GTAV PS4

MLB 10 The Show NL East Predictions

Eric Levine's Avatar + Posted by Eric Levine on Apr 29, 2010 // SCEA PR Manager

Baseball fans –

Next up on our divisional predictions series is the National League East. The Phillies might be the best team in the NL, if not all of baseball, and are the clear front runner. The fact that they added an all-world pitcher in Roy Halladay to a World Series squad will make it tough for them not to grab their fourth straight divisional crown. The Marlins always seem to have a good core of young players and with guys like Dan Uggla and Hanley Ramirez, this year is no different so expect them to contend. The Braves have the clear cut Rookie of the Year in Jason Heyward, but we’ll see if this mix of young talent and their usual veterans can get the job done in 2010. The Mets once again have a lot of big names, especially now with the additions of Jason Bay and Gary Matthews, but can they put it all together and stay healthy? Last up are the Nationals…what can you say, it’s a tough division. Sorry Nats fans, I think it’s going to be a long season.

Here’s a look at our final NL East predictions video showing you which teams will come out on top this October according to MLB 10 The Show.

Welcome to The Show!

24 Comments

+ Train1999 on April 29th, 2010 at 5:45 pm said:

As I Braves fan. I still believe we have a shot at postseason play. Still early and I’ve seen teams in my years of watching baseball comeback from the bottom to the top. So anything can and will happen. Let’s go Braves!!!!

+ Jeeves_Tremor on April 29th, 2010 at 5:46 pm said:

Curse those infernal Phillies for stealing Roy Halladay from us Blue Jays!

+ ghst-_-R3CON2 on April 29th, 2010 at 5:56 pm said:

Mets all day baby

+ EventStatus on April 29th, 2010 at 6:33 pm said:

LOL @ Mets

Phillies all day! People asking if we’ll win the NL East again are thinking too small. We’re going back to the World Series!

+ MLZ911 on April 29th, 2010 at 6:35 pm said:

Doc ftw! too bad he’s still not on my team :(

+ PBT2009 on April 29th, 2010 at 6:53 pm said:

PHILLIES ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!

+ justano on April 29th, 2010 at 7:17 pm said:

I am sorry to say this.. but right now.. I’d say it is going to be New York Vs. New York in the World Series…

+ MViscusi85 on April 29th, 2010 at 7:25 pm said:

the yankees may be a little better than the phillies but the phillies are almost just as good and spend half the money! the yankees only have 26 world series titles because they have money growing out their asses! phillies all day son!!

+ perrandy on April 29th, 2010 at 7:26 pm said:

i just hope that the florida marlins do better than the heat this season :0

+ TheTwelve on April 29th, 2010 at 7:33 pm said:

Look at the Mets now, peeps! They’re the hottest team in the major league and there’s no reason it won’t stay that way. Only thing that could stop us is an injury curse like last year.

+ NY-Mets_Abe3b on April 29th, 2010 at 7:58 pm said:

My PSN says it all baby. Our METSies are playing with the greatest confidence since 2006. The METS vs. Phillies rivalry is once again good because our boys are healthy and producing. Crossing my fingers for an NY vs. NY World Series with my METS coming out on TOP.

+ fuzzyclutter on April 29th, 2010 at 8:21 pm said:

Dont know where to go with this , but ill try here …but anyway here goes nothin

Does SCEA realize just how incompatable the ps3 browser is even on its own site ? Today , on my XMB , I Saw that modnation was running a sweepstakes . it said ” click to enter ” . HOWEVER . when you get there not only does the official rules NOT display . but the form wont even SUBMIT . IS THIS SCEA ‘s idea of a joke ? just last night … my cousin had to use his other motion based console to access what is suppossed to be a ps3 portal for the game section 8 . … problem is … the PS3 ‘s browser doesnt function correctltly there , but the other console does . . I love my console … but SCEA should have dealt with the browser long ago ., and yes … my cousin did BUST MY CHOPS abit when right before hanging up on the phone he stated ” IT ONLY DOES EVERYTHING !!!! ( chuckles) ….end of call . I M sorry to bust Your chops abit i do enjoy SCEA’s products ALOT . but last nights embarrasment and todays disappointment has kinda bummed me out . why would they put anything on the XMB , thats not gonna work ? it just looks bad .

+ Pablo0620 on April 29th, 2010 at 9:13 pm said:

MARLINS! Dont let us make the post season or we are taking it all. Never lost a playoff series…EVER

+ Buzzkiller on April 29th, 2010 at 9:20 pm said:

My Braves need to get their [DELETED] together. I guess I’ll have to get MLB.TV to see them play. Damn TBS.

+ SeLFMaDE on April 29th, 2010 at 9:36 pm said:

Shout out to #12!!!
Absolutely the PS3 browser is a bad joke currently. For God’s sake Sony, take a week or 2 off the Home crap or something and get a better browser option up for us to download.
PS3 – it only does [DELETED] web browsing.

+ SeLFMaDE on April 29th, 2010 at 9:37 pm said:

Oh yeah, I forgot. Go Phils!

+ megalodonshark on April 29th, 2010 at 11:44 pm said:

well hold your breath folks this just in….
strasburg will be up by all-star break and the nats will win 60 out of 76 games to clich the wild card

+ xiked on April 30th, 2010 at 5:01 am said:

@ 12: I totally agree whit you. SONY must fix the browser and that is ASAP. It is embarrassing to have it on the XMB and it dont work good at all. It is almost useless. Fix firefox on the XMB or get the browser out of the PS3!

+ Xanthene on April 30th, 2010 at 6:37 am said:

Hah, Mets fans are funny.

Fightin’s
Braves
Fish
Mets
Nats

+ palitococo on April 30th, 2010 at 7:32 am said:

That Phills little bastards they took Roy from us, they should be ashame.
Im a brave fan too and i think they gonna make the playoff!

+ nor_cal_born831 on April 30th, 2010 at 10:21 am said:

who is picking the phills to win the NL East? the Braves are gonna take it but my Yankees are gonna win back to back and show the phillies how its done. if we meet up with the phillies again we will take a 4 game sweep since they traded cliff lee and i know our power-house will rack halladay

-Go yankees!

+ Vabor on April 30th, 2010 at 10:28 am said:

Mets will surprise everyone. Mark my words. I hope :)

+ frank147258 on May 3rd, 2010 at 11:37 pm said:

@ mets fans we “Phillies” just kicked your butts twice in a row 11-0 and 11-5 wow how hopeful can you be its like me saying the eagles will win the super bowl this year they “but” might

+ QuietstormRB on May 5th, 2010 at 3:14 pm said: