Bloodborne

Meet The Tester Cast Members Amped and Cyrus in PlayStation Home Tomorrow

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar + Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Mar 30, 2010 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

Last week we got to know Big D and Nauseous during their special appearance in PlayStation Home. Both had hilarious things to say about their experiences on The Tester and we found out more about what happened when the cameras weren’t rolling. Many of you have been asking about two of the strongest contestants Amped and Cyrus. Well, due to popular demand, both are scheduled to appear in The Tester PlayStation Home Theater tomorrow, March 31 from 6PM PDT/9 PM EDT – 7:30 PM PDT/10:30 PM EDT.

Amped and Cyrus Home Billboard

Now, with only two episodes left in the series, the competition gets really intense and ‘Amped’ and ‘Cyrus’ both have a serious shot at winning it all. Come meet them in PlayStation Home on Wednesday night.

And remember, Episode 7 “Killer Memory” debuts this Thursday and the Season Finale is one week later on April 8. Look forward to seeing you in PlayStation Home.

PAGE 1 2

+ filthyvillain on March 30th, 2010 at 7:43 pm said:

@dave910671 – The only people that won’t update are the 1% of PS3 owners that actually care about running Linux on the PS3. GeoHot hasn’t done anything on the PS3 yet, and you can tell since he has no video proof at all. GeoHot is just another egomaniac that thinks he is more important than he is thanks to to people like you.

+ gdogg666 on March 30th, 2010 at 7:55 pm said:

……………..

+ DEADMANWALKING01 on March 30th, 2010 at 8:11 pm said:

Awesome! I was never able to find Luge and Doc that last time. Hopefully I’ll have more luck this time.

+ COMBATCSOLDIER on March 31st, 2010 at 4:56 am said:

I like cyrus and amped. Luge was meh over all and doc… dont get me started on the beerios fake ass marine. Marines dont act like that. I bet he was a pencil pusher. Doc is a first class loser and a disgrace to my uniform.

+ DarkGabriel21 on March 31st, 2010 at 6:09 am said:

Yeah, I just recently started watching these and I wouldn’t mind seeing what these “Testers” have to say about this experience. I’m getting on tonight, to see what they might say.

+ young_gamer2010 on April 2nd, 2010 at 2:40 pm said:

cool show and i am looking forward to the next eps of the tester and between me and you guys nauseous going to win and become the next playstation tester and i like that dude he is funny

+ SLURPEE__QUEEN on April 9th, 2010 at 11:28 pm said: