 - What Kate Does
  8. Lost | Season 6 - Season Premiere, Part 1
  9. Family Guy | Season 8 - Road to Multi-verse
  10. 24 | Season 8 - Day 8: 12:00am-1:00am

30 Comments

+ Mosh_Pit on February 26th, 2010 at 6:07 am said:

Video store in Canada?

+ b_allerkb24 on February 26th, 2010 at 6:11 am said:

ya still no video store in Canada, what the hell is going on Sony we like watching movies too

+ SOOPERGOOMAN187 on February 26th, 2010 at 6:15 am said:

STILL NO LOVE FOR CANADA. oh and I have a rather good quote for you guys today:

SCEA Senior Vice President of Publisher Relations Rob Dyer admitted that the PSP Go did “confuse” customers, and that the “higher price point didn’t help matters any either” Dyer added that Sony is “going back and re-communicating” with consumers.

So where’s my FREE GAME FOR LOGGING IN THIS WEEK, on my GO? Where’s the Canadian Comic Store? I bought my GO for that purpose only. You guys need to start giving all users the same benefits.

It just doesn’t do Everything, Outside of the U.S.

+ darryl on February 26th, 2010 at 6:18 am said:

I am a Canadian with disposable income. Please allow me to give you some of it.

+ unrealgamer38 on February 26th, 2010 at 6:18 am said:

Ok, I have been waiting for dbz for a long time. Please just answer me this, Isn’t funimation cooperating? or is it more complicated than that?

Please reply to this message, I would really like an apply

Stay Sharp, Stay Brutal

unrealgamer38

+ unrealgamer38 on February 26th, 2010 at 6:19 am said:

excuse me I meant to say “please reply”

+ r-nice on February 26th, 2010 at 7:04 am said:

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

I will be renting this.

+ INFERNO2K on February 26th, 2010 at 7:33 am said:

Canada.

+ Aaron_MT on February 26th, 2010 at 7:34 am said:

When can we expect the Canadian video store?

+ tearsofash on February 26th, 2010 at 7:57 am said:

There should be some sort of subscription model for the video store. I’d rather pay you (with the bit better quality you offer) instead of the Netflix people.

+ Zezzler on February 26th, 2010 at 8:34 am said:

Canada.

+ AngelofDeathLoki on February 26th, 2010 at 9:40 am said:

Nickelodeon pisses me off. They put all these great 90s shows up on the store, but you can’t even buy them on DVD. What the hell is up with that? I don’t want to pay crazy amounts just to have my old shows back. Bastards.

+ Szarky on February 26th, 2010 at 10:04 am said:

O Canada!
Our home and native land…

+ arnoldmcguire335 on February 26th, 2010 at 10:05 am said:

Yay! finally, what took you guys so long for Hey Arnold and Rugrats 2nd wave? been waiting since the 1st vol. of both HA! and Rugrats came out.

But still, I’m waiting for the extended ver. of iSaved Your Life from iCarly, please?

+ GMH101 on February 26th, 2010 at 11:00 am said:

add more anime from funimation. kanon, air tv,

+ triple_lei on February 26th, 2010 at 11:52 am said:

I caved and bought Food Inc. for my PS3 & PSP yesterday… looking forward to renting Justice League some time soon!

GO USA!!!

+ bh7812 on February 26th, 2010 at 11:56 am said:

I would like to make another suggestion for the video store this week if I may.

I would like to request the TV show Happy Days for the video store. Paramount doesn’t seem to want to bring out anymore of it on DVD. They’ve gotten the first 4 seasons out but there’s still 6 more to go that haven’t been released yet. Yes I realize there would be music clearances involved with getting us that un-cut, but for right now I’m ok with it if you’re able to get it to us with replaced music.

I do hope you guys are seriously looking into the suggestions I made last week. All the shows I suggested are big-name shows that would do well on the Video store I think and are worth your while to look into getting.

+ cheifhung2low on February 26th, 2010 at 1:01 pm said:

just wanna say a two things
1) Grace Chen is beautiful… hit me up :D

2) they should take out the playstation store icon off the game xmb, but when u put a game like batman in the ps3 a new icon would pop up like the disc itself. One that said Batman Store or something like that so i don’t have to search through the store to find my games content. would work nice for a lot of old games.

+ Schmeidenkamp on February 26th, 2010 at 1:19 pm said:

THE PRICES ARE TOO HIGH!

+ NotoriousGamer on February 26th, 2010 at 3:48 pm said:

I dont think movie store will come to Canada on the PS3′ PSN. Maybe a small chance on PS4.

+ NoRRis_012 on February 26th, 2010 at 4:07 pm said:

Dear PlayStation,
Can we the series “Everybody Hates Chris”?
I love that series and they barely show the episodes; and if they are shown, there always repeated ones.

And also, how about the concert videos?

+ KSPRAYDAD on February 26th, 2010 at 4:11 pm said:

1.25 years now Grace.

1.25 years of asking about Canada and the lousy DRM on your files.

Never ever an answer.

I’d like a customer service job where I could just ignore my customers. I’ll have to look into that.

+ coppi6976 on February 26th, 2010 at 5:41 pm said:

HBO SHOWS PRETTY PLEASE

+ Korlithiel on February 26th, 2010 at 6:20 pm said:

Still no video DRM fix? I hope when a change happens that it at least gets some good coverage because at this rate I’ll miss it entirely and likely still be complaining instead of finally be pleased enough to start sinking some money into this service.

+ FlyBoyTopher on February 26th, 2010 at 9:03 pm said:

Big Bang Theory wanted desperately lol, figured it’s worth a shot…..

+ rochha on February 27th, 2010 at 6:02 am said:

I’m glad I don’t live in a 3rd world country like Canada

+ SPIKEBOT on February 27th, 2010 at 11:40 am said:

I like this update

+ Intakota on February 27th, 2010 at 1:23 pm said:

I would prolly like this update if i wasnt CANADIAN!!!!!

+ jamescorbett on March 3rd, 2010 at 6:33 pm said:

We want a Canadian video store

+ tharythao on March 3rd, 2010 at 11:44 pm said:

Please sell Final Fantasy IX. I want to play it on my ps3. Thankyou.