Bloodborne

Celebrate TikGames/Creat Studios Dedicated PSN Publisher Page with a Half-Off Sale!

Scott Hyman's Avatar + Posted by Scott Hyman on Mar 30, 2010 // VP of Publishing, Creat Studios

And just when I thought I was out…you pull me back IN! While I’m confident that you’re all much too busy playing Wakeboarding HD and Hamsterball to focus on anything else, I have even more cool news for you that I simply must share.

TikGames/Creat Studios is proud to announce the grand opening of our new, dedicated PlayStation Network publisher page! (Here is where you imagine thundering applause, blaring trumpets and a cascade of confetti.) After launching our eighth and ninth PSN titles last week, the great, hard-working folks at PlayStation provided us with our own special place where you can always go to get our latest and greatest new games, videos, themes and wallpapers. And if you did miss anything along the way, it will be there too.

Mushroom Wars 01 Smash Cars PSN

Now, I know what you’re thinking as you’re shaking our hands and congratulating us…what’s in it for me? So glad you asked! Actually, we want to congratulate YOU, since we could never have been able to get this far without you. You deserve a little something for helping us make so many games that we had to build a new digital space to put them in.

When the publisher page launches on Thursday, April 1, our first seven titles will be on sale for 50% OFF for two weeks! Never got around to trying Magic Orbz? Grab it for $4.99! Have you wondered what all the fuss was about with Smash Cars? You can’t go wrong at $7.49! Are you curious about all the critical acclaim for Mushroom Wars? It’s a steal at $4.99. Cuboid, Mahjong Tales, Interpol and Digger HD are also available for $4.99 each for the duration of the sale.

Magic Orbz Cuboid

Now you can fill in all of your TikGames/Creat Studios gaps in your PSN collection! No longer must your list of PSN titles remain incomplete. And don’t worry… there’s plenty more on the way. TikGames/Creat Studios is devoted to PlayStation Network like nobody else, and we can’t wait to show you what’s just around the corner.

Until then, thank you again from everyone here at TikGames and Creat Studios. We love what we do, and we can’t do it without your support. Please let us know what you think of all the games in our catalog, and what else you would like to see.

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Curtisio on March 30th, 2010 at 11:04 am said:

COOL BEANS!!!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:05 am said:

Yeah, we like to think so, too, Curtisio!

+ Maguss on March 30th, 2010 at 11:05 am said:

Cuboid is amazing BTW, I love that game. I’m picking up Mushroom wars and Wakeboarding HD soon. Thanks so much for the awesome games!!!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:08 am said:

Thanks so much for playing them, Maguss! We’re so glad that you enjoy them, and you’ll have a great time with Wakeboarding HD and Mushroom Wars.

+ linebeginstoblur on March 30th, 2010 at 11:06 am said:

On behalf of many of us, thank you so much for your support. As you mentioned, it’s not often that developers will support their PSN titles as you have and that sale sounds too tempting for me to miss out on any of those games. Thanks!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:09 am said:

Well… I think it’s thanks all around. Thank YOU, linebeginstoblur, for buying and playing our games. Let us know which titles you intend to pick up.

+ FunkyTable on March 30th, 2010 at 11:07 am said:

Awesome, I’ve been waiting for a sale of mushroom wars.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:10 am said:

Ask and you shall receive! Please let us know what you think, FunkyTable.

+ reson8er on March 30th, 2010 at 11:07 am said:

Mushroom wars will be mine :) I was waiting for a sale and am glad to buy it!

Thanks Creat/Tik and congrats!

Looking forward to what comes out from you guys next.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:11 am said:

Enjoy, reson8er! And you’ll love what’s coming, like this great new ***NICE TRY!!! You thought you could get me to spill the hot new dirt, didn’t ya!!!***

Just kidding. But enjoy the games, and thanks!

+ TheManda on March 30th, 2010 at 11:07 am said:

I guess I have no excuse to not buy Mahjong Tales. I was a bit sceptical because I’ve never played mahjong, but for 5 bucks I wouldn’t mind trying. Congrats on your new publisher page, and keep the PSN titles coming!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:12 am said:

Thanks, TheManda. And no, now you really, really have no excuse, do you? I’m going to hold you to it. :-)

+ Frankie09 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:08 am said:

Thank you Creat Studios for releasing my favorite PSN game Magic Orbz. You guys rock!! Keep on releasing great games.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:13 am said:

Thanks you, Frankie09, for buying our cool game, Magic Orbz. We’re happy you like it, and we will indeed keep making great games. More is on the way soon.

+ Moosehole on March 30th, 2010 at 11:09 am said:

Awesome you guys deserve this. Magic Ball err… Orbz is one of my favorite PSN games ever.

+ TheManick on March 30th, 2010 at 11:09 am said:

Damn, already have Magic Orbz(Magic Ball when I bought it), Cuboid, Mushroom Wars and Smash Cars.

Will have to think about maybe picking up Mahjong (never played a game of Mahjong at all before), Interpol or Digger.

Interpol is a ‘find-hidden-objects’ based game, right? My wife loves those types of games.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:14 am said:

Yes, Interpol is a hide-and-seek, hidden object games. Go be nice to your wife and treat her to some Interpol. With local mulitplayer, you can play together. Ahhh…. Tik/Creat can help improve marraiges, too!

+ evildude683 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:09 am said:

Awesome, I’ll be getting Digger HD and Mushroom wars…great quality games wifie loves this studio

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:14 am said:

Thank your wife for us, evildude683. And while we’re at it… thank you!

+ freakyzeeky on March 30th, 2010 at 11:10 am said:

Hamsterball is addictingly fun (is ‘addictingly’ even is word!?!?!?)! Thanks for making such a great game… will that game have online multiplayer in the future? Please say yes… or something cryptic! o_O

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:15 am said:

I’m ASKED to say something cryptic? How cool.

OK, there will be online multiplayer in the future. For what? Oh, please… that wouldn’t be cryptic!

+ Jazzagers on March 30th, 2010 at 11:10 am said:

Any PSP games in the pipeline perhaps?

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:15 am said:

We have some VERY cool Minis on the way, which, of course play on both PSP and PS3. Announcements coming very, very soon!

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:10 am said:

WOW..THIS MEANS IM JUST GOING TO HAVE START WAITING OUT ON NEW GAMES TILL THEY ARE ON SALE..BECAUSE I DONT THINK ITS FAIR FOR THE LAYERS WHO PAID FULL PRICE TO SUPPORT YOU GUYS..BUT THOSE WHO ARE CHEAP AND DONT CARE GET A BETTER DEAL..NOT COOL! THOSE WHO PAID FULL PRICE SHOULD RECEIVE A CREDIT OR AN EXCLUSIVE SOMETHING TO SHOW HOW MUCH RESPECT AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE FOR US.):/

+ almighty-slayer on March 30th, 2010 at 11:11 am said:

Awesome deal Mr Hyman :D

Will something like this be on the way to Europe too? Europe also loves half off sales :D

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:16 am said:

I’ll keep you posted about what’s on the way for our good friends in the E-U. Stay tuned.

+ Ashkental on March 30th, 2010 at 11:12 am said:

How about Freekscape, will that be on sale too? :D

And what’s the final US Price on that?

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:18 am said:

Freekscape? Is there a game for sale by Creat called Freekscape? What could you possibly be talking about? I wonder… hmmm… what amazingly cool game from Creat called Freekscape is Ashkental referring to? ;-)

+ bdavid81 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:13 am said:

Very excited, I want Magic Ball for sure. Wish I could afford Hamster Ball too. :(

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:18 am said:

That’s Magic ORBZ to you, Mister!

But thanks, bdavid81! Whichever game you buy, we do appreciate it!

+ pelagato24 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:16 am said:

Ill be picking up Cuboid =D

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:19 am said:

What!?!?! You’ll neglect those poor, lonely other six games that cry for your attention?

Nah, that’s ok! Go show Cuboid some love.

+ FritoZ on March 30th, 2010 at 11:16 am said:

looks like a nice game!

offtopic

Could someone please tell the High Velocity Bowling Devs that the servers haven’t updated in over a month? Noone can get trophies or have their score correctly go up or down.. and noone has responded on the official forums..

thanks!

/offtopic

+ toology01 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:18 am said:

Ive been waiting for a sale on some of your games. Will be picking up mushroom wars, cuboidand magic orbz for sure. Are there also deals for the booster packs for these games? Or a deal on like the magic orbz bundle pack?

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:20 am said:

Thanks, toology01. Let me see what I can find out about the booster packs and bundles for you.

+ Bilouze on March 30th, 2010 at 11:18 am said:

funny, I just started playing Cuboid again yesterday (lv 19 in Pro mode). I know it has little chances to happen but I would love to have a new add-on for this game, or maybe a PSP version with new levels only.

+ almighty-slayer on March 30th, 2010 at 11:19 am said:

Tik/Creat are making Minis? Awesome, that’s an assured buy – will be right up there with HalfBrick as the best minis, no doubt :D

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:21 am said:

We have two Minis already: Alien Havok and Bubble Trubble. But we wouldn’t stop there, would we?

+ fedex682 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:19 am said:

Yessssssssss…Smash Cars here I come! I hope this is not a April fool’s joke. If not, you guys are great!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:21 am said:

I promise you, this is no joke. It’s not our fault that April 1st falls on a Thursday!

+ ShockMouse on March 30th, 2010 at 11:19 am said:

nYcFrEeWiLL, take a chill pill. Sales happen. Are you going to barge into the local K-Mart on a rampage every time they have a clothing sale, just because you bought your clothes at full price? Get over yourself, and grow up. These sales will seriously help boost their overall sale statistics (and net profit), as well as expose the developer to an audience who might not have given their games a try before. It’s not all about you sometimes.

Anyway, to be on-topic: I’m glad to see this sale happening, I have been holding off on Cuboid for some time and can’t wait to try it out. Hamsterball also looks like a hilariously good time, so you can expect a sale on that as well. Thanks for your support, and it’s great to see such a dedicated developer interacting with the community. Seeing you guys reply to our comments is great!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:23 am said:

Thanks for the support, ShockMouse. Enjoy Hamster Ball and Cuboid!

+ Frankie09 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:20 am said:

I’ll be getting Mushroom Wars!! I hope it will be my next favorite game on PSN.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:23 am said:

What do you mean “hope”? It *will* be your next favorite.

+ CaribouLou on March 30th, 2010 at 11:20 am said:

I own Cuboid, Magic Orbz, and just bought Hamster Ball last week. You guys make fun games and I’ll probably grab a couple of these sale titles. Keep up the great work!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:24 am said:

Thanks for the support, CaribouLou!

+ bdavid81 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:21 am said:

Oopz. Magic ORBZ! Sorry, the review linked in the above post is Magic Ball. ;) Tsk, tsk.

Loving Wakeboarding HD so far, very fun, fast paced trying to get all the items.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:24 am said:

Glad you’re enjoying Wakeboarding HD, bdavid81. I’ll pass your sentiments along to the development team.

+ Demonized on March 30th, 2010 at 11:21 am said:

Congrats on the dedicated page Creat/Tiki – you guys deserve the love from Sony.

Smash Cars is one of the most fun and accessible PSN games available imo and I thought it was well worth the full price.

I’d say to anyone tempted by it to just go ahead and grab it as it’s awesome, some nice trophies in there too!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:25 am said:

Awww… thank you Demonized. We appreciate the kind words.

+ Tyjet88 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:21 am said:

I’ve had the Mushroom Wars demo for what seems like ages now. I will be picking it up once the sale starts.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:25 am said:

Glad to hear it, Tyjet88.

+ polo155 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:22 am said:

im deffinily getting smash cars and wakeboarding hd, hope i didnt dubble post… thanks guys great games

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:25 am said:

Thanks, polo155. We hope you enjoy them both.

+ jh6269 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:22 am said:

I’ll be buying Magic Orbz! I really was interested in Mahjong Tales until I found out it was just the Mahjong solitaire.

Please consider making a real Mahjong game with up to 4 player online multi-player! I really really want a real Mahjong game for my PS3 (that’s in English).

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:26 am said:

jh, 6269, give Mahjong Tales another look. It’s not just solitaire, and it does feature multiplayer.

+ almighty-slayer on March 30th, 2010 at 11:24 am said:

You do? How did i never know this? Sorry, haha.

Oh well, look forward to the sale if you bring it to the EU :)

+ Ry-Tron on March 30th, 2010 at 11:24 am said:

nYcFrEeWiLL82 if you buy it first you get it first. Some of those games came out LAST YEAR and you’ve gotten to enjoy them the whole time. If you don’t think you got your $10 worth, then yeah, wait for sales. That said, EVERYTHING IN ANY STORE, digital or Wal-Mart, goes on sale at some point. If you were never aware of that, then I’d suggest opening your eyes; this is nothing new.

Creat/Scott, thanks for the deals and getting those of us who were mildly interested at first to put down a bit of coin on an impulse buy and a chance to get new fans of the development studio. I’ll probably be waiting for a sale on Hamsterball ;)

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:27 am said:

Thank you,Ry-Tron. Let us know what you pick up and what you’re enjoying.

+ neorudemovement on March 30th, 2010 at 11:25 am said:

smash cars is a great game, when is some dlc coming out for it already? been waiting

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:28 am said:

C’mon, now… I can’t tell you EVERYTHING in one day, can I?

+ OurDarkestHour on March 30th, 2010 at 11:25 am said:

Im new to PS3, and i was looking all around for a demo for Magic Orbz. I guess I’ll have to just risk it and buy it since all these people are saying its amazing. Playing Mushroom Wars atm :)

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:28 am said:

Glad you’re enjoying Mushroom Wars! As for Magic Orbz, all these folks couldn’t be wrong, could they?

+ NightHawk17 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:26 am said:

you guys treat us so well, with all the great games, replying to our posts, posting on the blog, and now a sale:) Thanks, and Magic Ball(will always be ball to me) still is a hoot

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:29 am said:

Thanks, Nighthawk17. OK, you can call it Magic Ball. But just you, and nobody else. If you catch anyone else doing it, report them to me.

+ Jetup on March 30th, 2010 at 11:26 am said:

Ok, I’m digging in! I really need to get me some Smash Cars. From what I played from the demo, its really good.

Mushroom Wars, Cubod, and the others….wait…I just notice that you guys have a allot of great games on the store. Keep up the great work.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:30 am said:

Thanks, Jetup! That’s why we needed to build own own digital Publisher Page on PSN. With nine titles, and more on the way, we just needed the space. ;-)

+ B1GG1N on March 30th, 2010 at 11:28 am said:

Any chance that the add-on packs for Magic Ba..Orbz will be on sale too? An add-on bundle perhaps? Also, I have been eyeing Cuboid for a while, so thanks for the sale.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:30 am said:

Checking on that, B1GG1N.

+ megamixer on March 30th, 2010 at 11:29 am said:

Well I have been meaning to give Cuboid a try…

Have you guys anything planned in the realm of PSP games/minis? You seem very focused on PS3, not that that’s necessarily a bad thing!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:31 am said:

magamixer, we already have 2 Minis: Alien Havoc and Bubble Trubble. As for more… stay tuned.

+ OurDarkestHour on March 30th, 2010 at 11:30 am said:

I guess not since Mushroom Wars is pretty epic :) Can’t wait till April 1st. Hope its not an April Fools :P

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:32 am said:

Not an April Fools, I promise. As I mentioned before, we couldn’t prevent April 1st from falling on a Thursday. We did try, though, but calendars are really tough to rearrange.

+ DANO69 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:30 am said:

POSSIBLE DLC FOR SMASH CARS…..YESSSSSSS!!!!PLEASE!!!!!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:33 am said:

Hmmm… there seems to be a demand for Smash Cars DLC. Perhaps we should do something about that.

+ jh6269 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:31 am said:

RE: #30 @ Scott Hyman,

Well, what I meant is the traditional Chinese/Japanese style Mahjong (a poker/rummy like game)… does it have that? Or is it just multiplayer solitaire (remove matching tiles)?

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:34 am said:

I believe that it does have the traditional game, but let me verify that for you.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:45 am said:

jh6269, you were right. Mahjong Tales is removing matching tiles, not the traditional Chinese/Japanese style Mahjong.

+ OurDarkestHour on March 30th, 2010 at 11:33 am said:

*Phew* haha Okay :)

+ DeadCell34 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:34 am said:

Magic Orbz and Cuboid are both awesome games. Anyone who is interested in either one of these should buy them without a hesitation.

I may end up buying a game or two from this sale, but not sure which one I would want.

Oh, and while you guys are answering questions. Me and my bro were wondering, what made Tik/Creat decide to change “Magic Ball” to “Magic Orbz”? Copyright issues with the name or something? Just curious :D

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:39 am said:

Why? Because everything in the world is just cooler when it ends in a Z! Right? Right? Stop laughing…

+ stlthriot on March 30th, 2010 at 11:34 am said:

I’ll be grabbing Cuboid and Magic Orbz here! :D

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:39 am said:

Thanks, stlthriot! Let us know what you think.

+ Exypher on March 30th, 2010 at 11:36 am said:

You guys are awesome as hell. Definitely buying Mushroom Wars and Smash Cars now.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:40 am said:

Exypher, you just made my day. It’s been too long since someone told me that I’m awesome as hell. Enjoy Mushroom Wars and Smash Cars.

+ megamixer on March 30th, 2010 at 11:37 am said:

Ah, my bad. I’ll have to go and read up on them! And now that I’ve re-read the blog post I noticed Interpol on there to which is another I’ve been eyeing up. This weeks PS store update had already been made great!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:40 am said:

Happy to be of service, megamixer. Hope you enjoy them all.

+ DANO69 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:37 am said:

@ Scott

Please do…..new tracks,new cars,monster trucks etc.
Thanx for reply.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:41 am said:

Any time, Dano69. I’ll pass the ideas along.

+ T3mpr1x on March 30th, 2010 at 11:40 am said:

NICE! I think I’ll finally pick up Cuboid then. Probably some other title that I don’t have as well. Love Magic Orbz btw. And as usual great job answering a huge majority of the blog comments!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:42 am said:

Thanks, T3mpr1x. I’m trying to keep up, but I’m always a comment or two behind. Don’t you people know that I have work to do? How am I supposed to get gold crowns on all 20 levels of Wakeboarding HD if I’m stuck here typing responses? ;-)

+ OurDarkestHour on March 30th, 2010 at 11:40 am said:

I might just get Magic Orbz today. I don’t think I can wait 2 days haha.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:43 am said:

It’s OK, I understand. It’s always there for you, just waiting. Enjoy!

+ vinnyg32 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:44 am said:

cool. I bought hamster ball over the weekend. its fun. I’m going to check out more of your titles this weekend now:)

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:45 am said:

Thanks, vinnyg32. Glad to know that you’re enjoying Hamster Ball. Please let us know what else you pick up.

PAGE 1 2 3