No Man's Sky

Celebrate TikGames/Creat Studios Dedicated PSN Publisher Page with a Half-Off Sale!

Scott Hyman's Avatar + Posted by Scott Hyman on Mar 30, 2010 // VP of Publishing, Creat Studios

And just when I thought I was out…you pull me back IN! While I’m confident that you’re all much too busy playing Wakeboarding HD and Hamsterball to focus on anything else, I have even more cool news for you that I simply must share.

TikGames/Creat Studios is proud to announce the grand opening of our new, dedicated PlayStation Network publisher page! (Here is where you imagine thundering applause, blaring trumpets and a cascade of confetti.) After launching our eighth and ninth PSN titles last week, the great, hard-working folks at PlayStation provided us with our own special place where you can always go to get our latest and greatest new games, videos, themes and wallpapers. And if you did miss anything along the way, it will be there too.

Mushroom Wars 01 Smash Cars PSN

Now, I know what you’re thinking as you’re shaking our hands and congratulating us…what’s in it for me? So glad you asked! Actually, we want to congratulate YOU, since we could never have been able to get this far without you. You deserve a little something for helping us make so many games that we had to build a new digital space to put them in.

When the publisher page launches on Thursday, April 1, our first seven titles will be on sale for 50% OFF for two weeks! Never got around to trying Magic Orbz? Grab it for $4.99! Have you wondered what all the fuss was about with Smash Cars? You can’t go wrong at $7.49! Are you curious about all the critical acclaim for Mushroom Wars? It’s a steal at $4.99. Cuboid, Mahjong Tales, Interpol and Digger HD are also available for $4.99 each for the duration of the sale.

Magic Orbz Cuboid

Now you can fill in all of your TikGames/Creat Studios gaps in your PSN collection! No longer must your list of PSN titles remain incomplete. And don’t worry… there’s plenty more on the way. TikGames/Creat Studios is devoted to PlayStation Network like nobody else, and we can’t wait to show you what’s just around the corner.

Until then, thank you again from everyone here at TikGames and Creat Studios. We love what we do, and we can’t do it without your support. Please let us know what you think of all the games in our catalog, and what else you would like to see.

+ OurDarkestHour on March 30th, 2010 at 11:44 am said:

Haha so tempting :D Good job with keeping up with all the comments!

+ DeadCell34 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:45 am said:

“Why? Because everything in the world is just cooler when it ends in a Z! Right? Right? Stop laughing…”

WorkZ for me, good answer haha. I’m really thinking about getting Mushroom Wars now. I never did much research on it til just now and it looks pretty fun.

Keep releasing those great games guys and congrats!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:46 am said:

Thanks, DeadCell34. Let us know what you think of Mushroom Wars, and we’ll keep working on the new games.

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:46 am said:

FOR ALL THOSE WHO REPLYED..TO MY COMMENT..YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT…MAN HOW CAN I HAVE MISSED THAT..YOU GUYS SHOULD BE GAME ADVERTISERS ..WOW…IT SUCKS THEY NOT PAYING YOU THOUGH..OOH WELL..LIKE I SAID B4 IM JUST GONA BE A CHEAP BASTERD FROM NOW ON..AND WAIT TILL EVERY GAME I SEE ON PSN IS ON SALE..THANKS FOR “OPENING MY EYES”..>:P

+ BigBoss712 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:47 am said:

Cool stuff and congrats, I’m getting Mushroom Wars, will check the others later on. =)

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:48 am said:

Thanks, BigBoss712! Enjoy!

+ linebeginstoblur on March 30th, 2010 at 11:50 am said:

Just saw you guys reply and it’s already on page 2. :P If you’re curious what games I have and intend to buy, I love–and play often–Cuboid and Mahjong Tales, and I’ve been very close to getting Magic Orbz and Digger HD, so once they’re on sale, expect me to jump on those immediately. I’m going to have to consider the others too, but I don’t have much money at the moment; however, that also means that, if there’s a time to get these, it’s now. :P Between this and PSN’s store-wide Spring Fever sale, I’ll be busy for a while. lol

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 11:52 am said:

Please let us know how you enjoy Magic Orbz and Digger HD!

+ OurDarkestHour on March 30th, 2010 at 11:56 am said:

Just bought Magic Orbz, I’ll tell you guys what I think of it later on, but I’m sure I’ll love it :D

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:51 pm said:

Looking forward to your impressions!

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:56 am said:

OOH AND JUST FOR THE RECORD..ALL THE GAMES I PURCHASED FULL PRICE WERE GREAT! IM NOT HATING ON THE GAMES..JUST THE PRICE CUTS..AND THOSE CHEAP BASTARDS WHO GET THEM FOR LESS..ALTHOUGH I AM GOING TO BECOME ONE OF THEM FROM NOW ON..SO I SHALL NO LONGER HATE ON THEM:p
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GAME DEVS..I SHALL SUPPORT YOU..LATER DOWN THE LINE..LOL

+ KazeEternal on March 30th, 2010 at 11:57 am said:

Not bad. Considering…… It Only Takes Away Features.

+ polo155 on March 30th, 2010 at 11:58 am said:

are u guys doing any smash car content for home, i wouldnt mind some shirts/ car seat couches or ornimants..thanks again.. let me kno if ya need some hip music for them apps/games, i make it all:) keep it up guys!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:51 pm said:

Cool idea. I’ll pass it along.

+ The1stMJC on March 30th, 2010 at 12:00 pm said:

Looks like being a cheap bas**** has paid off big time.

+ jh6269 on March 30th, 2010 at 12:01 pm said:

RE: #41 @ Scott Hyman

Thank you for the reply Scott about Mahjong Tales (please consider a traditional Chinese/Japanese Mahjong game for PSN–I would love to buy one)! Mahjong Tales DLC/Expansion pack???

;)

Thanks again!

+ DANO69 on March 30th, 2010 at 12:12 pm said:

Oh….and if I may add to my “SMASH CARS” comment. Just because online is not that popular. Doesn’t mean single player isn’t.

+ daniel3334 on March 30th, 2010 at 12:12 pm said:

i own all of yalls games except wakeboard and hamsterball. the reason i dont have those 2 is i havent been online in a week or so. but i will get them tonight or tomorrow. glad to hear about the sale, maybe the ppl who havent bought them all will now!!! they all are worth every dime they ask for them!! keep up the great work Tik/Creat!! my family luvs u guys!!

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:52 pm said:

Thanks for the love, daniel3334! We couldn’t do it with you.

+ NESGamepro on March 30th, 2010 at 12:16 pm said:

Is this part of the Spring Fever sale or is it separate?

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:53 pm said:

While we think the Spring Fever sale is quite cool, this is all Tik/Creat, all the time.

+ Chat0076 on March 30th, 2010 at 12:16 pm said:

Very cool. I need to check out these titles soon. Hamster ball looks fun.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:53 pm said:

Thanks, CHat0076.

And, in case you weren’t sure… Hamster Ball looks fun because Hamste Ball *IS* fun!

+ r-nice on March 30th, 2010 at 12:17 pm said:

I did enjoy the Mushroom Wars demo. It’s different from other tower defense games.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:54 pm said:

Thanks, r-nice. That’s what our designers set out to do. They wanted to make a tower defense style of game that played to the strengths of the PS3, and brought new players to the experience. Glad you like it!

+ lenandude on March 30th, 2010 at 12:32 pm said:

Are you also having a sale on Wakeboarding HD? I was interested in getting that one.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:55 pm said:

Sorry, lenandude. Wakeboarding HD and Hamster Ball are full price for now. But, with seven other titles on sale, you’ll be sure to find something cool to buy and play.

+ AKGermany on March 30th, 2010 at 12:32 pm said:

I’ve actually been waiting for a sale of Mushroom Wars, will get it for sure.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:55 pm said:

Thanks, AKGermany. Let us know what you think.

+ JKC31 on March 30th, 2010 at 12:33 pm said:

You guys make the PSN worth updating and losing features. Never got Mushroom Wars as I think it might not be for me. Well I thought that way about HamsterBall and I was flat out wrong. Your games are fun and your posts are enjoyable to read.

+ RoecraticA on March 30th, 2010 at 12:37 pm said:

wow you sure know how to reply!!! grrrr… if only more devs,managers,etc.would reply more often.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:56 pm said:

We try to do this as often as we can. There’s no better way to understand what players want to play than to chat with you all directly and ask. Please keep the comments and ideas coming, even the critical ones. Everything you write to us gets read and discussed.

+ DarkAkatosh on March 30th, 2010 at 12:37 pm said:

Definitely getting Digger HD. Will the Magic Orbz bundle pack also be 50% off?

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:57 pm said:

Hope you enjoy Digger HD. Still trying to find out about the bundles.

+ Berae on March 30th, 2010 at 12:37 pm said:

Nice, an interpol game with full screen pictures 1080p and more difficult would be awesome.
Anyway thanks for your games

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:57 pm said:

Hope you enjoy Digger HD. Still trying to find out about the bundles.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:57 pm said:

Oops… wrong comment above. Thanks for the insight about Interpol. I’ll pass it along.

+ TigerLust on March 30th, 2010 at 12:38 pm said:

Hey Scott,

Thanks for the great sale! Already have mushroom wars, and will pick up some of these… One of those who wants it all, like toology01 (post 19), was wondering if you have any news for us on the Magic Orbz Bundle Pack sale?!?

+ poodude on March 30th, 2010 at 12:42 pm said:

Yes! Now I can finally get Smash Cars, I’ve been meaning to pick it up.

Oh BTW, Wakeboarding HD rocks! It takes some getting used to at first (especially for someone like me who doesn’t play these types of games) but in the end it’s a hell of a lot of fun.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:58 pm said:

So happy that you’re enjoying Wakeboarding HD, poodude! We hoped it would be accessible to everyone, and the kind of game that grabs all players.

+ JetSetFuture on March 30th, 2010 at 12:44 pm said:

Nice Godfather III reference at the start of your post. Congratulations on all the success and on securing your own private oasis (i.e., publisher page) on PSN. It’s well deserved. Looking forward to more exciting games.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 12:59 pm said:

You noticed that one, eh? If only the rest of the film were as good as that quote.

Thanks for the kind words, JetSetFuture.

+ UDFLYER20 on March 30th, 2010 at 12:48 pm said:

Can someone say title updates to SmashcarZ and Mushroom WarZ??? :P

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 1:00 pm said:

Uh oh… I think UDFLYER20 is on to me…

+ Azure_FZ on March 30th, 2010 at 12:54 pm said:

Some of you are (whats the word). Calling people cheap because they get the game now, instead of day one, just makes you look like a crybaby. I’m not a cheap ass because I decide to buy the game later. You’re only crying like a baby , because you bought it before the sale. Not once in a period of PSN marketing will you ever get compensation for purchasing the game before the sale. Get over it. Were not cheap bastards , we just have more sense then you.

BTW TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOU LOOK TOUGH GOOD JOB :).

That said, I’ll pick of magic orbz, and mushroom wars (maybe), and wake boarding HD.

+ OurDarkestHour on March 30th, 2010 at 12:56 pm said:

Been playing it and I love it so far :)

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 1:00 pm said:

Awww right! Glad you’re enjoying it.

+ Demonhunter84 on March 30th, 2010 at 12:57 pm said:

Digger HD is mine on Thursday. Great job on this awesome sale coming up this week. I might as well pick up Magic Orb for $5 as its been one that I wanted to buy but glad that this sale is coming up.

+ Scott Hyman on March 30th, 2010 at 1:01 pm said:

Thanks, Demonhunter84. We’re sure you’ll have fun.

+ Ghost_Shrimp on March 30th, 2010 at 12:58 pm said:

Awesome, I am finally going to get magic orbz.

+ jimmyfoxhound on March 30th, 2010 at 1:02 pm said:

Ok, you’re all so nice and this is a cool sale. I’ll support ya! :D hmmm, now which game to get..

+ OurDarkestHour on March 30th, 2010 at 1:03 pm said:

:) I’ll be getting Digger HD on thursday probably. You guys are awesome!

+ Lolsa1 on March 30th, 2010 at 1:06 pm said:

I played the demo for smash cars, I’m definentaly going to be picking it up.

+ JaySL70 on March 30th, 2010 at 1:08 pm said:

I know you guys are a small dev team but it’d be cool to see a amusement park game using the concept of (Create-Play-Share), kind of like rollercoaster tycoon series. If any of you have some time please check the atari forums (www.ataricommunity.com) and see what people have done not only in terms of parks creation but also in the custom scenery forum, you’ll be amazed with the stuff they came up with. Keep up the wonderful work. ;)

+ spatsnaz on March 30th, 2010 at 1:09 pm said:

Been eyeing Smash Cars for a while, might pick it up now. Thanks!

+ OurDarkestHour on March 30th, 2010 at 1:09 pm said:

@Lolsa1 Where do you find the demo 0.o I’m new to PS3

+ improperlyaged on March 30th, 2010 at 1:15 pm said:

why is the blog post about sony possibly engaging in an illegal business practice has not received a single response and yet the developers here have posted 65!!!!!!!!!!! I would seriously like to thank u guys for being great and taking the time to interact with ur fanbase. Unfortunately i will not be able to take part in the sale of these great titles as i will not be updating my system and will therefore be ILLEGALLY restricted from accessing the internet and the psn and store. Too bad i probably would’ve picked up smash cars and magic orbs at those prices. well good luck guys u make great games. mushroom wars is crazy fun.

+ starBlinky01 on March 30th, 2010 at 1:17 pm said:

I really want to try HamsterBall, it looks really fun.

And I think I am going to buy SmashCars now that its on sale. I loved the demo so much, I am puzzled as to why this didn’t get higher reviews.

+ Bilouze on March 30th, 2010 at 1:21 pm said:

Will there be a similar sale on the European PS Store as well ?

+ WWESuperstar on March 30th, 2010 at 1:23 pm said:

Definitely grabbing Mushroom Wars!! The demo was awesome. Thank You

+ WWESuperstar on March 30th, 2010 at 1:28 pm said:

Also, I had to do a double take when I saw the number of replies from you. That’s really cool 8), makes me wanna buy more $$$

+ Neverendin on March 30th, 2010 at 1:29 pm said:

We had so much fun playing sumo mode on Hamster Ball the other night. We invented our own game mode within sumo. It was tag, one person was it while the others ran away from him, it was pretty hilarious because when someone would get too close to us we’d just roll off the edge. If only this could become an official mode in the full game. *hint* *hint*

+ megalodonshark on March 30th, 2010 at 1:30 pm said:

YAWN!!!!!
how about taking some of the older games and updating them the way nectaris was updated a few months ago?
i mean alot of those games were incredible fun and could just use some graphic polishing and maybe some gameplay tweaking.
otherwise keep up your good work and keep coming up with some new ideas and games

+ ode2code on March 30th, 2010 at 1:46 pm said:

So of these games – which ones are the best?

+ Callahan09 on March 30th, 2010 at 1:50 pm said:

Nice! I have all your games except Interpol and Mushroom Wars. I loved the Mushroom Wars demo, but I’ve been waiting for a sale, and here it comes, so you guys just sold yourselves some Mushroom Wars!

+ polo155 on March 30th, 2010 at 2:11 pm said:

please do a smash cars and wakeboarding for psp go, i play it equally as much. And Dynamic Themes.

+ SpyDudeFX on March 30th, 2010 at 2:12 pm said:

I have and love Magic Orbz, Cuboid, Digger, Mahjong and Interpol. All great HD games with great sound, so this sale doesn’t apply to me. Any plans to introduce DLC for Interpol? I love that game, got 100% in two nights.

+ FunkyTable on March 30th, 2010 at 2:19 pm said:

I’m getting Mushroom Wars, it’s a done deal. But I went ahead and researched the other games on the sale list and was intrigued by Cuboid. But I generally don’t like purchasing things without a demo. Any chance we could get a demo for Cuboid? I don’t even care if it’s before the sale ends, but that would be nice.

+ sNsKid on March 30th, 2010 at 2:37 pm said:

I’m going to have to pick up a couple of games while they are half for sure. :3

+ dsigns209 on March 30th, 2010 at 2:40 pm said:

Any chance for that dominoes game to come to PSN?