By now we’re hoping many of you out there are enjoying everything White Knight Chronicles has to offer on the PS3. For those of you who have gone through the single player campaign, there’s still plenty to do on GeoNet and with the Georama. If you haven’t taken a look, be sure to check out this video that tells you all about it!
And if you think you’ve done it all, guess again. Beginning this Thursday, March 11th, we’ll be offering up additional quests for free every week through the end of June! You read right, free. Just log into the PlayStation Network, start up your copy of White Knight Chronicles and you’ll see new quests pop up on the World Map. Each week we’ll be releasing a new permanent quest, as well as limited quests that will only be available for two weeks at a time. To find out which quests are active, be sure to follow our Twitter account. We’ll be shooting the names of the permanent and temporary quests out through there.
To celebrate these weekly updates, we’re going to run a sweepstakes! Just log into any of the following quests in White Knight Chronicles:
- All in the Cards
- All in the Cards II
- Station Attendant
- Station Attendant II
- Heat Waves
- Heat Waves II
Log in between 5pm PST on Friday, March 19 and 11:59pm on Sunday, March 21 to get entered into a drawing to win a 12-inch White Knight figure:
Specific rules to the contest are below.
“Get The Loot” Sweepstakes
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or D.C. at the time of entry.
White Knight Chronicles International Edition “Get The Loot” Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void outside the 50 United States and D.C. and where prohibited. To enter, you must have a valid PlayStation Network account, a PlayStation 3 system and a copy of White Knight Chronicles International Edition (“WKC”). Entries are submitted by signing in to the PlayStation Network and playing an on-line quest within WKC. The on-line quests are titled “All in the Cards”, “All in the Cards II”, “Station Attendant”, “Station Attendant II”, “Heat Waves”, and “Heat Waves II”. Each time you log in and play one of the quests listed above, you will qualify for an entry into the Sweepstakes. Quests do not need to be completed to qualify for an entry.
To be valid, entries must be received between March 19, 2010 5:00 p.m. (PST) and no later than March 21, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Sony Computer Entertainment America (the “Sponsor”) is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrants ability to participate in the contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is cancelled for any reason, winner will be selected from among all valid entries received prior to cancellation and all prizes will be awarded. Entries not satisfying these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified.
2. PRIZES: Twenty Five (25) Winners will receive one (1) White Knight Figure (approximate retail value, $100). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions allowed. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of prizes.
3. WINNERS: Winners will be determined by a single random drawing of all valid entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Drawing will be held on or about March 26, 2010. Winners will be notified by the e-mail account used to set up their PlayStation Network ID within 10 days of drawing.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents 13 years or older. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. All unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If the winner is a minor, then prize may be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian. By acceptance of prize, winner agrees to the use of their name and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Additionally, by acceptance of prize, grand prize winner agrees to release Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while participating, in any prize-related activity. Employees of the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. Neither the Sponsors nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, division or related companies are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as result of this sweepstakes or receipt of prize.
6. WINNER LIST: To obtain a copy of the rules and/or the name of Prize winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: “Get The Loot” Attn: Promotions, 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd. 2nd Floor Foster City, CA 94404. Prize winners name request will be fulfilled within four weeks after prizes have been awarded. Requests for winner list must be received by April 30, 2010.
7. RESTRICTIONS: Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
8. SPONSOR: Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc., 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd. Foster City, CA 94404