Minecraft PS4

Celebrate TikGames/Creat Studios Dedicated PSN Publisher Page with a Half-Off Sale!

Scott Hyman's Avatar + Posted by Scott Hyman on Mar 30, 2010 // VP of Publishing, Creat Studios

And just when I thought I was out…you pull me back IN! While I’m confident that you’re all much too busy playing Wakeboarding HD and Hamsterball to focus on anything else, I have even more cool news for you that I simply must share.

TikGames/Creat Studios is proud to announce the grand opening of our new, dedicated PlayStation Network publisher page! (Here is where you imagine thundering applause, blaring trumpets and a cascade of confetti.) After launching our eighth and ninth PSN titles last week, the great, hard-working folks at PlayStation provided us with our own special place where you can always go to get our latest and greatest new games, videos, themes and wallpapers. And if you did miss anything along the way, it will be there too.

Mushroom Wars 01 Smash Cars PSN

Now, I know what you’re thinking as you’re shaking our hands and congratulating us…what’s in it for me? So glad you asked! Actually, we want to congratulate YOU, since we could never have been able to get this far without you. You deserve a little something for helping us make so many games that we had to build a new digital space to put them in.

When the publisher page launches on Thursday, April 1, our first seven titles will be on sale for 50% OFF for two weeks! Never got around to trying Magic Orbz? Grab it for $4.99! Have you wondered what all the fuss was about with Smash Cars? You can’t go wrong at $7.49! Are you curious about all the critical acclaim for Mushroom Wars? It’s a steal at $4.99. Cuboid, Mahjong Tales, Interpol and Digger HD are also available for $4.99 each for the duration of the sale.

Magic Orbz Cuboid

Now you can fill in all of your TikGames/Creat Studios gaps in your PSN collection! No longer must your list of PSN titles remain incomplete. And don’t worry… there’s plenty more on the way. TikGames/Creat Studios is devoted to PlayStation Network like nobody else, and we can’t wait to show you what’s just around the corner.

Until then, thank you again from everyone here at TikGames and Creat Studios. We love what we do, and we can’t do it without your support. Please let us know what you think of all the games in our catalog, and what else you would like to see.

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Kirkpad on March 30th, 2010 at 2:44 pm said:

You guys should change the name Cuboid to Brickz (to match Magic Orbz), then I will get it. The name just isn’t cool enough yet.

;-)

+ Jeigh on March 30th, 2010 at 3:24 pm said:

Aw, yeah!!

Consider Magic Orbz and Mushroom Wars sold!! =)

+ Jeigh on March 30th, 2010 at 3:25 pm said:

Oh, and I already have Cuboid, but you can count it if you want.

+ Glacier928 on March 30th, 2010 at 3:28 pm said:

wow…i literally just bought Cuboid with the expansion packs a few days ago…oh well, great game regardless!

+ brandonwha on March 30th, 2010 at 4:17 pm said:

I’ll be sure to pick up mushroom wars .

+ TubaDude49 on March 30th, 2010 at 4:29 pm said:

Is Wakeboarding HD on sale?

+ Lil_Mermaid_Girl on March 30th, 2010 at 4:46 pm said:

Yay I have been wanting Mushroom Wars since it first came out but have been putting off buying it can’t wait to get it on sale. I’ve also been wanting Mahjong Tales might get that too.

+ UnholierThanThou on March 30th, 2010 at 5:20 pm said:

RAWK!!! Think I’ll be gettin’ me some Orbz…

+ KILLZONE79 on March 30th, 2010 at 5:44 pm said:

Tik games and creat studios are #1 PSN debveloper in my books
i’ve boughten smash cars on day 1, fun as hell

i havent bought the others yet, though i played all the demos from tik games/creat studios.

one for thing

loving the support from you guys.

+ Link01 on March 30th, 2010 at 5:54 pm said:

will this be on Amazon too? :)

+ acerazer1 on March 30th, 2010 at 6:40 pm said:

Awesome, perfect time to pick up Digger and Interpol. Maybe Mushroom Wars, and then I will have them all! Now to 100% them…

+ Destiny89 on March 30th, 2010 at 6:53 pm said:

Epic! i’ll buy everything :P

+ CyborgGreyFox on March 30th, 2010 at 7:01 pm said:

Awesome! You guys are one of my favorite PSN developer! The girlfriend is keeping me from buying games because I wasted a bunch of money on other games and music albums, so I’ll miss the sale, but I’m definitely going to pick up a few of your games when the time is right. Hamster Ball and Waveboarding are on my radar right now. Smash Cars and Digger HD would have been my sale games. Oh well, until then I have Cuboid and Magic Orbz to keep me busy!!

+ jadhav on March 30th, 2010 at 10:12 pm said:

Is there any chance of mushroom wars coming on psp minis ?

+ JonJonXD on March 31st, 2010 at 6:41 am said:

Sounds awesome. I love my PSN sales.

I loved Magic Orbz and I’ve been curious about Interpol and Mushroom Wars.

+ purplestream on March 31st, 2010 at 1:59 pm said:

i hope wakeboarding is on sale. i would buy that for sure

+ KATO-LEE on March 31st, 2010 at 11:11 pm said:

WHY ARE WE GETTING SHAFFTED ON STAR WARS COSTUMES ?

+ Hooligantuan on April 1st, 2010 at 2:10 pm said:

See, this dude Scott leaves comments all over the place like a madman. This is how it SHOULD be!

Too many quite developers out there!

+ Hooligantuan on April 1st, 2010 at 2:10 pm said:

Oh lordy, I said “quite” instead of “quiet” – arrrghhhhh.

+ azzezino on April 2nd, 2010 at 4:40 pm said:

Anyone besides me having problems with Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom? It prompts for an update to version 1.01, but when I hit “ok” the game makes my PS3 crash and reboot without ever updating the game.

+ engelthefallen on April 2nd, 2010 at 6:17 pm said:

Great sale, games converted me to a fan of the company. Grabbed Orbz, Cuboid, Mushroom Wars and went back to grab Digger.

+ GoTDirt on April 4th, 2010 at 2:29 am said:

PLEASE FIX Mahjong Tales, (divided by zero?) tries to update itself and immediately reboots PS3 on every attempt to run it. Bought for my mother (digger & magic orbz run fine).

+ Trainingguy on April 5th, 2010 at 7:51 pm said:

the Bundle pack for Magic Orbz needs a better description to indicate exactly what you are getting for your $13.99. Since the other add on content is just $2.99 each, it seems odd that this set of 4 would be 13.99, unless some of the earlier add ons had more levels or something. FYI, our family LOVES Mushroom wars–except that it was hard to get my wife to do anything but play it until she beat it. Now she wants some additional levels to play! Keep up the great work. Just picked up Digger HD and will probably get another title or 2 while the sale is on.

PAGE 1 2 3