PS4 - Destiny

Live from GDC 2010! PlayStation Press Conference

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Mar 10, 2010 // Sr. Social Media Manager

UPDATE: Hit the play button in the Ustream box below to replay today’s PlayStation Move press conference from GDC.

Greetings from GDC 2010! This year we’re going big at the Game Developers Conference, with a major press event today. Couldn’t make it in? Sure you can! Just watch our live stream below.

The show starts at 4pm Pacific/7pm Eastern:

Free Videos by Ustream.TV

263 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2 3 6

+ Azure_FZ on March 10th, 2010 at 3:06 pm said:

I’m confused when exactly does it start at 4pm or 3:45 ?. I live in California D:.

+ kingnigel on March 10th, 2010 at 3:07 pm said:

Jeff could you give out a direct link. I cant see the embedded video on the PS3.

+ Berae on March 10th, 2010 at 3:08 pm said:

@1

Probably the stream will start at 3:45 but the conference will go live at 4 pm

+ etur0 on March 10th, 2010 at 3:09 pm said:

its 6 central right

+ Berae on March 10th, 2010 at 3:09 pm said:

Cant wait to see what sony have to show!

+ BenderUnit22 on March 10th, 2010 at 3:10 pm said:

Curious what you guys have to show. Hopefully a new big game announcement like you had with LBP, Killzone 3 or Resistance 3 maybe. Not that interested in the motion-controller, but hey, maybe you can convince me.

+ PaTOP_cl on March 10th, 2010 at 3:10 pm said:

what time is it there??? here is 20:11!

+ HlPPE on March 10th, 2010 at 3:12 pm said:

I’m waiting to hear big news! Big PS Home news. Like t.v’s and radios are coming.

+ Ramage on March 10th, 2010 at 3:13 pm said:

Sweet deal. I was wondering when this was gonna come up.

+ sam_i_jam on March 10th, 2010 at 3:14 pm said:

Okay, how is it that some do not know their respective timezone and how the time listed by Jeff applies to theirs? It’s not exactly rocket science people.

If you’re genuinely confused about it, I recommend using Google to identify what your timezone is in relation to PST.

Looking forward to the conference. Always get giddy over these things.

+ Noodles4-LJ4 on March 10th, 2010 at 3:14 pm said:

can’t watch on my PS3. a playstation web that i can’t see why? fix it please you ues to be able to but I do have G4TV but no HD

+ rbanke on March 10th, 2010 at 3:15 pm said:

Don’t care about motion controls, Home, or 3D. Hopefully their is something aside from that ;)

+ TheGuardianFID on March 10th, 2010 at 3:16 pm said:

You Da Man Jeff, Thanks!!! 8)

+ jvdarula on March 10th, 2010 at 3:17 pm said:

im just wondering why you guys dont stream these event in Playstation Home because i cant see the embedded video on my ps3 for some reason. you would think playstation site would use video thats compatible with the ps3 browser.

+ sam_i_jam on March 10th, 2010 at 3:17 pm said:

Just in case you’re too lazy to check Google, the stream goes live in 25 minutes.

+ BlooodyCow on March 10th, 2010 at 3:18 pm said:

I am keeping my expectation low for now.

+ WillAllon on March 10th, 2010 at 3:19 pm said:

Damn, i thought you guys fixed that video issue in firefox, where if you move your mouse over the video it becomes white and has to reload :s. This video has it again.

+ Quixote on March 10th, 2010 at 3:20 pm said:

this is great that you are streaming this live.
unfortunately my PS3 is my only web access at home, so i wont be able to watch it.

+ Azure_FZ on March 10th, 2010 at 3:24 pm said:

@ 18 It’s not that I don’t know my timezone, I do, it’s just I’m a bit confused, well was, I thought I missed it till number 3 explained it for me.

I hope it’s a game, also whats the point of Little Big Planet 2 ?. LBP is a game in which theres no need for a sequel. So I hope it’s more cool stuff for LBP.

+ B1GG1N on March 10th, 2010 at 3:24 pm said:

Fantastic! I logged online just now to see if I could find a site streamig the conference and decided to check here first. I’m looking forward to more information about the (soon to be named?) PlayStation motion controller. It is a shame, as many have already pointed out, that I can’t watch it via the PS3 browser.

+ perrandy on March 10th, 2010 at 3:27 pm said:

i’m happy that you guys are going to stream the conference.hope to hear good news :0)

+ SpeedRacer1955 on March 10th, 2010 at 3:30 pm said:

I’ve got it bookmarked at G4 on my Satelite reciever since Attack of the Show n G4 will cover it on there show…

And now Sony’s Ustream I have it all covered…

They will finally show the Motion Controller that will release this fall at TGS and some games that will work with it like LBP, hopefully an RPG (FFXIII). And then some other game related news…

Maybe even some news about the 3D FW update for PS3′s that will be needed when Sony release’s their TV’s and broadcasts the FIFA/EUA World Cup in June (10th)…

+ perrandy on March 10th, 2010 at 3:31 pm said:

45 minutes to go..tick tock tick tock

+ perrandy on March 10th, 2010 at 3:32 pm said:

oops not 45,more like 12 minutes or so

+ perrandy on March 10th, 2010 at 3:33 pm said:

lets bring a few megatons sony! XD

+ ixnine on March 10th, 2010 at 3:35 pm said:

Very awesome. I’m looking forward to some good stuff, Sony.

+ zombie_56 on March 10th, 2010 at 3:36 pm said:

at#6 killzone 2took 5years i doubt they will annonce it before next year

+ BigBoss712 on March 10th, 2010 at 3:36 pm said:

thanks again for the live stream.

+ starBlinky01 on March 10th, 2010 at 3:37 pm said:

I love you I love you I love you I love you!!

Cant wait till 4:00. Except my girlfriend needs to be picked up at 4:30. So lets make this event a quick one plz!

+ TOZLOW on March 10th, 2010 at 3:38 pm said:

here is a direct link http://www.ustream.tv/channel/playstation-gdc-press-conference-2010

+ COMBATCSOLDIER on March 10th, 2010 at 3:38 pm said:

Oh Great…. Maybe they will announce something worth while… Such as good games available on PSN. That have trophies and actually matter. Yes I am pissed and I want more out of Sony Store. Give us good games that are not self created art. Its good every once in a while but stop with this echochrome flower crap and give us more games like final fight, and castle crashers. You know…. actual games that will sell and people enjoy. Flower is nice while it lasted .. One playthrough that is. And if you want to cram ps1 classics down our throat at rip off prices. Atleast add trophies. How about some ps2 classics you cheap skates. I want sony to personally contact me and apologize for having such crappy updates while its competitors wii and 360 get all the good games. Sony I love you but you really need to step up your game.

+ COMBATCSOLDIER on March 10th, 2010 at 3:40 pm said:

Sony better announce some things I want….

I want a paid service that offers as much content if not more then xbox live. You know voice cross game chat…. MAJOR BONUS PLEASE!

Games that matter for PSN and not more crap like noby noby boring and flower junk. Give us violent good stuff.

+ mywhitenoise on March 10th, 2010 at 3:43 pm said:

Oh god, please don’t listen to CombatCSoldier. A paid service is the worst thing Sony could do.

+ Barnolde on March 10th, 2010 at 3:45 pm said:

Why is that awful Tiktok song playing?

+ Ramage on March 10th, 2010 at 3:47 pm said:

DEAR GOD GET A BETTER PLAYLIST!

+ COMBATCSOLDIER on March 10th, 2010 at 3:48 pm said:

@34….

Hey brother no disrespect and I completely understand your view. However Sony already has plans for two different premium services in the future. They will still offer free online. However others such as myself that want a few perks will have the option to pay for it.

Regardless dont worry brother, I dont believe in pay to play like that crap on xbox live. I just believe in getting a few perks for a few bucks is all.

+ TheGuardianFID on March 10th, 2010 at 3:50 pm said:

inFAMOUS 2 with ARC controls FTW!!! 8)

+ scareforce18 on March 10th, 2010 at 3:53 pm said:

i though G4tv was going to be broadcasting it live as well

+ Senju_Karim on March 10th, 2010 at 3:53 pm said:

Was hoping the blog would do a live stream…Now tell us when is destination playstation! :D

+ Phake on March 10th, 2010 at 3:56 pm said:

Yah!!! Intetwebs+Sony, I think you for the ablity to view this awesome event!!!

+ higgos22 on March 10th, 2010 at 3:56 pm said:

@37 cross game chat is needed for free though wont work if some people have it and none your friends who dont pay dont have it
otherwise i would like a few options to pay for aslong as they keep what currently have for free just have different premium service options to choose from

+ R1LEY62 on March 10th, 2010 at 3:57 pm said:

@ #37 yah thats true. i wouldnt mind doing that either.

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on March 10th, 2010 at 3:58 pm said:

Watch they announce Arc Sports, Arc Kinetic, Arc Play, Arc whatever, basically all the Eye Toy game iterations but in HD and using Arc.

+ bigdaddytim on March 10th, 2010 at 3:59 pm said:

this is very cool of you guys. I cant wait to see what new stuff you guys have been cooking up for us. Since you getting ready to release god of war and have released heavy rain I cant wait to see the new stuff you have penned up for us. I hope it has something to do with the agency or dc online.

+ R1LEY62 on March 10th, 2010 at 4:00 pm said:

also I wonder if anything new about LittleBigPlanet is going to happen. But I doubt that ;D

+ syk1288 on March 10th, 2010 at 4:02 pm said:

lol… The video says Playstation GCD. Not GDC.

+ NotoriousGamer on March 10th, 2010 at 4:03 pm said:

Hope this is going to be amazing!!!

+ COMBATCSOLDIER on March 10th, 2010 at 4:04 pm said:

Thankyou Guys for the support and if we all voice our views and opinions then they will be forced to listen to us.

+ COMBATCSOLDIER on March 10th, 2010 at 4:06 pm said:

Sony, Please announce cross game chat…

PAGE 1 2 3 6