Bloodborne

NEW PSP “Big Boss” Pack for METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER

Kristin Neirinckx's Avatar + Posted by Kristin Neirinckx on Apr 08, 2010 // Marketing Manager, PSP

Hi everyone! A few weeks ago, we announced the METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER PSP Entertainment Pack will be available in the U.S. and Canada.

METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER PSP Entertainment Pack

We have something very special for all of you ULTIMATE fans out there! Launching with the game on June 8, you can pick an exclusive limited edition “Big Boss” Pack for METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER, which will be available only at GameStop locations in the U.S. for $199.99 (MSRP). This premium package combines the highly anticipated title from legendary developer Hideo Kojima with a “Camouflage” PSP-3000 system, which was inspired by the Central American setting for the game.

METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER Big Boss Pack 1

So, what’s in it you ask? The limited-edition “Big Boss” Pack will include the following:

• “Camouflage” PSP-3000 system
  • METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER game on UMD
  • Voucher for in-game content unlockable early on in the game
  • PlayStation Network downloadable movie voucher — title to be announced
  • 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo
  • Premium carrying case

METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER is amongst the first of several premiere PSP titles from both first and third-party publishers coming in 2010. Don’t forget — make sure you mark your calendars for June 8, when the stand alone METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER game on UMD, METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER PSP Entertainment Pack and “Big Boss” Pack will each be available.

As always, we look forward to hearing you comment and enjoy!

113 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ raggedglory on April 10th, 2010 at 8:35 pm said:

Does that mean Canada isn’t getting the big boss pack?

+ TheLastNinja- on April 11th, 2010 at 10:06 pm said:

*sigh* Sony, you and other publishers need to stop giving certain stores “exclusives” I’m gonna be getting a Sony Style gift card and I would gladly have bought the Big Boss pack if it were on the Sony Style site or at a Sony Style store, but seeing as you always give Gamestop exclusives, I’m gonna have to miss out. :(

+ KingRat2314 on April 12th, 2010 at 10:56 am said:

It’s funny how game devs hate gamestop for their used games business, but always give them exclusive stuff.

+ Devil240Z on April 12th, 2010 at 3:37 pm said:

Is that an “its always sunny in philadelphia” avatar?

if so, AWESOME!

+ saintaqua on April 13th, 2010 at 8:10 pm said:

Already preordered and paid in full on the Big Boss edition! What a great deal.

+ TakeUrBestShot on April 14th, 2010 at 11:45 am said:

I have a PSP 1000, but that doesn’t mean squat because I’m buying the Big Boss Pack! I pre-ordered it (the Big Boss pack) on Gamestop.com a few days ago. I was going to get the Spirited Green bundle via Amazon but changed my mind without hesitation. The Camo PSP looks better to me, I think the Green would get on my nerves after a little while.

Glad to see we’re getting a bundle that would normally be exclusive to Japan.

+ mr_snickerz on April 15th, 2010 at 7:31 pm said:

Hah! Forget the PSP Go, i’m gettin this!

+ EvilRandomHero on April 16th, 2010 at 4:57 pm said:

Hell Yea. Just Pre Ordered the Big Boss Bundle. Its Gonna Be So Awesome. Ima Trade In My Limited Edition PSP For This One. Yup.

+ Kimberlin on April 17th, 2010 at 1:06 pm said:

I ordered the Big Boss Bundle the day it was announced and I still may get the green version as well so I can play co op with my friends with out PSPs

+ EFMJ1231979 on April 20th, 2010 at 7:45 am said:

Now that has got to be cool and amazing.

+ alegis84 on April 26th, 2010 at 12:27 am said:

I hope its not for the U.S. and Canada only.

Really like to buy this Big Boss package (because i dont have a PSP, yet) here in Germany!

I dont understand why many Packages are just available in a few Countrys…

+ weezyf85 on May 3rd, 2010 at 6:59 am said:

WELL IM SELLING MY RED KRATOS AND DEFENITLY PREORDERING THIS ONE ASAP–I LOVE–SONYY!!!

+ walkers-pajamas on May 4th, 2010 at 11:15 pm said:

US only. Canada gets screwed like the rest of the world on this one.

PAGE 1 2 3