Driveclub

Coming to PSN this Week: Blue Toad Murder Files

Jade Tidy's Avatar + Posted by Jade Tidy on Mar 24, 2010 // Producer, Relentless Software

Jeff was kind enough to welcome me into SCEA’s offices to film an interview and record some footage to show off the forthcoming Blue Toad Murder Files for PS3/PSN. What you can’t see in the video is that they kindly supplied a background of rain and cloud, just to make me feel more at home!

(Editor’s note: You may notice some slight flickering in the video. Please note, this was caused by an issue with our capture system, NOT the game.)

Blue Toad Murder Files – The Mysteries of Little Riddle will be available on the PlayStation Store tomorrow, March 25. Episodes 1 – 3 can be bought together for $14.99 or individually for $7.49 per episode. I hope you have fun solving the puzzles and uncovering the ‘Whodunnits’ in each episodes. If you enjoy the first three episodes, there’s not long to wait until April 29 when episodes 4, 5 and 6 launch.

Happy detecting!

PAGE 1 2

+ thearcticsea on March 25th, 2010 at 4:47 am said:

Wow, what a charming lady!

Total cutie.

+ NeoHumpty on March 25th, 2010 at 8:00 am said:

Looks like all the releases today will be taking quite a chunk out of my wallet. This will be the first time since Uncharted 2 released that I’ve purchased anything from the PSN. Now there’s about 5 things for me to buy in one day. Yikes. Been waiting for this to hit the US, though. Thanks.

+ Scopitone42 on March 25th, 2010 at 1:40 pm said:

Home on a lunch break and not seeing it in the PSN Store am I missing something? I’ve been waiting ages to get this!

+ Berae on March 25th, 2010 at 5:37 pm said:

ive been waiting for this game for a while and its now available, thats awesome. Unfortunetly ill try to finish at least god of war 3 before, i can finish ff13 later but ill definitely buy this game.

+ Bulleteddy on March 25th, 2010 at 7:12 pm said:

Now this is what I’m talking about! I’m late looking at this post, but I’m about to turn on my PS3 and purchase episodes 1-3 now! I love murder mysteries and have always wanted to play games where I could try to solve them. And YES, I solved Heavy Rain’s mystery by the middle of the game…and it was one of my favorite games of all time. I can’t wait to try this one! I hope you guys are able to continue to make these unique games! 99% of games out there emphasize the murder as opposed to the mystery. Its nice to see that games where you use your mind (Brain Age doesn’t count) are still being made!

+ megamixer on March 26th, 2010 at 3:05 pm said:

This game made me feel pretty dumb right from the start… guess I need more detective training heh. Fun stuff regardless! And I’m loving this games presentation from the looks of the characters to each puzzles title card and accompanying music, it just feels right. The only sole bad thing I can think of are the trophy icons. Why are they so… generic? Yuck!

+ LILBUDDY2000 on March 27th, 2010 at 2:50 pm said:

Bought Episodes 1-3. Thx for bring more interesting material to the PS3 community.

+ YeIIoo on March 29th, 2010 at 7:20 pm said:

This game sounds like i will like it so i am going to buy it.

PAGE 1 2