PS4-Watch_Dogs

Fat Princess PS3: Two Sides, Two Princesses, and Two Winners!

Deborah Mars's Avatar + Posted by Deborah Mars on Apr 26, 2010 // Managing Producer, SCEA Santa Monica Studio

Our good friends over at Atomic Operations launched a contest on Friday, April 16th to find the Biggest Fan of Fat Princess.

FP Biggest FanArt - VinHikaru - Brighter

After a long and thorough review of all the FANtastic fan submissions, we are very fortunate and proud to say that Fat Princess PS3 for PSN has two of the biggest fans in the world: Vincent Cheng and Tim Gillespie!

An AI character will be named after each winner in the next Fat Princess Patch Release. We were truly blown away by all the amazing entries that were submitted, and the incredible show of fan support. We love our fans and want to extend a HUGE thanks to everyone for your efforts.

Be sure to check out the full story on the Atomic Operations website.

Stay tuned*, see you all on the battlefield, and as always…

Cake for everyone,

The Fat Princess Team
*P.S. We mean it…stay tuned! :-)

+ Nintendo451 on April 26th, 2010 at 6:16 am said:

I need more friends to play this game with….I love playing it but it’s SO much more fun when there are four of us on a team together! Keep it up FP Team! I wonder what the Atomic Operations guys are up to…hmmm…..

+ sid6581 on April 26th, 2010 at 6:57 am said:

How about making a competition where you can win your Linux functionality back Sony took from you?

+ GooniesAndy on April 26th, 2010 at 7:01 am said:

Congrats to Vin and CD! Awesome, guys!

+ f3rd_GREATEST on April 26th, 2010 at 7:04 am said:

I agree with u sid6581…ps3 u dissapointed me big time!

+ Fluidshine on April 26th, 2010 at 7:05 am said:

Yay!! VinHikaru!! He’s such a cool guy! That’s awesome he won!!

+ ProjectInfiniti on April 26th, 2010 at 7:12 am said:

@2
lmfao! i want a competition like that too

+ win-NI on April 26th, 2010 at 7:19 am said:

Congrats you two!

Is it just me…but does the blue archer from the pic above look a bit like Big D from The Tester??

+ GooniesAndy on April 26th, 2010 at 7:27 am said:

You know what is like a million times more annoying than Linux being taken away? People trolling and whining and complaining about it on every unrelated thread like big babies instead of posting somewhere that might be useful, or writing letters, or getting a petition. Stay relevant!

Awesome competition, great winners, and thanks for the cake!

+ VinHikaru on April 26th, 2010 at 7:51 am said:

I bounced off the walls when I heard the news. Thank you to Atomic Operations for this amazing opportunity! They’re truly the best group of developers out there. I also want to thank the awesome Fat Princess community. We’re lucky to have such a dedicated group of players, and there were a lot of incredible entries. I feel really fortunate to be a part of Fat Princess.

I also want to thank my clan, the Cookie MOBsters. They’re my friends, and they’ve supported me both in the game and out. My poster entry wouldn’t have been possible without their encouragement – they’re featured in the poster itself, after all!

Thanks, and I’ll see you in Fat Princess! nom nom nom nom BOOM!

Deborah Mars's Avatar

+ Deborah Mars on April 26th, 2010 at 5:18 pm said:

Truly inspired and amazing art work! We all love it, and want to thank you for being such a dedicated fan and important part of the Fat Princess community. And a big FAT thanks to the Cookie MOBsters, too!

+ Reigncloud777 on April 26th, 2010 at 7:59 am said:

I like cake..can I have some?

+ tenshin78 on April 26th, 2010 at 8:13 am said:

Oh please, stop the Linux whining, if you ARE SO DESPERATE to have linux, install it on your computer.
Flash news: playstation is a gaming console.

Back to the post, interesting video, I play Fat princes but never knew there was clans or videos, representations of wars and such, how did you get there?

Are we going to have local multiplayer? split screen or drag the other player? please make that feature!

+ Curtisio on April 26th, 2010 at 8:24 am said:

Congrats to everyone!

+ GooniesAndy on April 26th, 2010 at 8:29 am said:

Tenshin, hop over to the official PSN boards and you’ll find a very active Fat Princess community! I’m not as familiar with other videos, being a member of the Broccoli Crew myself, but we have a video channel on YouTube, with a bunch of videos from various events or just messing around.

Deborah Mars's Avatar

+ Deborah Mars on April 26th, 2010 at 5:19 pm said:

And another HUGE thanks to you & the Broccoli Crew! Love the videos you post on YouTube, and cannot wait to see more.

+ tenshin78 on April 26th, 2010 at 8:34 am said:

He, I just finish seeing the 300 video!
I would just panic if I get to confront such an organized team, that was funny.

+ Link01 on April 26th, 2010 at 8:45 am said:

What’s in the next update?

+ VinHikaru on April 26th, 2010 at 9:20 am said:

Check out my clan, the Cookie MOBsters! We’ve got our own YouTube channel full of fun videos and we have a ton of fun pwning in Fat Princess. :)

+ Majin47 on April 26th, 2010 at 9:20 am said:

Why doesn’t/when will this game get a lobby?

+ Chat0076 on April 26th, 2010 at 9:29 am said:

This game needs a lobby Im thinkin

+ lakers27 on April 26th, 2010 at 10:04 am said:

Congrats VIN!!!!! way to represent for the cookieMOBsters :)

+ BZKlint on April 26th, 2010 at 10:16 am said:

The dude with the sythe is awesome! :D

+ ekha on April 26th, 2010 at 10:37 am said:

YAY VIN!!! WOOT WOOT!! Have my babies!! Haha im J/K Congratulations again soo proud of you!! Now lets go celebrate with cake and dance with your Little Bot on the battlefield!! CookieMOBSters For life!!:D

+ jwspiker on April 26th, 2010 at 11:41 am said:

would just like to be able to actually play this game. I have all sorts of network problems with this game. I’ve got NAT 2, and i can’t host a game. so annoying.

+ Band2eto on April 26th, 2010 at 12:36 pm said:

A bit off topic, but I hope to God (and Sony) that Fat Princess makes an [official] appearance on Modnation Racers!

+ Fluidshine on April 26th, 2010 at 3:29 pm said:

Ooo is that a ninja I spy flying over the battlefield?

+ TubaDude49 on April 26th, 2010 at 3:38 pm said:

The cake is a lie

+ scorchingkid on April 26th, 2010 at 3:47 pm said:

Just making sure, the release of the PSP Fistfull of Cake version for retailers has been pushed to May 4th, but does the PSN version still come out tomorrow?

+ SHINSPIKES on April 26th, 2010 at 7:46 pm said:

Ooh new patch? Goble!

+ dotCody on April 26th, 2010 at 8:15 pm said:

@2
Ouuuuuuch! SCEA: 0 – Gamers: Infinite?

+ rello91 on April 26th, 2010 at 8:40 pm said:

i spot a pirate

+ Zvarri on April 26th, 2010 at 10:20 pm said:

Congrats to the winners! Thank the GODS that the dude in the dress didn’t win.

+ CDMedia on April 27th, 2010 at 6:38 pm said:

I should post on this here too…. Thank You Atomic!!!! I love this game so so so very much. I’m happy that i won, because now i don’t know if going and killing myself is considered murder, suicide, or emo! Now i can truly say that i play this game 24/7. Its like having a clone.

Thank you again Atomic, you made a ?? year old man so happy :) CAKE, FOR EVERYONE!!!!