Uncharted 4

Spring Fever Returns on PlayStation Network!

Ro Hernandez's Avatar + Posted by Ro Hernandez on Mar 24, 2010 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Hey PSN Folks –

Spring Fever returns! Join us as PlayStation Network celebrates exceptional games during Spring Fever, one of our biggest annual events. Find spring-inspired game sales, special content bundles and exclusive bonus items only downloadable on the PlayStation Store. This week’s offerings include Gravity Crash (PS3) and Everyday Shooter (PS3) and (PSP) each for $4.99 (regularly priced $9.99).

Each week, more PS3 and PSP game favorites and DLC will be available at big discounts. Be sure to check back every week as new sale items enter the spring spotlight with a very special bonus: With your game purchase, receive a male and female piece of the Spring Fever Home Avatar Costume as a gift.

PSN Spring Fever 2010

Collect all five to create a stylish bee outfit for male avatars and a fashion-forward flowerpot costume for females — and give your Home Avatar a new, sought-after look for the spring season! Note – you must have a valid email address for fulfillment of the Home avatar costume voucher code.

Home Bee Costume Home Flower Costume

So, catch Spring Fever with the rest of PlayStation Network and come away with great games, new content and special gifts. The big event is all season long on PlayStation Store, so visit early and check back often!

PAGE 1 2

+ TwinDad on March 24th, 2010 at 4:17 pm said:

Yea. Sales, I love Sales.

+ Redsteel_blade on March 24th, 2010 at 4:22 pm said:

i just buyed a $20 psn card and i waana know what to buy (i wanna buy something worth the money)(my wallet have $0.50 XD)
im gonna buy:
Rocket racing $4.99
Resident Evil 3 $5.99

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on March 24th, 2010 at 4:32 pm said:

One of those games better be Fat Princess

+ lostinplainsight on March 24th, 2010 at 4:34 pm said:

home is boring gravity crash sucks and i already own everyday shooter what else ya got?

+ thecoolfool on March 24th, 2010 at 4:36 pm said:

ghey

+ Fluidshine on March 24th, 2010 at 4:55 pm said:

This is awesome! I can’t wait to see what else get’s a discount!

+ Chuckbait on March 24th, 2010 at 5:05 pm said:

Trine is sweet, worth the $15 bucks…..no custom soundtracks however.

+ estallder on March 24th, 2010 at 5:16 pm said:

wow,this was the last post on the blog for today?

+ ACGdog on March 24th, 2010 at 5:19 pm said:

playstation home is dumb and a HUGE waste of time!!!! all you do is aimlessly wander some retarded city trying to get clothes and playing stupid 2D games. DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR TIME, LIKE BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2!!! THAT GAME IS SICK NASTY!!!

+ Solid-Snake-Eyes on March 24th, 2010 at 5:46 pm said:

Haha, those costumes look terrible. This is your big incentive to get people buying games, I’m gonna be motivated to buy a $5-10 game for some bumble bee hands? Not a great plan in my opinion.

+ Thrill_Kill on March 24th, 2010 at 6:14 pm said:

Everyday Shooter needs an update, badly! Trophies, DTS sound, STEREO SOUND, anything at this point would make Everyday Shooter more attractive.

Please talk to Johnathan Mak, and see if he is EVER going to give us some kind of update on that game. It could have been great, but the crackly, staticy sound is just horrible in mono, and no trophies? seriously? Come on, the game could be really great, just have it patched up for petes sakes.

+ sanji_blue on March 24th, 2010 at 7:10 pm said:

Wipeout HD Fury DLC please? =D

+ Keebzerz on March 24th, 2010 at 7:19 pm said:

Would love to take advantage of that Gravity Crash sale. Too bad my 60gb PS3 got the yellow light of death like so many others are lately while Sony continues to ignore the problem that’s becoming nearly as prevalent for launch 60gb units as the RROD was. Microsoft did the right thing for their customers with the extended warranty. Now it’s time to follow suit Sony.

+ Sekoku on March 24th, 2010 at 7:23 pm said:

How about making Mirror’s Edge DLC FREE like Europe’s finally? Come on SCEA, it’s unfair that Europe gets it for free FOR YEARS and we have to pay $10 still. At least drop it to free during this and promote it. :|

+ jvasq on March 24th, 2010 at 9:37 pm said:

wow awesome. for sure im getting everyday shooter. wow that is a steal I should call the police it’s so enticing. ^_^ i look forward to the next few weeks.

+ Raacky on March 25th, 2010 at 1:27 am said:

“you aren’t automatically entitled to the Home avatar costume pieces. However, after the 10-week campaign, the costume will be available for purchase in Home.”–that sucks..imagine..walking around on Home in a sunflower suit anyways! This is where Home has lost me, HOME needs to have an ARCADE…with tons of games

+ SpiritThief on March 25th, 2010 at 1:28 am said:

lame.

Now it looks like we are going to get the same games on sale over and over again.

+ ADAMPwns on March 25th, 2010 at 1:36 am said:

So uh, Ro.. what you’re telling us is.. we won’t be getting the whole set until the 10th week, and after the 10th week the costume goes on sale, correct?

+ xii_gloryFADES on March 25th, 2010 at 1:50 am said:

PS Network down again?

+ CDubyahS on March 25th, 2010 at 5:24 am said:

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

I like watchin’ the puddles gather rain

And all I can do is just pour some tea for two

and speak my point of view

But it’s not sane, It’s not sane

I just want some one to say to me

I’ll always be there when you wake

Ya know I’d like to keep my cheeks dry today

WEAR BEE COSTUME TO SINGSTAR LOUNGE BLIND MELON FanS!!!!!!!!!

+ Letters2Kay on March 25th, 2010 at 8:22 am said:

I don’t like the new system for DLC vouchers- wherein we are given a code to redeem online so that another code can be emailed to us to use on the PSN. Why not just give us the PSN code?? I redeemed my God of War preorder skin code on Sunday and as of Thursday, I’ve yet to receive my actual download voucher via email. Seems like a lot of unnecessary work and wasted time on both ends. Will I ever get my GoW III code?? :(

+ gukoff on March 25th, 2010 at 10:12 am said:

Good to see Everyday Shooter recognized in some way again. It’s one of those underrated PSN titles.

I predict a Trophy patch will boost the game’s sales even more. Any word?

+ Pelt_Hunter on March 25th, 2010 at 10:43 am said:

Looking forward to a $5-7 Matt Hazard sale as well as maybe even Hustle Kings (although it’s brand new), would love to get Flower at a cheap price and I’m sure I can name others.. Some are just too high to impulse buy on when the retail releases are so incendiary right now.

+ plaidfluff on March 25th, 2010 at 11:24 am said:

Regarding the costumes: you realize that worker bees are all female, and they are gathering the *male* flower pollen, right?

You’re asking us to all cross-dress!

+ StooBush on March 25th, 2010 at 11:57 am said:

So when will there be a fully-loaded PAIN bundle? There’s too many parts (and it’s too expensive) to buy everything piecemeal.

Also, if you cut that uber-Burnout bundle down by another $10, I’ll buy it immediately.

-S

+ shogun00 on March 25th, 2010 at 12:43 pm said:

Here’s hoping that “R&CF: Quest for Booty” will be part of this sale. :)

+ McMorgue on March 25th, 2010 at 2:10 pm said:

I wish they would let us know what games are going to be included in the spring fever. I want to purchase shatter today but i think its going to find its way into this sale

+ Bashr21 on March 25th, 2010 at 5:39 pm said:

@76

I second that motion. Trine should go on sale as well. And the PixelJunk bundle.

+ MakaiOokami on March 26th, 2010 at 12:57 am said:

I already bought Gravity Crash, and have 2 copies of Every Day Shooter, 1 for PSN, and 1 for PC, please explain why I need to buy the PSP version to get an item? T_T

+ IceCreamBandit on March 26th, 2010 at 4:23 am said:

umm…i bought the psp one…so how do i get this bee business?

+ beerslayer5000 on March 26th, 2010 at 8:57 am said:

i assume by weekly you mean thursday to the following thursday?

+ Hooligantuan on March 26th, 2010 at 9:27 am said:

When do the redeem codes come out? I’ve received nothing after purchasing Everyday Shooter.

+ nanavaty on March 26th, 2010 at 5:22 pm said:

You should have free games!! =)

+ didionline on March 27th, 2010 at 6:37 am said:

Sorry, how many game i have to buy for complete outfit??

+ Hooligantuan on March 27th, 2010 at 2:54 pm said:

I keep checking back for a reply to my question, but nothing yet! :D

+ onthehour on March 28th, 2010 at 7:57 pm said:

Is there a way for me to pay now (online) and download when I’m back home? I’m on vacation until 4/02, and don’t have access to my PS3. Game wasn’t sale-priced yet on the morning of 3/25, before I boarded my plane. Dammit.

+ Vextalon on March 29th, 2010 at 7:30 pm said:

I would love for the Wipeout Fury bundle to drop to half off or $20 in the store. I want to pick up Bomberman Ultra, Pixeljunk Shooter, Cuboid, Flower, Namco Essential Museum and High Velocity Bowling if they drop to $5 each. How about the Little Big Planet level kits becoming 2 for $10 or something along those lines.

Maybe the Borderlands DLC can drop to $7.50 apiece or $25 for all three, just an idea. One I know that wont happen anytime soon.

I would greatly enjoy the Motorstorm Pacific Rift expansions becoming $10 combined like Mr Beatdown said b4.

Lastly why isnt there a trophy patch for SIREN BLOOD CURSE yet, its been almost 2 years.

+ Van4U2 on March 30th, 2010 at 10:50 pm said:

I haven’t recieved my redeem codes either, when could we expect them?

+ Anamas on March 31st, 2010 at 2:47 pm said:

I bought Everyday Shooter on the 27th and still haven’t received a code for the HOME item.

+ IceCreamBandit on April 1st, 2010 at 3:51 am said:

Yeah I bought the PSP version of Everyday Shooter the day of, or the day after the sale started and I haven’t received a code either.

+ FwamTom on April 1st, 2010 at 4:48 pm said:

I would love for the Fallout 3 DLC’s to go on sale! I don’t have the GOTY edition and I don’t want to invest $50 just to play a few sidequests.

+ Elkirbster1 on April 2nd, 2010 at 7:50 pm said:

When do I get my code for the Home Avatar?

+ toyking77 on April 4th, 2010 at 3:31 pm said:

I purchased Everyday Shooter last week and Echochrome this week. I have not received an avatar voucher for either purchase. I know that my email address is valid since I did receive receipts for both purchases. How soon can we expect to see these voucher codes? Thanks.

+ vector090 on April 6th, 2010 at 9:55 pm said:

Awesome so we can get the costume in home later on. But we have to wait. Aw well better than not getting it at all I guess.

+ Northstar77 on April 9th, 2010 at 3:49 pm said:

I have purchased Echocrome last week and Killzone 2 DLC this week. I have still not received and code for home avatar pieces. What is the turn around time on getting the codes? Its not going to take as long as GoW III did is it?

+ kichiku-gunso on April 13th, 2010 at 10:34 pm said:

To Sony,

Seriously. Fallout 3 DLC, Half Price. I’ll buy all 5. I promise!!!

PAGE 1 2