PS4-The Order

UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra Motion Comic Bundle, Rika and Pinkerton Skins Launch on April 1

Arne Meyer's Avatar + Posted by Arne Meyer on Mar 17, 2010 // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

Like UNCHARTED

Since the UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra motion comic series was released on the PlayStation Store late last year, we’ve gotten a ton of questions asking if the Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton multiplayer skins – which were made available in Europe as part of a bundle – would soon be available to our community in the US and other parts of North America.

We can let you know today that the answer is YES!

UNCHARTED Rika Raja Multiplayer Skin UNCHARTED Daniel Pinkerton Multiplayer Skin

When the PlayStation Store updates on Thursday, April 1 (we’re not joking), the UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra Bundle will be available for purchase for $2.49.

What if you have already purchased all or some of Eye of Indra Episodes 2, 3, and 4? Fear not, we have you covered.

Here’s what’s going to happen:

• On Thursday, April 1, UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra Episodes 2, 3, and 4 will be TEMPORARILY removed from the Store
  • ANYONE who purchased ALL THREE Episodes (#2, 3, and 4) prior to 12:01 AM, April 1, will receive an e-mail on April 8 containing a PSN voucher code good for the FREE download of the UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra Bundle INCLUDING the Rika and Pinkerton multiplayer skins.

*IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to receive the email with your voucher code, you MUST make sure that your PSN account has a valid and working email address associated with your PSN ID. You must also make sure that you have the option to receive marketing communications checked.

• If you want the Rika and Pinkerton skins and have NOT purchased all 3 individual episodes yet, you MUST do so before all the episodes are temporarily removed on April 1.
  • Starting April 1, the ONLY way to receive the Rika and Pinkerton skins is to purchase the UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra Bundle. Buying individual episodes after this date will not make you eligible to receive the voucher code for the Bundle and skins.
  • The individual episodes will return to the Store on April 15 for $0.99 each.

We have one last bit of good news – the UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra Bundle will also be released on April 1 in Canada and Mexico, via your local PlayStation Store.

We’re really excited to finally be able to share the Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton skins with our fans in North America. Many thanks are also in order to SCEA for putting in all the extra effort to make sure everyone who have already purchased all of the Eye of Indra episodes will receive the Rika and Pinkerton skins!

Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below and we’ll do our best to answer as many of them as we can with as little bold text as possible.

PAGE 1 2 3

+ gundefined on April 3rd, 2010 at 6:21 am said:

When do you get the skins, on April 8th? Because I just bought the Bundle, but there were no skins included when I signed on to multiplayer.

+ BanzaiHeil on April 3rd, 2010 at 3:42 pm said:

I had bought all previous individual episodes and have my email set to receive marketing messages, but I never received any voucher for the bundle. Am I “S.O.L.” or is there somewhere I can go to get my voucher?

+ Xander_23 on April 3rd, 2010 at 7:56 pm said:

I have bought all the previous episodes before April 1st, and have the marketing option checked and I did not receive the code for the skins. When is it going to be emailed?

+ MrDerka on April 3rd, 2010 at 10:18 pm said:

got the skins rika is AWESOME!!! Now all ND needs 2 do is remove the $$$ cap and I will be truly happy arne meyer is this even possible

+ Jackle833 on April 4th, 2010 at 12:11 pm said:

im having the same problem as gundefined, i just bought the bundle but when i logged into uncharted, i didnt have the charater skins

+ MR_McBACoN_CriSP on April 4th, 2010 at 7:39 pm said:

Yeah i bought the bundle too but I dont have the skins. Need help I appreciate it!

+ BoNeSaW23 on April 6th, 2010 at 12:25 pm said:

Hi. I haven’t received a email for my INDRA Skins yet. When should I start panicking or where can I submit my information for someone to verify and send me a voucher? Thanks!

+ SoulWhoDreams on April 6th, 2010 at 3:57 pm said:

I enjoy seeing different skins to play against even though I always play as the skeletons. I wanted to say thanks for making a fun game, I just don’t like the cheaters. Is there a way to report them? I have a game saved of two of the top players who cheated.

One more thing Arne, if you could please answer…….Should there be an uncharted 3, would our ranks carry over or start over? Just curious. I wanted to add an idea—If there is an uncharted 3, how about giving a bonus item/skin to people who achieved a maxed out rank of level 60? Due to the amount of time level 60 players have put into enjoying the game, I think it would be neat if somehow all level 60’s got a bonus skin or something to that effect that only people who got to level 60 could acquire.. just food for thought, thanks! :)

+ gundefined on April 8th, 2010 at 5:09 am said:

@ MR_McBACON_CRisP and Jackle833 the skins are actually a seperate item in your downloads list. After purchasing the bundle there should be a file for the comics and then theres one for the skins seperatley. Took me forever to notice it.

+ Jackle833 on April 8th, 2010 at 2:06 pm said:

wow thanks alot gundefined i cant believe i didnt notice that. i thought that was my previous downloads for the old map pack haha

+ xBuTcHeRx on April 8th, 2010 at 10:38 pm said:

Hey Arne, I haven’t gotten my code yet and I bought all episodes in the day they were released months while back, why haven’t I gotten my voucher code for the skins? Its already April 8 :(

+ danielminds1 on April 9th, 2010 at 8:36 am said:

got ‘em yesterday!
Playstation rules!
Naughty Dog rules!
I rule!
=P

+ Nickbnimble on April 10th, 2010 at 9:17 pm said:

Its past the 8th and I still have not recieved the code on my e-mail. I had my psn settings correct and should have recieved the email, is there a reason why I havent recieved them they were all purchased the 30th of last month.

+ SMY36738 on April 13th, 2010 at 8:34 am said:

I am still waiting for my codes and I purchased episode 2, 3 and 4 months ago…..

+ KaiserSosate on April 13th, 2010 at 10:59 pm said:

Glad I did this months ago, release more motion comics!

PAGE 1 2 3