Minecraft PS4

Huge Announcement: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Trailer Revealed!

John Diamonon's Avatar + Posted by John Diamonon on Apr 20, 2010 // Product Marketing Manager, Capcom

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Marvel vs Capcom 3 unveiled!

For more information, visit —

Welcome to the New Age of Pringles. Coming Spring 2011. ‘Nuff said.

4,836 Comments   66 Replies

PAGE 1 2 3 4 97

+ tenshin78 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:26 am said:

I have read that it will be 3D, the gameplay 2D and will have ALL previous Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters + new ones, there will be A LOT of characters, Im hoping that quality doesnt get lost in quantity.
This looks really sweet.

+ Archonik on April 20th, 2010 at 8:27 am said:

OH. MY. GOD. BEST NEWS EVER! LOVE YOU GUYS!

+ Vengeful-Chaos on April 20th, 2010 at 8:27 am said:

When do we find out the specifics?

+ almighty-slayer on April 20th, 2010 at 8:27 am said:

Hey John, if you are in a giving mood, remember how much you love me and want to send me a code for something ;)

John Diamonon's Avatar

+ John Diamonon on April 20th, 2010 at 8:34 am said:

remind me again…

+ nunchuck_kid on April 20th, 2010 at 8:29 am said:

So John, I see you have a Fei Long avatar. Will Fei Long make an appearance on MVC3? I sure hope so I wanna see the dragon in acton. waataahhhhhhhh!!!!! LOL

+ Capt-Fury- on April 20th, 2010 at 8:29 am said:

where are my capcom avatars John D.?

+ Carl-G on April 20th, 2010 at 8:30 am said:

More old Capcom games for PSN PLEASE ;)

+ CheCorchete on April 20th, 2010 at 8:31 am said:

So much Win >_< ! ! !

+ illmatic610 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:32 am said:

It’s Maaaahvel baby!

Giving mood? Hook me up!

+ LokeSTL on April 20th, 2010 at 8:32 am said:

Yay, more Capcom games!!

+ Zezzler on April 20th, 2010 at 8:32 am said:

Well. I just don’t know what to say?
Bionic Commando Re-armed 2, & now Marvel vs Capcom 3…
just wow (in a good way).

+ SmokeAdellic on April 20th, 2010 at 8:33 am said:

The revolution will not be televised……….it will be played on playstation 3 and its name is MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3!!!

+ almighty-slayer on April 20th, 2010 at 8:33 am said:

Indeed, Capcom is doing good lately…

+ gdogg666 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:33 am said:

holy **** i cant wait cant wait cant wait and did i hear a certien someone from capcom maybe in a giving mood? :D and now that mvc3 is coming out any chance for sum megaman legends love?

+ VenomXv on April 20th, 2010 at 8:34 am said:

A MVC3 dynamic theme would be awesome.

+ Jazzagers on April 20th, 2010 at 8:34 am said:

I still play MVC 2 on my PS2, great game. Awesome to see how far the came has come when compared to the original MVC, what’s it gonna look like when we compare MVC 2 to MVC 3?

+ Trigg on April 20th, 2010 at 8:34 am said:

WOW! Can’t wait to see Chris’s moves. I think Tyrant would make an excellent fighter in this game. If he’s not in there maybe he could be added as DLC. Keep the Capcom developed games coming!

+ almighty-slayer on April 20th, 2010 at 8:36 am said:

Okay, i shall remind you. It’s rather a lot. So much that words can’t describe it! :D

+ Vengeful-Chaos on April 20th, 2010 at 8:37 am said:

@ John D

My curleh mustache is a full beard with pringle crumbs here and there.

+ Pucci2099 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:37 am said:

Incredible, Go Morrigan!

+ reson8er on April 20th, 2010 at 8:38 am said:

Welcome back John its been too long. Epic announcement. You gonna try to “break” the PS Blog again? Love when you do that, its just fun. (Don’t tell Jeff I said that ;) )

Can’t wait for some gameplay screens or even better video! Make it happen John!

John Diamonon's Avatar

+ John Diamonon on April 20th, 2010 at 8:39 am said:

thanks, no breaking the blog..THIS TIME…hmmm, or should we? Bwahahahah!

+ sergiord on April 20th, 2010 at 8:38 am said:

That is fantastic news!! Chris Redfield, Iron man… Awesome!!!

+ NARDE15 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:38 am said:

Can we get Playstation Home Marvel Characters Finally?

+ nem0905 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:39 am said:

Wow!!! im a newcomer to the whole series, my friend got me to buy MVC 2 and i was hooked!! (even though i couldnt win a single match against him >_> ) but im DEFINITLY pre-ordering this baby once its announced at gamestop, lol Plz more news!!!! :D :D :D

+ Rahzen on April 20th, 2010 at 8:41 am said:

Well, I’m shocked. SHOCKED, I say! I never thought I’d see a 3rd part to my favorite fighting series of all time. My head exploded twice when I saw the news.

+ RurouniSaiya-jin on April 20th, 2010 at 8:42 am said:

Mega awesome! Day one buy for me!

+ Angelshadow_7 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:45 am said:

As long as this game continue to have the same fluidity and awesome combos that MvC2 has, this could be the best Fight game ever!!, you know, like MvC2 but with the unbalanced issue GONE!

Kuddos all around, awesome news!!!

+ OnslaughtCometh on April 20th, 2010 at 8:45 am said:

I think it’d be cool if the marvel characters that were involved in the age of apocalypse had those costumes available to fight in.

+ nem0905 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:46 am said:

Hey John, when can you release a bit more info on it?? OMG IF IT WAS TWO ON TWO (with real ppl of course playing) IT WOULD BE MY DREAM FIGHTING GAME@~!~!~!~!~ ^______________^

+ YungShep on April 20th, 2010 at 8:46 am said:

LOL. i really cant answer that question..lol i dont know! 3D would be awesome, walking around the entire arena fighting and executing all special moves, but 2D is so traditional, and you can never go wrong with that either, especially if it plays out a little similar to SFIV.

+ westendmatt on April 20th, 2010 at 8:47 am said:

DESTROY THE BLOG!! IT’S PRINGLE TIME BABY!

+ Se7enthSign on April 20th, 2010 at 8:47 am said:

Just the thought of getting to see Ryu put the smackdown on Chris Redfield is enough for me to buy! If it wasn’t for Capcom, console gaming would be nothing more than glorified PC gaming by now. Thanks for keeping the arcade alive!

+ dymlos2 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:48 am said:

John, sir, you just won a billion awesome points and have made my crappy day obsurdly awesome! I thank you.

+ Wainy08 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:49 am said:

Am i allowed a beta code so i can test the game please but only if you’re in a giving mood john

+ Squall2600 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:49 am said:

New Rival Schools

plz

+ JBruno on April 20th, 2010 at 8:49 am said:

he´s back! go lakers

+ Zarxce on April 20th, 2010 at 8:49 am said:

It’s not going to break the blog. It’s just GONNA TAKE YA FOR A RIDE.

+ OnslaughtCometh on April 20th, 2010 at 8:50 am said:

It’s 3-on-3.

+ tsukasa1288 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:50 am said:

New Characters needed in Marvel vs. Capcom

Gene from Godhand
Amaterasu from Okami
Harman or Kun from Killer7
Anybody from Monster Hunter
Anybody from Breath of Fire
The Knight from Ghosts ‘n Goblins

Can you make this happen John?

+ Vengeful-Chaos on April 20th, 2010 at 8:50 am said:

Welp, I gots to get back to the daily grind :-[( <–curleh mustach If there's a contest I guess i'll have to miss out on the blog breaking, though I do think the awesome poster that is #50 should win the most awesomest prize of them all (if any). :)

+ Nepraos on April 20th, 2010 at 8:51 am said:

Sweet! I really like the first Marvel vs Capcom, it’s probably my favorite out of the two released. Part 2 is alright, I just can never win because everyone picks broken characters and juggles me all match. I also didn’t like the music in MvsC2. Every match made me feel like I was shopping for groceries, lol. You know that music.

Anyway, I’m excited to hear that the third one is finally (or better yet, “actually”) on it’s way. I hope it’ll be in 2D.

It could just be me, but 3D models give off an immediate impression of being sluggish compared to 2D. I appreciate the art and color of sprites than those of polygons. Some cel shaded models look nice, but I favor the classic 2D. Oh well, I just hope this game rocks.

+ TrueFFVIIFan on April 20th, 2010 at 8:51 am said:

John. You are ALWAYS AWESOME when you are on this blog- PS BLOG! All of us should bow down to you? :-) Nah! But welcome back, John! Keep us in the loop for this game…

Any more surprises or megaton announcements we should expect from you anytime soon…???

John Diamonon's Avatar

+ John Diamonon on April 20th, 2010 at 9:11 am said:

this is tip of the iceberg stuff mang!

+ chuckxkoy on April 20th, 2010 at 8:51 am said:

Sweet!! I can’t wait. How many characters selection will there be in the game?

+ The_Assassin03 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:51 am said:

This is awesome news, especially for the hardcore fans out there. I enjoyed MvC2 even though I wasn’t really good at it, it’s still fun.

+ GoldenGotGame on April 20th, 2010 at 8:51 am said:

Damn John, I don’t know how you were able to hold that in so long. I know I couldn’t have. You deserve a raise homie! Now, allow me to speculate/wishlist: Dante, Deadpool, Nathan Spencer, Noir Spider-Man, Viewtiful Joe, Carnage and/or Doc Ock. And of course, as a PS3 exclusive, KRATOS! So we have can Kratos versus Dante matches! As much as I love the SFIV engine, I hope this game is more realistic, less cartoony, though I know that probably won’t happen. Either way, can’t wait until next year (next year? Dammit!). Any news on BC:R2 you would care to share?

+ jfx on April 20th, 2010 at 8:52 am said:

Are Deadpool and Mike Haggar in the game? That’s all I want to know……

+ Delriach on April 20th, 2010 at 8:52 am said:

Let’s start a chant! BREAK THE BLOG! BREAK THE BLOG!

+ chuckxkoy on April 20th, 2010 at 8:53 am said:

I also want Rival Schools series!!!

+ Kchow23 on April 20th, 2010 at 8:53 am said:

What engine will MvC3 wun with? SSFIV engine or HD version of TvC? can’t wait for this game… it’s about TIME

PAGE 1 2 3 4 97