PS4-The Order

PlayStation Eye Chat: Shatter Multiplayer

Chris Morell's Avatar + Posted by Chris Morell on Mar 30, 2010 // Senior Social Media Specialist

Shatter is easily one of my favorite PSN games from last year. So when we heard rumblings of multiplayer and other modes/features coming to the game, we went to go straight to the source for all the details.

So I’d like to welcome back Mario Wynands, Managing Director and Co-Founder of Sidhe, whom you originally met here. If you still haven’t downloaded Shatter on PSN/PS3, you’ll get a nice intro to the game in this video. But beyond that, Mario talks about some in-the-works stuff including Home integration, the inclusion of multiplayer modes and even the release of the game’s soundtrack. And if you make it to the end of the video, you’ll get a close-up of the physical CD version of the soundtrack, which you can snag by paying close attention to our Twitter feed today.

PAGE 1 2

+ robertmc8 on March 30th, 2010 at 7:01 pm said:

Awesome I love shatter :) I reach 60 million in Stage one hehe :) I got over 320 million in whole game But you have play 4 hours straight to get your highest score.

+ robertmc8 on March 30th, 2010 at 7:19 pm said:

my bad over 312 million hehe

+ Jeigh on March 30th, 2010 at 7:21 pm said:

Unless these guys have come across the problem of having too much money, I doubt such a sizeable expansion (in relation to the original product) is going to be free. Maybe $3.99 (a nice spot) or $4.99.

+ NoxNoctisUmbra on March 30th, 2010 at 8:39 pm said:

It seems I need to check the game out :)

+ lusid1 on March 31st, 2010 at 12:41 am said:

Whatever. Isn’t discussion of anything else irrelevant until the OtherOS issue is peacefully resolved?

+ Hayes_90 on March 31st, 2010 at 1:52 am said:

Wow, when I first heard about multiplayer for Shatter I thought it would revolve around competitive modes. I never would’ve guessed Sidhe would go with Co-Op. Sounds interesting, a definite purchase from me :)

+ Army_of_Lefty on March 31st, 2010 at 3:53 am said:

good interview man. i think its cool to have a chat about a game like that over PSEye. really cool. now im actually interested in getting this game

+ Egz-Onine on March 31st, 2010 at 4:09 am said:

Can’t wait. I loved the music. And multiplayer sounds like a ton of fun. I am hoping for online multiplayer…

+ RolexDPracer on March 31st, 2010 at 6:07 am said:

Very cool. I’ll be be playing for sure.

+ BananaFish on March 31st, 2010 at 7:14 am said:

Any chance for Custom Soundtrack support?! The muzak in this game isn’t bad but I’d MUCH RATHER play while listening to my own tunes!

+ pgsdi on March 31st, 2010 at 7:42 am said:

Senior Specialist, Social Media ??? seriously…

+ ele_114 on April 2nd, 2010 at 4:27 am said:

hey i want to know how the xbox 360 got new maps on modern warfare 2 and we havent got anything. This really upset me and my buddys we are very dispointed in ps3. We what are maps and we need some answer on what going on. Please let me know something.

+ drunkenNATIVE on April 3rd, 2010 at 10:32 pm said:

I liked the soud track did the flower ST come out too as a limited release on psn? but i think shatter should be up dated to 3d

+ BigBangBear on April 4th, 2010 at 7:07 am said:

This was a must have for me since I was an Arkanoid addict back in the day. Really enjoyed this and am happy to see the updates being made.

+ triple_lei on April 5th, 2010 at 5:23 pm said:

Got my soundtrack today! :) Thanks!

PAGE 1 2